Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

application

Go down 
+5
Papadia Gr
Noxious
Tawl_Dervich
PrideMcKay
shadow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Gnar

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:08 pm

IGN:The Gnar
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?Total time: 4500hrs, 47 months old, all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?Ele, complete all, 2 monks completed all, 1 mes just eotn, assasssin complete all but proph, warrior just factions

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?Main has most needed pve skills, rank 9/10

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? Couple titles, not really a tittle kinda gangster just eotn stuff and such

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?Yea, as you know i dont talk cuz i got my trachea torn out.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible. Mr Tall Dervish forced me against my will to join after his guild went down the shitter two years ago.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?I want to have fun, and i can bring mad skills to scar

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. IRA 4 months? went down the shitter cuz some noob decided to kick everyone.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. Once upon a time a little monk was born. The end.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Have done everything a couple times at least, played anything from monk to tank etc.....

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am turning 11 next month. Play all day/night as much as i can unless theres a storm brewing in which case ill be surfing.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I am going to enhance SCAR? i dunno. I deserve a spot because my name starts with a "G" and ends with an "R" with a little "na" in between. I make very delicous cookies which i will happily email to anyone (technology has advanced a lot hasnt it). I also never get good drops so I will not bring any jelousy to the players.

13. Who are your heros and why? Jeffy and John are my heros cuz they are cool and own on a daily basis.

14. If you were a color what color would you be?
I would be purple cuz purple is pimp.

15. Whats your favorite guild wars moment?
John got 2 ectos dropped in UW. Then he died before he picked them up. On vent i heard buttons smashing and a big scream and then the reaper died. This was hilarous because John is funny when he is mad.

16. What were you doing the past 4 months?
I stopped playing guild wars cuz of school. I started to play guitar and got pretty good. I got MRSA and almost died, but it got me out of school two weeks early so i get an extra long summer, huzzah. Ive hibernated a couple weeks, etc.....

17. If you were an animal what animal would you be?
A swedish fish cuz they are awesome.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:14 pm

you forgot the picture of yourself surfing haha
great to see you back
and obviously this is a 100% approve ;]
and lol wtf is with the other questions?
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Gnar!! Good to see you back. And omfg, you almost died? whats MRSA?
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Mr Gnar wrote:

14. If you were a color what color would you be?
I would be purple cuz purple is pimp.

Good answer What a Face
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:13 pm

lol jhaedin XD
Back to top Go down
Tawl_Dervich
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Tawl_Dervich

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-16

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:04 pm

uhm i come back and bring the best with me again xD well not rly but yeah me and gnar are back so now SCAR can continue to exist MRSA is something called a staff infection i think u can die from it in like 7 days or something

and purple pwns awl
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:58 am

WB Gnar :D
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:06 am

haha I was looking at this app like uhh...really?

Welcome back, looking forward to meeting you Razz
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:36 am

woot woot purple? /approve
Back to top Go down
Sparka
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:32 am

ROFL at the favorite moment :D
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:31 am

This is the funniest app ever Smile and MRSA is a multi resistant staphylococcus aureus.. a biatch bacteria that doesn't care for antibiotics Sad
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:45 am

Rofl wth a swedish fish?
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:26 am

Stabbed wrote:
Rofl wth a swedish fish?

haha it's a candy! ate loads of those when i was in the states hehehe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Fish

the ones we have here are slightly different though, and don't say swedish on th side Sad
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:35 pm

lol well im closing this. . .
no convos on app section please XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1