Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Elad Daizen's Application

Go down 
+5
Sacratus
Cyvil
Monk Of Kindness
Haunted Dream
Elad-Daizen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elad-Daizen
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Elad Daizen's Application Empty
PostSubject: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 pm

IGN: Elad Daizen

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

3431 Hours over 33 months, Own all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Elad Daizen: Paragon, All Campaigns complete, Main title hunter
Monje De Proteja: Monk, No campaigns fully completed
Elad the Reaper: Dervish, Nightfall completed
Elad Sombra: Assassin, No campaigns fully completed
Elad Camaxtli: Elementalist, No campaigns fully completed
Airam De Fantasma: Mesmer, No campaigns fully completed
Trappa For Lyfe: Ranger, All campaigns complete, 15 titles maxed, Retired. Character is storage only and I will not play him.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Elad Daizen = SY, TNTF, Spear of Fury. All pretty low ranked atm.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My current main does not have many titles at all, though I am most proud of my legendary cartographer on my ranger. Working on protector titles on my paragon atm, then to guardian.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Usually. I like talking to people

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I have known John ever since [DA] 3 years ago. I was in this guild when it was formed and stayed with it for a long time. RL made me need to quit for a while but now I am back.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I would like to get my paragon's titles maxed, and just have fun. I have been playing for a long time and I bring a wealth of knowledge to the guild, and a few useful characters.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I have always followed John ever since [DA], I had to quit SCAR last year due to RL making me unable to play at all.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am a computer guy, always fooling with them. Working on a bunch of certifications for them. Used to play WoW. uh... dunno what else to put here.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have done all of the above, but I am most comfortable in FoW and Urgoz. I have played all roles from tank to monk in both.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

17, Kentucky, And most of the day when Im not at work, late at night when I do work. EST Time zone.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I am happy to jump in on any teams doing anything, even if I dont know wth I am doing, for the experience. I want to feel like i'm playing a game, not working in a job. I most likely wont be able to attend many large, pre-planned events but for spur of the moment things when I'm on, I will always be there if Im needed.

Thank you for looking over my application, I look foreward to talking to someone IG in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:55 pm

So the only characters you have that have completed all campaigns are a Paragon and a retired ranger?

Your paragon has few low ranked pve skills.

No mention of what dungeons you have done.

I realize you used to be in Scar, but I think Scar has evolved a lot from those days. None of the main runs we do use a Paragon.

I'm sorry, but it's a no from me.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm

I have to agree with Lisa. We usually don't take Paragons on too many of our runs, maybe only Frostmaw's. I would like to see your Monk/Sin/Mesmer thru NF and EoTN. We primarily use those in our runs.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Agree with above - no from me.
Back to top Go down
Elad-Daizen
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 pm

I would be fine with progressing any of my other characters specifically for runs. I know how to play them. But my main and title hunter is my paragon. My other characters would be a lot more progressed if they werent so new and I didnt have to take nearly a year off.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 pm

I have to agree with the others here. I think that you will find that there will not be a lot of groups available in SCAR, as your toons are not quite ready. You do seem to have experience though, I would suggest that you apply to our sister guild, here You should get the best of both worlds, as OHX does different runs than SCAR does, but you will still be able to easily join in SCAR runs, should a spot be available for the toons that you have.

The alternative would be to follow Haunted's advice, and reapply when those toons have been developed.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:57 pm

you should take him - better at this game then lots of scar members... and anyone can get a mesmer to DoA in a day. matters more that you can listen, learn, and have fun IMO. he fits that bill well
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Quote :
I have always followed John ever since [DA], I had to quit SCAR last year due to RL making me unable to play at all.
well well well, an old member, lotsa declines but we have sac with the :
Quote :
you should take him - better at this game then lots of scar members... and anyone can get a mesmer to DoA in a day. matters more that you can listen, learn, and have fun IMO. he fits that bill well
sac knows him from way back?
ill go for a trail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Dale is a very good player and I have known for a long time. However, SCAR has changed a lot since he was with us and im not sure how well you would fit in with us or how comfortable you would be. I am leaning towards getting you setup in OHX and this way your in our alliance and can form with SCAR members and not feel overwhelmed with all the changes.
Back to top Go down
Shinboy
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Shinboy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:39 pm

donnu if my input makes a difference in these matters or not...but i remember dale from the days when i was in scar (i think we might have been officers at the same time iirc) i say you guys accept him and if not OHX would be a good fit or he can hop on over to WTF with the rest of us old SCAR ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Tear [ToA]
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Tear [ToA]

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

same thingy, make ur mesmer, sin, monk accesable to dungeons, doa, elite areas with all needed pve skills and i would aprove this app.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 pm

OHX seems a good choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elad Daizen's Application   Elad Daizen's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elad Daizen's Application
Page 1 of 1