Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Application

Go down 
+2
shadow
pker123123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pker123123
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-23

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 pm

IGN: IxL doa IxL

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

I Own all campaigns
My Application Jr6udw

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Warrior: Oranger Beserker
Level: 20
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Beat Prophecies, Halfway through Factions, Partly through EoTN

Elementalist: Just for the Dye
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, halfway through Prophecies, beat Factions

Monk: Fifty Fivee Monk
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Halfway through Prophecies, hardly started Factions

Dervish: The Abbysal Demon
Campaigns: Halfway through Nightfall, Halfway through Prophecies, hardly started Factions

Ranger: Cexy Monkey
Campaigns: 3/4 way through Nightfall, 1/3 through Prophecies, Hardly through Factions

Assassin: The Fast and Deadly
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Hardly through Prophecies, Halfway through Factions, Partly through EoTN

Necromancer: IxL Doa IxL
Campaigns: Beat Nightfall, Hardly through Prophecies, hardly through Factions

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Most of the skills and I am willing to get any skill you need me to, r9 SS, R8 LB

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Only max titles i have would be Lightbringer, I am constantly doing DoA. I am currently working on Sunspear and Lightbringer on other Characters.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes, Im constantly using it

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I always see people with your tag in DoA, and I saw your thread on Guildwarsguru.com

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I would like to have fun, make new friends, and do some DoA. I am always willing to bring helpfullness and I am a freindly person

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I am currently in Gulfstream Owners Club [GS], I have been with them for quite a while, and I used to own my old guild that i gave to my friend

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am a friendly person, I play lacrosse, which I have played for over 6 years, and currently play for my High School, love to swim and mess around with my friends. I enjoy playing Guildwars when ever I get the chance to. I play for about 4-6 hours a day. I have played for alittle over two years. I am very into my grade at school, because I plan to become a Neuro-surgeon (Brain and Spine surgeon)

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have done quite abit of FoW, but havent done it in quite some time. I am always at DoA, I have done quite a few Complete runs, where I am either a FoCnecro, Cryer (Before nerf), or Bonder. I havent done any other Elite things, but I am more then willing to learn how.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 17, I live in Oregon which is on the West Coast (-8 GMT), Now that it is summer I dont have a specific time that I will be on, just through-out the day, everyday

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I play quite a bit and I am very knowledgable about the game, I can help anyone who needs it, and I enjoy helping out people. I can do anything and everything you need me to do

Thank you for ready my application,
Steven
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Alright. . steven is it?

This application is well formatted .. +1 for that
but your playing time over the course of 25months seem a bit low.
Your character development is a bit low, warrior being PARTLY through eotn. . rest have not.
Elite area experience also seems low. . probably becuase of the hours you have been on over the course of 25months.
Seems like DoA is a main focus for you. . . not going to decline you because of that, but we dont want too many DoA crazes guild (erhurm RAVEN?) and we would rather have people with different interests.

I am going to have to decline this application due to the points listed above, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 am

I agree with Shadow. Thoughtfullness impresses
me. Character selection does not.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

I would have to agree......DoA is not the only thing we do in SCAR. He did spell Oregon correctly :D
Back to top Go down
pker123123
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:10 pm

If i beat EoTN would that affect your dicisions? I more then willing to.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Sorry but i dont think it will really change anything. . .. elite area experience is still low especially in eotn, and actiity level is still a question. Open to discussion though
Back to top Go down
pker123123
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Ok, what should I work on then?
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

if you can get your warrior and one caster toon through EoTN, I'd personally give this application some more weight.

And by through EoTN - I do not really care if you beat the great destroyer etc. What is most important from SCAR's perspective is that you have a diversity of toons that can participate in our runs. Eye of the North, you can basically pay a few platinum to get a character run to all but the final outpost, which you do not need to have. If you get a few toons to all the outposts and PvE ranks at decent levels, this application would be fine by me.

Again, good attitude and you seem responsive to feedback, both of which I really like. Elite areas can be taught - attitude cannot.
Back to top Go down
pker123123
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Sounds good =) I will start working on EoTN right away.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-17

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Definately a good attitude, and i'd give consideration for that.
Though as others has said, DoA is not what SCAR is about.

If you get more experience as Sacratus has said i think this application would be better.

Good luck to you Smile
Back to top Go down
pker123123
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Thank you, and one final question. Which elite areas would you prefer me learning?
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-17

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:04 pm

I'd say, anything like experience in Dungeons, such as Bogroots, CoF, UW, FoW, etc, you get the picture.

I think that'd persuade me that you have a lot more understanding and experience of how they work. Smile
Back to top Go down
pker123123
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Okay, Working on getting my warrior through EotN. When im done, which char should I get through?
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:58 pm

mes/ele/monk/sin whichever you want
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 am

ok shall will close this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1