Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Ragz Deathknight
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 18 months, and all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? Ragz Deathknight all, Kerria Rayie all, Alexandyr Corvatius Proph and Faction

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?Sin and Necro have almost all and at least r5-9

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? 10 titles, will be proud when I get my god walking among mere mortals.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Use to do farm runs and sc's with John, immortal revenge, and a few of the other guilds in the alliance.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? I want to get back into the flow of things and get back into farming and elite areas. I can bring my experiance and knowledge.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. The elite thunder knights, 6 months: We merged into another guild. FooL,4 months:Started another guild for the alliance. Wolves, 6 months: Got demoted and kicked cuz of loss of net.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. I am a guild wars Junkie. I use to login about 12-18 hours a day of gw time. Don't have a lot of stories, but best would have to be doing my first FoW sc with John and Immortal

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?I play perma sin for FoW and UW. and have been on a few DoA's but never cleared.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. I am 24, New York USA. I play whenever I can get on now

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot. Get back to playing my role as perma and I have worked with you guys before and seemed to have alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Good man played with few months back been gone for a few months back to playing. Im sure John remembers him.

/approve for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 pm

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? Ragz Deathknight all, Kerria Rayie all, Alexandyr Corvatius Proph and Faction

Can you please go into more detail on these characters. Mainly I am looking for what class each character is. Are these 3 your only characters?
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Ragz Deathknight(My main char) is my sin, Has beaten all the campaigns and eotn. Kerria Rayie is my necro, Has beaten all campaigns and eotn. Alexandyr Corvatius is my Ele, has beaten Proph and Factions. I also have a monk from proph for 55in, and a rit and a derv I started working on before I lost my net.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:47 pm

He is a very good player and a new potential DoA sliver tank. His knowledge of FoW sc's is unsurpassed and he is a good player(mic+vent, creative strategies for sc's, ect.).

/approved and moved to waiting list.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Well I guess that sum sit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join
Page 1 of 1