Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for Jolenar Darlstone

Go down 
+2
Guru O Geto [ToA]
Jolenar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolenar
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Application for Jolenar Darlstone Empty
PostSubject: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?
My total play time is 2202 hours 17 minutes. I have all 3 campaigns and the expansion.

2. What is your main character and secondary characters?
My main character is Jolenar Darlstone (Ranger). I also have an Elementalist (Hirosha Geminaye), a Dervish (Yulana Goldenspire), Assassin (Arya Aneishenski), Mesmer (Eye of Dakini), and I’m working on getting a PvE Monk to DoA right now; she should be there in a few weeks. I also have a PvP Monk (Tab C Space Plz)

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
I have 12 titles on my Ranger, Legendary Master of the North is the one that I usually hang up. Other than that I have Protectors, Legendary Skill Hunter, and 4 reputation ones (other 2 are at r9).

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have a mic and vent/ts. I don’t use a headset.

5. How did you hear about SCAR?
I saw your recruit thread on Guru.

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
I would like to partake in elite mission/dungeon runs and some more title chasing with mature and experienced players and just generally have fun while not failing.

7. What other guilds have you been with?
I began playing Guild Wars when I was in Airborne Gaming Community around 3 years ago. That clan died over the summer after a series of incidences with the Division Command. I then wandered around for a while, mostly clanless. I joined The Mirror of Reason [SNOW] to work on HM stuff and got my LMotN title there. Then I decided to take a break from PvE and joined Virtual Love [vL] to try out GvG a bit; however, I got fed up with PvP so I went back to [WSC] (same alliance; SNOW was full at that time). However, the alliance has deteriorated a lot since I left, which is why I’m now looking for a new place to go.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Hmm I’m a junior in high school. I enjoy music and play piano; I’ve placed in a few competitions. My interests are math and particle physics; I’m trying to qualify for USAMO this year. I also play in local chess tournaments occasionally.

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I’ve done all the HM dungeons on my Ranger, usually playing as BHA or EDA, or sometimes GDW Barrage for dwarves. I’ve done FoW/UW/DoA but that was back during UvE days. Also did Deep a few times as an ele nuker before (that was prior to EotN). I haven’t really had any real experience with recent gimmicks in elite missions; my alliance doesn’t do them anymore. I can pick up quickly though, and I promise I won’t do stupid things =)

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I am 16; I’m from New Jersey, U.S. My play times are somewhat sporadic, mostly depending on how much AP US History stuff I have to do (hate that class -.-). Usually I come on every week for a few hours on Friday and Saturday nights at 11ish EST and on weekdays depending on how much work I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Looks good to me and yeah SNOW is not anywhere close to what they were in the past....that boat is past sinking as its already sunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 pm

officers some help here plz......
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Yeah pitty for SNOW, was a good guild once same as SMS. You have beaten all the HM stuff which is promesing. Also considering you do chess and physics your logic should be in a level therefore you shall not do stupid things ( as you promised Smile ). Your experience with elite areas is good, also some experience on pvp scene. So no doubt its a yes from me.

Just curious why getting monk to do DoA would take up few weeks ?

Anyway will be happy to have you aboard, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Looks good. I agree with Guru that you have good experience with elite areas. I approve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Guru pretty much nailed what I was going to say. You seem intelligent, which should compensate for your age. That combined with the fact you do not want to be in the SNOW alliance gives me a good impression of you.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Looks good to me. Playing time may be an issue, if only on a little each week. Please prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jolenar
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:57 pm

Cyvil wrote:
Looks good to me. Playing time may be an issue, if only on a little each week. Please prove me wrong.

Hmm, I'll be on for ~3 hours on Friday and Saturday nights.
On weekdays, I'm afraid I won't be able to guarantee anything.
I still have winter break for another week so I'll be on for a few hours almost every day next week.

Guru O Geto wrote:
Just curious why getting monk to do DoA would take up few weeks ?
Depends on whether I want to get my monk legendary survivor or not. I'll probably have DoA unlocked sooner than that, but if I decide to pursue LS, she probably won't be doing DoA until she gets it.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:18 am

agreed with other officers - should be a good addition.

as an aside, good luck with USAMO - I only managed to make it there once Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:42 am

Added 12-29-08
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jolenar Darlstone   Application for Jolenar Darlstone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Jolenar Darlstone
Page 1 of 1