Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application to Join SCAR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LomoTheGreat
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Application to Join SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join SCAR   Application to Join SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Hello Scions Of Carver,my name is Alex,I am 18years old and I am from Greece.I have been playing guild wars for 44months already and I have spent more than 4000hours on it.All these 44months I've been playing for fun mostly but lately I am after money.Maybe some titles aswell.Not a big title fan though.I have heard many things about your guild and I would really like to join you.I am really interested in some Doa farming once it provides much money in almost no time.
I have some experience in Doa farming(all forms of it).I first started tanking in Doa 2years ago or so.I also used to duo farm foundry.When ursanway came out i was the first to join it.I also have had some really fast and succesfull ofcourse runs in [icU] guild wich used to be in your alliance I think.These runs were ethercryway of course.I used to play monk with them.(mostly hb).As you can see I have a monk with the titles you need.I also have both elementalist and mesmer but the elementalist is not yet in Doa.Last but not least I own a farming machine(thats how I call him),my assassin.Once he is a farming character only i kept him in Temple of Ages for some uwsc runs.I can get him in Doa soon enough but dont think I will be that good at tanking in the begining.
I also have acces to a second account wich is not totally mine.This account has an elementalist with 31maxed titles.If you ever accept me in your guild I would prefer this to happen without you having in consideration my second account,even if I could play on it sometimes for you.

Thank you for your time.I am waiting for your reply maybe in game.For more information wispher me in game on that name(Patir Alexios)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join SCAR   Application to Join SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 pm

/facepalm..........read the rules for new applicants plz and re-post.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join SCAR   Application to Join SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:14 pm

/slap
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join SCAR   Application to Join SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:32 pm

=] lol
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join SCAR   Application to Join SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:50 pm

closed
reapply following guidelines please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join SCAR   Application to Join SCAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to Join SCAR
Page 1 of 1