Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

application to join.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Afterlif

application to join. Empty
PostSubject: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:44 am

IGN: Afterlife Assasin
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

2,512 hours and 51 minutes. 38 months. All campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Assasin, Prophacies, Factions, EoTN. Warrior, Prophacies. Dervish, None.
Monk, None. Ranger, None. Empty Slots.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Assasin has all Assasin skills and Alot of elite skills. Norn rank 8 (2k from r9) Rank 6 Delver(5k from rank 7) r2 vangaurd. r1 adventure of the north.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have 14 wearable titles on my assassin. Havn't been playing the other toons much. Proud of the r3 Treasure hunter and r1 sweet tooth. I'm working on all of my titles currently. Just boosting them all little by little.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I do not at the moment. My sound card fried. But i usually do yes.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Haunted Dream. I was running him to Grotto and he was telling me how good and nice of a guild you are. And my guild was rude and inactive.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I'm just looking for some nice PvE playing and farming. Friendly people, good help. I can bring help, and i am a very good runner and can learn and farm anything im taught, if to better the guild.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I have ben with many guilds. None that are big enough to mention. Mainly ones with just my close friends. Reasons for leaving, rude people, inactiveness, and them quiting.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Im Zach. 16. USA. I like riding my bike and hanging out with my friends. Halo3 is a fun past time when GW gets boring. Funny Gw story-- Me and a friend were extremly close for 3 years on guildwars. We shared everything. Including his phantasmal tonic when they first came out. We never had a problem. I got a everlasting beetle tonic one day. I share it with him. He takes it, says, "You roxxorz my boxxorz." After that i have never heard a word from him. Funny right?

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I can do FoW and UW decently. I can play anything but Monk. I would like to get to know more on the Dungeons and elite missions if i do indeed get into your guild. They are pretty new to me.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

16, USA, illinois. Am usually on anywhere from 5-12 on weekdays, and anytime on weekends. (sunday after 3pm.) Central time.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I'm going to help them make it a better place. I will put forth the best effort i can and help the guildmates as much as possible. I would like to learn from you and help you learn. This is why i deserve at least a chance. Thanks.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:54 am

Just a sin that hasn't done Nightfall, and no max allegiance titles on any toons. Also, no real dungeon or elite area experience.. I have no doubt that he could be a good player (Matt said he did a good job on his Shiverpeaks tour), but I'm afraid he's a bit inexperienced for us.

/no from me
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 am

Where in Illinois are you from? And how capable are your other chars of elite area completions (tons of PVE skills, exp, etc...)

Still iffy atm, need more input
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 am

talk to him ingame, he says he is a quick learner. However yes he does have an assassin, but only an assassin. How far into the game is your monk? We primarily use Monks/Sins/Mesmers/Eles on our runs. And i was also wondering about your elite area experience as well.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:56 am

Hmm, the fact that you can't talk on vent / hear anything on vent is bad, but you also lack PvE titles is pretty bad :S You also don't have nightfall completed at all, and lack characters that are far enough into any campaigns to be of any use (ele, mesmer, monk, etc...)

You seem like you could be a good player, but those issues need to be fixed before I vouch for you.

/notsigned atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:26 am

Sorry but this is not the guild for you atm. We are tight on space and this spot should go to someone that has already proved themselves in this game.
You seem like a good guy and everything, I just don't think this will work out right now. Sorry.

no.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:59 am

/deny sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 am

closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to join.   application to join. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application to join.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: