Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application To Join

Go down 
+5
Genius Was Revrac
Stabbed
skervy
Lord Dulizan
Razon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Candy

Application To Join Empty
PostSubject: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:18 pm

IGN: Ms Candy Box

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

Total time: 3,747 hrs 58 mins over 19 months. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have 12 toons total.

The Ones I use the most are:

Elementalist - Finished Everything and it's currently working on Godly.
Monk - Finished everything BUT Nightfalls.
Mesmer - Finished everything BUT Nightfalls.
Ranger - Finished everything BUT EOTN.
Ritualist - Work in progress. She is only a few months old.
Paragon - Work in progress.
Dervish - Work in progress.
Warrior - Working on Legendary Survivor. Has not finished any campaigns.
Necromancer - Working on Legendary Survivor. Has not finished any campaigns.
2 Storage PvP toons. 1 Ranger and 1 Elementalist.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

All Vanguard, Asuran, Dwarven and Lightbringer skills obtained. Sunspears, Luxon, and Norm I only have those I use the most for my Elementalist. All titles are maxed except for Luxon which is @ r10.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have 15 titles maxed. These include, Asura, Vanguard, Norm, Dwarven, All Protector, All Guardian, Legendary Guardian, Cantha Vanquisher, Sunspear, Lightbringer, Legendary Master Of The North, and r3 I'm Very Important.

The title I am most proud of is: Legendary Master Of The North.

I am currently working on: Treasure Hunter, Elona and Tyria Vanquisher, Legendary Vanquisher, Luxon, Wisdom, Lucky, Unlucky, Sweet Tooth, Party Animal, Cantha Cartography, Elona Cartography and Tyria Carthograpy.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes I use Vent and I have a headset that is working. I also use TeamSpeak.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

My friend told me about it.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I wanna work on my Kurzick title and maybe learn to do some PvP like HA and stuff like that.

What can I bring? All the experience and knowledge I have w/ dungeons and HM Missions / Vanquishes etc.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I been in a couple of no name guilds. Left because they couldn't offer me what I needed for my title hunting.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I love movies, and shopping. I am friendly and I like to talk a lot.

I remember when I first started playing this game, it was my roomie who bought the game and until that I rarely played online video games. When I saw the graphic and how nice the game runs. I fell for it hard. Well you can tell how many hours of game time I have. LOL

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I done FoW, FoWSC, The Deep, Urgoz, DoA (Except Mallyx), UW. I used my Ele, Ranger, Monk, Mez.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 31 yrs old and I am from Puerto Rico but I currently live in Oklahoma. Central Time Zone.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

I will do anything I can to help you guys in any way possible. I am experienced in many areas, I think I would be an asset to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Razon
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:52 pm

I think you should get your monk and mesmer thru NF. And just to remind you, we are not a title hunt guild. So if your looking that, this is prolly not the right guild for you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:29 pm

how far are you mes and monk thru NF?

assassins are a really big part of our runs, have you thought about starting one?

decent selection with ele, monk, mes, and ranger..who knows what the new meta's will be?

and to Razons point, were not a "title" guild, though we do get alot of titles doing the things we do so in response to your answer to #8, would you be happy?
Back to top Go down
Ms Candy

PostSubject: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:32 pm

My mez is around Dzagnur Bastion (or w.e u wanna spell that) the monk should be a few missions around there as well not quite sure since I been using her for FoWSC and Dungeons for a few months now.

Yes, I could be happy here. It's not just about Titles, I also wanna do other things and learn new things. Like HA and such. Since now I have it unlocked.

I created a sin and hours after I erased it. Sin is not made for me.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 pm

nightfall dont really matter unless you want doa but id suggest other classes through eotn. maybe rit para war and or ranger. at the moment i see all you have is 3 casters available
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 pm

And just to remind you again, we are not a PvP guild either. So mind if I ask what are You looking from us?
Back to top Go down
Ms Candy

PostSubject: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:13 am

I do have a ranger that is ALMOST done w/ EOTN and as for what I want out of SCAR is on the application. I think I was thorough enough with it.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 am

um ya ifd you want pvp and ha this aint the place :/
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 am

Quote :
I wanna work on my Kurzick title and maybe learn to do some PvP like HA and stuff like that.

Quote :
And just to remind you again, we are not a PvP guild either. So mind if I ask what are You looking from us?

Quote :
what I want out of SCAR is on the application. I think I was thorough enough with it.

So you just want to work on your Kurzick title? or am i getting this wrong?
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Can you plz be more specific with your answers to questions 7 and 10. What specific roles have you done( ex: FoW-t1,t2,t3, UW-vale,chamber,pools ect. , Urgoz-main tank, RoJ, BiP, Backline healer, DoA- Sliver, Recall, VoR, Tendrils ect.)
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Not wowed by this. Seems like a nice enough player but interests are not aligned with what we do. We are looking for players interested mostly in elite pve play.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:03 am

Not an application suited to SCAR for reasons stated above...for me /deny
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:14 pm

i echo sac's comments
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

not much else to add, we do pve and you seem to want pvp.
sorry but a no from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join   Application To Join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application To Join
Page 1 of 1