Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ken Yo's application

Go down 
+2
shadow
shachakz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shachakz
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Ken Yo's application Empty
PostSubject: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:10 pm

IGN: Ken Yo

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Total play time: 2042 hours ove the past of 22 monthes.
Own all campigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Got Monk (main),Sin,Necro, Elementalist,Paragon.
finished all campigns.

3. What pve skills do you main toons have and what rank?
Got all PvE Skills, all Max rank(Asura,Norn,Delver,Agent, sunspear r10|lb r8)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Got 24 titles on my main, and some max titles on my other chars. I Like my max sweet tooth title, and working on elona vanquisher+ legendery master of the nort (almost done) and than i will have 27 max.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Sure. Almost cant play without vent.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
SCAR is a known guild. I was looking for a sign from scar, when i saw someone in other guru from that guild i decided to ask for recruit.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I want to play, with a good and active guild, so i will have fun and so do the other SCAR members will enjoy playing with me Razz

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I was in [any] and some guilds from my country, with some friends, but I was really dissapointed to know that they do nothing in GW and barely connecting, so I left. I was in [bear], my friends guild since I started to play until 5 monthes, and In any until two monthes.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Hummm, I like computers as almost everyone, progarming and also playing, like to go out with some friends on friday, hummm swimming and doing some sports such as ping-pong.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Did all the elite missions, Played monk, necro, sin and elementalist.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

17.5 years old from israel (+2 GMT). Playing from 4 (right after school) till I have nothing to do in the game.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot
Hummm I am going to play whatever you want me to play, and like I will help my friends for the guild with giving some items, helping in missions and etc. You know, I will help everyone who want my help =]
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm

pve skills on what char?

more info on elite area experience please.

more effort should have been put into this app :\
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:49 pm

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Got Monk (main),Sin,Necro, Elementalist,Paragon.
finished all campigns.

im gonna guess or hope that means all of them chars have completed all campaigns. if so that alone should be enough to atleast have a chat on vent with someone and decide on wether to have a tryout run from there. we need more optional players that can do almost any role like this ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:33 pm

need more

Last edited by kelly j - mean girl on Sat May 09, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Kelly, check the rules sticky.
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:51 pm

if each of those chars is max all ranks with all campaigns and all skills? which the application seemed to imply? then I would be quite impressed and would like to learn more.
I understand english mother tongue is not the case here so some allowances can be made.

Ken could you clarify which characters each have what ranks? It would be even better if you could tell for each character:
IGN, amount of XP, what titles maxed, what campaigns.. maybe something more
Back to top Go down
shachakz
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:29 am

Sorry, was very tired when posted that post, and I am also sorry for my english =]
My monk has:
Legendary Gurdian.(7 titles)
Legendary Carto.(4 titles)
Legendary Skill hunter.(4 titles)
All EOTN ranks max. (4 titles)
Canthan + Tyrian vanquisher (2 titles)
Sunspear + Lightbringer max(2 titles)
Maxed sweet tooth (1 title)
total max titles on monk: 24.
finished all campigans, on nm and HM.
Amount of exp: 15 mil.

My necro got:
Leg. survivor(1 title)
Tyrian Protector(1 title).
eotn ranks are 6~8.
ss+lb ranks: 7.
total max title on necro: 2.
he finished Tytia + Eotn. almost finished Elona and also cantha.
Amount of exp: 3mil.

My sin has no max titles, but his ranks on eotn are 5~8, if a max is required, i can get any max title of those ranks in one or two days.
finished eotn, cantha and in a middle of tyria.
ss rank: 6.
for example of Elite mission, this sin can run [EXP] any area in uwsc, and can play as perma in many places if needed.
Amount of exp: 7mil.

My Elementalist has no max titles but his eotn ranks are : 4~7.
havent started NF with him and so do tyria but finished Eotn and also cantha.

Amount of exp: 4mil.

If there is a requirment to finish one of the campaign or max the following titles on any char:
Sin/Ele/Nec
I can max the title/get to the requested place in 1 day~2 days.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:51 am

kelly j - mean girl wrote:
nah skervy completion is a plus but do they know the skills of the chars and bothered with the pve skills and know the shiz otherwise great just plz amplify our understanding, obviously since we are full pass you on to the alliance you choose which you wan to join some1 post the websites and also some1 pm me the websites too or im gonna keep having to tell people to go to such a person

kelly this makes no sense at all. . . .
and please dont redirect people until they give the information we need .. you never know

ken yo, i would really move more info on #10
Back to top Go down
shachakz
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:36 am

Hummm k.
Done UWSC with Sin and monk. can run:
Vale (sin/monk/necro)
Chamber(sin) Mnts(sin) Pools(sin) Planes(sin) Pits(sin) Wastes(sin).
never fail.
Did fow many times, no SC build, balance build with some friends.
Urgoz + Deep with my monk and my necro. no special build.
DoA did 600/smite. did ursan way when it was in the meta. Did cryway but the perma was failer so we couldnt finish it.
Completed dungeons such as bogroot with record of 10 minutes (HM) with my sin. 16 minutes with my own build (not the 6~7 sins and a monk).
Humm slavers exile is done, with my sin and my monk.
Did almost all dungeons on NM+HM.
That's it, generally doing every Elite mission, and it's pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
shachakz
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:41 am

-_-
If u dont want to recruit just say.
What is your decision?
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:46 am

patience, all applications are discussed, we can't just approve you like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:06 pm

This application is above average but SCAR is currently full. Our sister guild(OHX) is still taking in people and you can find their forum here: http://forums.ohxguild.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Yo's application   Ken Yo's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken Yo's application
Page 1 of 1