Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

X Tripolityx X's Application

Go down 
+5
Razon
Quash
Guru O Geto [ToA]
PrideMcKay
Tripolityx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tripolityx
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tripolityx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-03

X Tripolityx X's Application Empty
PostSubject: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:57 am

IGN: X Tripolityx X

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I own all campaigns + EotN. I have played this account for 7,243 hours over the past 34 months.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
A Tripolityx A - Assassin
D Tripolityx D - Dervish
E Tripolityx E - Elementalist
M Tripolityx M - Monk
Me Tripolityx Me - Mesmer
N Tripolityx N - Necromancer
P Tripolityx P - Paragon
Rt Tripolityx Rt - Ritualist
W Tripolityx W - Warrior
X Tripolityx X - Ranger
* Freeze Now (PVP)

Everyone has finished their own campaign where they were created. Ranger/Monk/Ele/Assassin has finished all campaigns + eotn.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Well well. My main is Ranger and has got 24 max titles. Playing more and more, day by day with Assassin and Mesmer for some reason. Don't know should I really mention about :D

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
At the moment I have 24 maxed titles. Not bothered to mention all in list but saying got most of the money-titles left and something random eotn titles. And the one I'm most proud of............. lets see..... ehm...... I'm proud of them all <3

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Got Ventrilo+TS. Got headset which mic broke 5 months ago at HA match (don't ask lol).

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
Well SCAR is in my alliance (I'm from [GoDT]) And Some of us made applications to SCAR Smile Becouse we couldn't stand GoDT anymore, the guild is dying and isn't fun anymore.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
I want to do HM dungeons, UW SC of course as successfull runs. Got too much exp from pugs. DoA, FoW and more. Sometimes VQs

8. What other guilds have you been with?
I've been in alot guilds. But something what should be mentioned are like ICE, Koss, GoDT

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm a male 18 years old. Lives in Finland. My hobbies are snowboarding, rollerskating, computers and ofc playing Guild Wars.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
All those mentioned above with many different professions + team builds. There really isn't much team builds I would not be aware of but of course there are some of those though.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
Male 18 years old from Finland.
My time is GMT +2
I play almost all the time, lol.

Thx for reading the application.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 pm

could you give us a better description on nr 10?
Back to top Go down
Tripolityx
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tripolityx

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 pm

"10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
All those mentioned above with many different professions + team builds. There really isn't much team builds I would not be aware of but of course there are some of those though."

Done over 1K UW SC runs.
Done FoW Balanced many times
Done FoW Cryway, FoW SC over 50 times
Done Urgoz Cryway and Balanced over 20 times
Done DoA Cryway over 30 times
Done DoA Balanced only under 10 times
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 pm

/ approve
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 pm

/approve
Back to top Go down
Razon
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Very experienced player. I have known him for over 6 months and would really like to see him in the guild :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 pm

How many guilds in this alliance have you been in? Pretty sure you have been in 3-4 guilds in this alliance. I also think I remember seeing you apply for GoE and getting denied.
I remember hearing of some attitude problems with you but at the moment I cant remember exactly what.
I think it might have had something to do with raging in UW.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:04 pm

played with him several times. do not like his attitude and never shown any manners or team spirit to anyone in a team.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:04 pm

/approve if u stop hopping.

Last edited by TomoSojiro on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tripolityx
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tripolityx

It was back in the time when was in Koss. So very long time. And it was not attitude problems. It was missunderstanding. And what comes to the raqing in uw , it's false. I have done around 1K UW SC runs and raqed only 3 times and those were in pugs. So you might remember a wrong guy. I don't have have attitude problems, wtf lol.

Also would like an example of my "attitude" from Sabriel. Don't kinda follow.

Last edited by Tripolityx on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 pm

well trip we gotta be selective here, u can see for yourself that 1. entire godt seems to apply here and 2 we're full as it is.

I know sabriel and if he says that i'll believe him.
Back to top Go down
Tripolityx
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tripolityx

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Ya I know you need to be selective, of course. I don't know many guys at SCAR yet but believe him if you like. Still not sure what he means.
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:48 pm

I have to agree with Sab. You were really rude in an UWSC and ive noticed quite a few trolling moments in AC. its a no from me.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:50 pm

/denied, sorry heard several different things about guild hopping and attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 pm

I think as full as we are, that 2-3 no's is enough to deny.

I'm saying no.

Maybe sometime in the future things can change. Thanks for applying, good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Tripolityx
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Tripolityx

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 pm

So, you all have just heard things. And things heard 6 months ago. Nice. All based on that? When was the last time I trolled at AC? Anyone really remembers? Or just thoughs again?
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Tripolityx wrote:
So, you all have just heard things. And things heard 6 months ago. Nice. All based on that?

We are full as it is anyway, these things come from several sources, so you have left lasting impressions on people.

Denied and closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:07 pm

People in this guild have mentioned seeing you in certain places and have bad experiences with you. It was also mentioned that you are more of a selfish player rather than a team player.
Maybe these perceptions can be changed over time. But for right now, its making it hard to accept you into this guild.
I know you are a good player, but the negative comments push me to say no. We are too full to be taking on people that we don't 100% feel good about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Tripolityx X's Application   X Tripolityx X's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X Tripolityx X's Application
Page 1 of 1