Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

APPLICATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sloan

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

IGN: sworns ninja, H K S W O R N, sworn archer, curse u sworn, sworn dont do it
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? i own all campaigns and have been playing for almost 2 years. 600 hours over the past 11 months 3,000 hours over 23 months

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
i have a ranger completed all 3 campaigns and eotn assasin completely all 4 as well elementalist completed all 4 monk completed prophecies and factions working on other 2 necro commpleted only factions an prophecies and mesmer completed nightfall. and 1 pvp elementalist
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?,most of my main toons are for uw runs fow runs doa runs soo i use them for that but my first char my ranger has all of the titles and such

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? i have 4 maxed titles and im working on my treasure hunter title and wisdom title. the title im most proud of is my ss title becuase that was the first one i ever maxed out Smile

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes i do
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
i heard about SCAR from former guildy mooky em and after leaving guild i decided to apply for you guys.
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
i want tog et titles out and lots of fun doing stuff with the guild like dungeons uw and fow runs. and i can bring a funny happy personaitly to the guild am very helpful and very active anyone needs questions they can come to me.
8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. RUM for around 6 months and guild broke up SOA for around a year was an officer and most of the players quite so guild broke up as well.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. my name is sloan i love to ride fixies i lvoe hardcore music and playing guild wars is lots of fun i get on all the time and do uwsc runs those are my fav and also fow sc runs. i hope to get in this guild to do stuff with the guild and noo more pugs!

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?I do uwsc alot can run everything i do fow and run cryer and working on my roj and t1 and t2. doa i used cryer with my mesmer.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. im 18 from california it dependsnow that school is out i can get on pretty much the whole day unless im gone hanging with friends soo from about 10 am to 8 pm

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.well im going to shoow loyalty im going to be nice and shoow that im exp and i can help others and maybe form for uw sc runs within the guild and alliance.

also side note i quit playing for a while and was in the guild and left for inactivty ive been playing for over a month now again and def want to join and get back in this guild. this has def been my fav guild/alliance by far
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 am

well i know some people have some experience with him, imput first before i say what i think?
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 am

sloan wrote:

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?,most of my main toons are for uw runs fow runs doa runs soo i use them for that but my first char my ranger has all of the titles and such

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? i have 4 maxed titles and im working on my treasure hunter title and wisdom title. the title im most proud of is my ss title becuase that was the first one i ever maxed out Smile

Can you please be more detailed on 3+4.
ps: wtb commas
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 am

Quote :
also side note i quit playing for a while and was in the guild and left for inactivty ive been playing for over a month now again and def want to join and get back in this guild. this has def been my fav guild/alliance by far

i dont really get this :S you were in SCAR but left for inactivity?
Back to top Go down
sloan

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: reply   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 am

The reason why i left the because i was taking a break for a while and now that ive been back playing the game for a while i def want to join SCAR again.

3. Again my ranger h as the titles
Sworn archer- slayer of all r10, secret agent r10, not too lazy r8, epic delver r9.

H K S W O R N-layer of all r10, Courageous delver r8, Special agant r6, not too annoying r5

Sworns ninja- slayer of hordes r9, special agent r7, bold delver r5, Not too annoying r5.

4. My rangers titles are slayer of hordes,secret agent, my ss title and lb title. im working on getting ymy treasure hunter title and wisdom title maxed out
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:39 am

So u have a ranger (Sworn archer i guess ) with 4 titles. And what prof is HKSWORN and
Sworns Ninja?
Back to top Go down
sloan

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: reply   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

yes a ranger i mainly use sworns ninja an assasin, HKSWORN is my ele, sworn ur trippin my mesmer, curse u sworn my necro, sworn teh healer monk.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Shadow say your peace.......
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:58 pm

piece ? spelling is ftw XD

well the thing is, yeayea titles dont represent a player (i almost got denyed because i had leik no titles by fallen like months and months ago, hehe) but it seems VERY lacking. . some of which should be max if u play enough in elite areas, seeing that u only listed titles fow three characters and most of it isnt very good

elite area experience from what i see is JUST limited to the god's realms and being limited to 2-3 runs in the guild isnt the best thing in the world. I know some people in scar remember him. . . i think gnar does but scar 6-7months back isnt scar now. We used to take people that had potential but now we have absolutely no room to try people out and see if they improve,extremely good people are applying and we have no reason to deny them. Thats why i wanted to see if any1 remember him cuase it gives a better idea of how he plays. . .from this app alone i would have to say no, im sorry.
Back to top Go down
sloan

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: reply   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:17 pm

ehhh ok ive done urgoz many times with you guys actually and have experience in the deep as well as doa. buuut ok thats cool i guess
Back to top Go down
sloan

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: hmm   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:45 pm

hmmmm is there anyway i can get into your guys sister guild?
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Going to be a no from me too, good luck! :D
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:49 pm

sent him to OHX and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1