Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application to join

Go down 
+2
TomoSojiro
Gandalf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Hiya all i am hoping to be considered for your guild, and am leaving some info (lol actually read the sticky)

IGN: Polgara Nightblade

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
6500+ hrs over the past 43 months, Prophercies, Factions, Nightfall + Gwen.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Neccy, Sin, Monk, Ele, Mes, Ran, Rit, War, Neccy (perm at urgoz for taxi's), monk (mule). All have completed all 4
campaigns.

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
Neccy has 24 maxed titles but have not played it in around 5 months, I prefer to do all the elite ares and dungeons, titles
will come eventually, just not rushing them through, enjoyment of the game comes 1st.

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I believe that everyone should use comms, For 9 years i have ran a 22 man ts server, and can use either ts or vent without
any problems. I belive comms (ts/vent) are important as they provide a great experience to the game. It allows missions to
be ran well but most importantly enables people to get to know each other creating a tighter knit guild as they change from
guildies to friends. Hopefully if contacted i will be invited onto vent, as talking provide a much clearer picture, enableing you
to asses me far better than what a post can.

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
Seen a lot of members in DoA, so looked them up hench this post.

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
To meet a decent group of friendly players and doing a lot of good runs through elite areas and dungeons and stay through gw and gw2.

7. What other guilds have you been with?
I was in a a few guilds at 1st before being invite into Danske Kriege [DK] (1st non danish person ever to be invited), before the majority of people went to stop stealing [agro]. left [agro] due to a lot of players moving to pvp and other games feeling there was nothing left for them to achieve (we had smashed just about every record there was) in GW which left a guild not doing anything. Wandered around and joined [SNOW], but its a guild hardly doing anything together and really bad guild interaction. I then joined legion of doom [LOD], but after a few months it was clear that only the same 8-10 people was allowed on any elite runs, and i have no interest in that type of elitism, everyone should be able to play, so left.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I work as an electrician to earn a crust, married with 2 rugrats. I have a very good sense of humour and really enjoy a laugh
and joke. A long time ago i set up a doa full run, got the team ready we went through all 4 areas (old school obsi tank) with
out any problems, tried to get mallyx only to find out i could not do it. I had forgotten to take the quest, i had to endure
weeks of being laughed at, which i really enjoyed as we was all friends (we all make mistakes lol), like going for a skill
forgetting the cap sig when he is dead, doing it again, just to find i forgot to change 2nd prof.

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Bloody hell, ok i'll try to keep this below 30+ pages lol
FoW: a lot of time here as Tank, Ele, Mes, Bonder Neccy.
UW: Same here but lately playing sin a lot as Tank or farming ectos, . I dont enjoy the speed clears much here, i prefer the
team builds. Although was with the [agro] team that won the gwguru comp for fastest uw clear (no pve skills).
Urgoz: enough that if you run round the back of him you can see "Gandalf" carved on the bark of his ass. Regular 25 min
hm runs here.
DoA: My most well known area, played tank (obsi and sin) mes, ele, bonder, bip, ss. Currently running 2 man HM gloom
and city runs to get friends 2/4 quests, also 3 man foundry (1man 1 hero connot get more than 3 players for a team atm).
Have not had a good team here in a while, so not done 8 man
in a while (i refuse to go pugs).

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I am 44 years old, living in the UK (or yuk as i call it).Due to work i normall play mon-fri 6:30pm-11:00 ish GMT, sat+ sun
i am normally on from about 10:00am untill 11:00ish (depends how the wife and kids are on the day).
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:14 pm

/approve! very detailed!
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:19 pm

If you add me i can get on vent anytime if you want to know any more
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 pm

I like this app.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Very good app. I approve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Gandalf wrote:
i will be invited onto vent, as talking provide a much clearer picture, enableing you to asses me far better than what a post can.

Sir, I don't know what they do in the UK, but I will not asses you.

As for the application. It is a great application. I am sure you will be getting an invite sometime soon.
I am also sure you will enjoy SCAR
Smile
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Gandalf wrote:
Although was with the [agro] team that won the gwguru comp for fastest uw clear (no pve skills).

A man who has competed in one of my events!!! Not to mention a top draw app.../approve!
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Invited 12/02/09
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 pm

finely i approve too
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:50 pm

siekala wrote:
finely i approve too

too late hes invited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 pm

nice app and welcome to SCAR....btw your were approved when you said that LoD were elitists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join
Page 1 of 1