Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Application.

Go down 
+10
Glory Blade
Holy Light Angel
alex
Watto
cloud4905
Sacratus
Toad
Papadia Gr
carnage-runner
Minimonk
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Minimonk
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Minimonk

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-24

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 am

IGN: Mini Monkyy X [Main] Creed Of Shadows I [Farmer/2nd Main]
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? Playtime: 7459 hours 46 months. Own All Campaigns
Screenshot of Age

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? I have 10 Characters, 1 Of each Proffession and a slot for PvP

Warrior= Completed all [Oldest Character]
Monk= Completed all [Main Character]
Necro = Nightfall and EotN. Half of Factions and Prophecies
Ranger = Nightfall and EotN. Half of Factions
Elementalist = Nightfall and EotN. Over Half of Factions
Mesmer = EotN. Half of Nightfall and Factions
Paragon = Nightfall EotN. Half of factions
Assassin = Factions EotN. Over Half of Nightfall
Ritualist = Factions. Pretty Much done EotN (last bits)
Dervish = Nightfall [Least Used at the moment]

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Main Monk: All Dwarf Skills. All Vanguard. Norn 6/12 skills (IAU is one of them and Ursan). Asuran 9/12 (2 Summons and Air is Missing at the moment). Sunspear = Seed of Life and Rebirth Signet (SS skills arn't used much. Seed is about the only one used) Lightbringer= Gaze and Signet. Kurz/Lux = None on Monk but can gain any.

2nd Main: Assassin: All Dwarf,Vanguard,Asuran and Norn skills that are primarily used (example Radiation field, Battle Standard, IAU, Urals Hammer, etc) so i have the main ones but others can be got easy.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? I have 18 Maxed titles on my Monk i spent alot of time title hunting at one time, would be nice to finish Tyria Vanquish with her.. My Warrior (Oldest character) has 11. Assassin has 2 (but is currently working on maxing all the EotN ones im over r6 on all 4 on the sin atleast.

Most proud of titles has to be my Kurzick and Luxon Saviors, due to the fact i did the majority of them before any fast faction farm came out so took time, plus they have always really been my favourite two.

Monk Titles 1/4

Monk Titles 2/4

Monk Titles 3/4

Monk Titles 4/4

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have ventrilo and a working microphone and i dont see Guild Wars even close to as fun without the two.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Heard about SCAR via gossip and then researched via Guild Wars Guru and the Internet.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? I am always willing to learn new tricks and teach newer players new things. Im a team player and always have been.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I was a loyal member of KISS/SiCK (Biggest Alliance in Guild Wars) for 2 and a half years of my Guild Wars time, Also was a Leader of one of their many guilds. I've also been in many different faction based guilds as they always change.

Reason for leaving KISS was basically to move on.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. Im an approachable person, good for advice, and i put others before myself. I love my sport, and my gaming of course. I am an Apprentice Mechanic in reality.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Back in the day i have participated in the old school ursan DoA and UW/FoW.Have done the Deep and Urgoz. Moving through time as things changed and nerfs appear. I drifted more towards UW and FoW over dungeons and such. I can run any area of FoW and UW. but i'm willing to learn new things always.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. I am 18 years old (19 next month) i play whenever i can get on so generally always after work. and always weekends. Time Zone is London GMT UK time

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot. As i said in an earlier question i've always been a team player and im willing to participate in any challenge that occurs and learn new things as even the oldest of players can always learn new things. I will be active for SCAR, and willing to take part and have fun.

PS: If you wish for screenshots of all 10 of my characters just say.

Last edited by Minimonk on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Looks good. Try out?
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:28 pm

yeap looks good to me2 /tryout+vent
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Papadia Gr wrote:
yeap looks good to me2 /tryout+vent

+1 ^^
Back to top Go down
Minimonk
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Minimonk

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Sure I'll give it a go. just name the next stage. However its late here at the moment and i got work in the morning. Thank you for your time. and Thank you in advance. Smile Hope to hear soon
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 pm

yeah im behind this app - great toon depth in EOTN.

Next step is that you will be invited to run in a few different teams with us - if that goes smoothly, you're in. Just PM a SCAR officer (those of us with blue forum names).

My IGN is Sacratus Ignis
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Good looking app for sure. Good luck on the tryouts Smile
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Sacratus wrote:
Just PM a SCAR officer (those of us with blue forum names).

or some pink girls.. cherry
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:10 am

wow this is a real solid app

I really like it gogo vent+tryout Smile
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

looks great to me. Go go tryout+vent Cool Good luck on it bud
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Minimonk
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Minimonk

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Sorry if i havent contacted you yet, my week at the moment is abit hecktick, only 2 of us working at the garage this week, so work is packed and extremely busy and tiring. Will try to get in contact soon
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 pm

i actually remember this guy from kiss / a few faction farming guilds was a solid dude.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 pm

This app was very impressive to me.... go go vent+tryout
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 pm

vent try out /approve
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 am

approve w/tryout
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 pm

pm one of us in game or join us on our vent and ask. vent6.gameservers.com port-5125 pw-scar
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:19 am

seems to be offline for 3 or 4 days...
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Papadia Gr wrote:
Sacratus wrote:
Just PM a SCAR officer (those of us with blue forum names).

or some pink girls.. cherry

didnt know evo is the girl lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Minimonk
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Minimonk

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 am

Papadia Gr wrote:
seems to be offline for 3 or 4 days...

I did say at the moment work is hell ,so will get on when i can Razz, real life is always before gaming life and i want to get the busy stuff at work done before.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 am

No problem, just PM 1 of use or jump on vent and ask 1 of the officers when you can go on your trial run, otherwise we will continue to look for you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Minimonk
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Minimonk

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Sorry to be a pain in the A, but i wish for my application to go on HOLD and ill Re Apply the exact application above in due time when i have more important issues dealt with (Meaning real life first)

Sorry for the Inconvenience, sorry for the wasted time, and thank you for all the Approves, but if its ok i would like to have my application paused. (as i already said above)

Thanks in Advance and See you all soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application.   My Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application.
Page 1 of 1