Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application of nimer bontif

Go down 
+5
Arda Tempest
Monk Of Kindness
Quash
Cyvil
Unholey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
huskybiz

Application of nimer bontif Empty
PostSubject: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 pm

IGN: nimer bontif
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
-Total Time played: 2,184 hours and 9 mins.
-Account age 41 months
-I own all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
-nimer bontif - monk - all
-fat lip fred - mesmer - prof, factions
-Death Cheerleader - necro - factions
-Peeping Jane - ele - pre searing
-Urgoz Waren - ranger - factions
-I Like To Dress In - ele - none
-Blue Bull - Warrior - prof
-Keeper of Eden - Paragorn - Nightfall, Eotn
-Sinister Minis Ter - ritulist - factions
-And Two pvp slots that are constantly changing

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

there is lots of builds i like to run, it just depends on the situation. but here are a couple of my favorites. ps i play 65% of my time as a monk

-my #1 favorite when im playing by my self
Signet of Judgment
Bane Signet
Signet of rage
banish
Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
Summon Ruby Djin
Pain Inverter
Divine Healing

smiting prayers at 16
divine favor at 13
Mix that with 2 SF eles, kd war, 2 monks (one with sheild or regen), and you can play around with the last 2 spots depending on where your at. that gets you through just about any hard mode spot.

-on the healing side i have ran everything in the book, give it to me and i can run it.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?

-nimer bontif is the only char i have been trying to get titles on except keeper of eden has full norn.

nimer bontif
-Slayer of all (10)
-Legendary Spearmarshal (10)
-Holy Lightbringer (10)
-Legendary Skill Hunter (1)
-Elonian Elite Skill Hunter (1)
-Canthan Elite Skill Hunter (1)
-Tyrian Elite Skill Hunter (1)
-Protector of Elona (1)
-Protector of Cantha (1)
-Protector of Tyria (1)
-Not too Foolish (9)
-Courageous Delver (8 )
-Shadow Agent (5)
-Prosperous (4) ----- Most proud-----
-Tragic (4)
-Veteran of the North (3)
-Collector of Wisdom (2)
-Friend of the Kurzicks (2)
-Adept Treasure Hunter
-Fierce Hero (2)
---People Know Me (2)--- 2nd most proud--
-Elonian Pathfinder (70.0%)
-Tyrian Explorer (60.0%)
-Tyria Guarddian title track (13/25)
-Legendary Guardian title track (3/6)
-all of the rest are under 50% and by default not worth talking about.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
-i have both

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
-colin/ unholey warrior

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
-to be with friends and kick some ass

8. What other guilds have you been with?
-Main other guilds i have been in are
--DRAG
--LOD Legion of Doom

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
-im in my last term in college, im in an athletic fraternity, and i used to be a college cheerleader.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
-i have done all especial DoA. mostly i have done them on my monk. with monks needed for everything and me being so good at monking its hard to be able to play other professions but i am very willing to.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
-21 years old and i play from central united states time zone.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:38 pm

/approve, dirk is pwnage monk, he was away for a few months witch explains the lack of gametime. and yea [drag], those were the days. :D
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 pm

I see one toon that has completed EotN, have any of your other toons made any progress worth speaking about? How far is your mesmer in NF?

With the information posted, I see only one toon that can particpate on many of our outings.
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:25 am

I too have played with nimer when I was in drag and LOD. I'd like him in, but not sure what the other officers think. It's a bit of a stretch from our current standards of acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 am

As an application, simple no. Let John say on this one I think.
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:29 am

i have to agree with Ian, lack of chars, too few hours imo for the account age. imo no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 pm

lightbringer doesn't go up to 10
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:12 pm

lol observant more kelly?
i dont really agree with lack of characters. . i think he has enough
in all my time in scar. . i have only only used my monk,sin, ele, and mes
hours dont mean everything. . but it is a bit low ..but ill approve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:44 pm

too few toons in nf or eotn.... only 2 in fact. no from me as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:45 pm

well if you didn't notice that demote ftw come on you'll end up recruiting retards gd job you got me here to set u in line lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:54 pm

haha. Well since 2 of the other officers have played with him before, and i they are saying he is a good player. I do not see a sin in there anywhere, but he does have an ele, and a monk which we do use on quite a few runs. I would say get those other characters through all the Campaigns and get a sin up and running. Outside of that i would say no. Just like Cyvil said, not enough characters that are thru EoTN, or NF. Lets see what John has to say as well.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm

now im not gonna say this just because i know him bcuz ive felt this way on other apps some of u have said no too. just bcuz somebody doesnt have a lot of hours doesnt mean theyre not good. u could have a gwamm in 1000 hours if u really wanted too. and also basing the acceptance of an applicant on whether or not they have a mez (cryer..) or sin (perma..) is a little gay imo, another reason why im kinda hoping sf will get nailed into the ground one last time so that an applications acceptance wont be based on that. and as for him having the chars to use on runs, his main char is a monk. it seems like all weve done lately is shards, frogs, and doa. his monk covers 2 of those 3 major runs. and as for him having a perma i mean honestly, most of you guys didnt even have a sin before the update to sf, then it took what? 1 day? 2 days? to get it ready for uw or w/e u felt like doing? just my thought on things. but yea i guess john does have the final say
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Colins words moved me...

/approve
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Unholey wrote:
now im not gonna say this just because i know him bcuz ive felt this way on other apps some of u have said no too. just bcuz somebody doesnt have a lot of hours doesnt mean theyre not good. u could have a gwamm in 1000 hours if u really wanted too. and also basing the acceptance of an applicant on whether or not they have a mez (cryer..) or sin (perma..) is a little gay imo, another reason why im kinda hoping sf will get nailed into the ground one last time so that an applications acceptance wont be based on that. and as for him having the chars to use on runs, his main char is a monk. it seems like all weve done lately is shards, frogs, and doa. his monk covers 2 of those 3 major runs. and as for him having a perma i mean honestly, most of you guys didnt even have a sin before the update to sf, then it took what? 1 day? 2 days? to get it ready for uw or w/e u felt like doing? just my thought on things. but yea i guess john does have the final say

We accept all then we get full again and run out of space...choose which side of the line we're going down. Hours indicate activity levels, not just experience. And if we're going to get nitty gritty, I dislike the monk build posted, it didn't answer the question, is not great on damage and if I was seeing it for the first time with no input from friends he would be considered noob by many here as RoJ is "the" monk smiting skill...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:43 pm

The application does not stand out to me as only 1 char is through EotN. The monk build like Ian said was not outstanding and showed me very little. Regardless, I think Dirk could be a valued addition if he works on getting his mesmer going to go alongside the para and monk which would be good balance. He should be given a tryout in SoO before i make a final judgement.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:59 pm

I'm gonna decline
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 pm

If the SoO tryout is no good then /decline for me as well
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Lord Vader has spoken, we must have SoO tryout! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Make that DoA tryout ,as Jha reminded me that SoO is still hush hush :D
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 pm

well notice how he said that that smiting build was his favorite, not what he thought was best. besides, he's been on my friends list for a long while now and i havent seen him on in atleast 6 months so idk if hes even noticed the change to RoJ or several of the other skills that have been changed over that time period. as far as inactivity, he quit for those 6 months to do other things. jon quit and we let him back in. marcos quit and we let him back in. im sure theres others who i dont know or remember that have done the same. so yea Razz, idk if he checks this forum yet since he hasnt had anything said to him in game, ill pm him about the doa thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:22 pm

The application does not stand out for me. I agree with Unholey on some points and with Arda on others.

1)- The fact that Quash and Unholey have played with him and consider him a good player is a big plus.

2)- No sin. Well, mine was just a mule.

3) Amount of time played means little to me. A lot of people just stay on running drinking bots, 9 rings.... that time is not play time.

4)
Unholey wrote:
............basing the acceptance of an applicant on whether or not they have a mez (cryer..) or sin (perma..) is a little gay imo
Maybe I'm in a bad mood but how is that gay? I'll refresh your memory : "I'm" gay.
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Mess wrote:
Maybe I'm in a bad mood but how is that gay? I'll refresh your memory : "I'm" gay.

Uh Oh Unholey, you got some splainin' to do.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Mess wrote:
4)
Unholey wrote:
............basing the acceptance of an applicant on whether or not they have a mez (cryer..) or sin (perma..) is a little gay imo

lol, maybe u do maybe u dont but a lot of the time when people call things gay they dont mean literally gay. gay as in the well wth thats kinda stupid, gay. sry if i offended u Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:36 pm

gay=/= stupid.
stupid= stupid

grrrrrr

Lisa= gay
gay= happy flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Calling something gay as a generalization is infuriating to me and to others who have matured past childhood. This type of language is used by those who must have a vocabulary similiar to a 3rd grader. This is my last and final warning.......no usage of gay, faggot, homo or any other euphemisms. Find a dictionary and im sure you can find suitable substitutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:59 pm

What is the status of this application?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 pm

I was wondering about that myself.... why is this still open and was it a yes or a no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 pm

For sheer lack of enthusiasm I am going to close this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 pm

yeah my bad....we must be picky at this point in time and ill say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of nimer bontif   Application of nimer bontif I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of nimer bontif
Page 1 of 1