Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RoadApples's Application

Go down 
+2
Cyvil
RoadApples
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoadApples
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-15

RoadApples's Application Empty
PostSubject: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:51 pm

IGN: Roadapples Ofpr
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
My account is 18 months old and I have played for 3,755 hours. I own all campaigns including GW:EN
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Warrior: All campaigns completed
Elementalist: Prophecies, GW:EN, and part of Nightfall Completed
Monk: Prophecies and Nightfall Completed
Ranger: Prophecies, part of nightfall, and part of factions (I lost interest in him after about a month)
3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
My most proud titles are: R6 HA, R2 Gladiator, R4 Commander, and my 10 Champion Points if that counts.
4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes I use both
5. How did you hear about SCAR?
Super Flamin Saiyan is an officer and a long time friend of mine. I have been in several guilds with him before I made a transition to PvP for a while. I would like to do PvE again with people who are experienced and he told me this is the perfect place to go.
6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
Friends, maxing my hall of monuments, and making a few bucks along the way.
7. What other guilds have you been with?
We Drink And Smoke [BuD], Shaq In Wonderland Oh [Baby], Fat Insecure Neurotic Emotional [FINE]
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I love to hang out with friends and play xbox 360
9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
FoW: Warrior (Tank), Ranger, Monk (bonding and healing)
UW: Warrior (Ursan/Obsidian Flesh Tank) Monk (Healers Boon)
Urgoz: Warrior (Ursan)
DoA: Warrior (Obsidian Tanked way back when foundary took 6 hours and ursan)
10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I am 17 from New York and I play 3 PM-12 A.M weekdays and any time on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 am

Do you have any dungeon experience?

How are your Ele and monk equipped for PvE skills?

From the information in your app, it seems that your Monk can get into DoA (but may not have PvE Skills) and your ele can not make DoA (but may have the PvE skills). Not that DoA is all that we do, but it sure seems to be popular right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:10 am

This app does not overwhelm me but he does have some good pvp exp. which indicates he his willing to listen. You really need to have 2/3 toons(monk,sin,ele or mesmer) to be able to join in all of our runs. More inoput from officers plz......
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 am

somewhat tight on space. . i would be more selective. . .
if he can play with the guild aka join runs/etc i would accept since some people in the guild just sort of hang around, do nothing with the guild and just solo
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 am

Sry a no from me
Back to top Go down
RoadApples
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 am

Cyvil: My dungeon experience is a HM book once, I'm not too big of a fan of them but they are fun sometimes. My ele has a couple skills from each of the races in GWEN. My monk has a couple nightfall ones like seed of life.

Genius: I have learned how to listen from being flagger/midline in gvg and also being a caller in HA. I believe listening and communication are essential to a team. I am going to take my monk through GWEN and pretty soon factions to extend the area that character can play on.

Guru: Thanks for looking at my application. If you guys don't accept me, I will have no hard feelings. I understand you may want someone with more versatility and experience.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:14 pm

I'd like to see more PvP guys in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:23 pm

We mostly do HM Dungeon Speed Clears, DoA and other elite areas. I think he brings a good PvP experience but it's a bit weaker in the PvE side. I see no problem in him joining if he's willing to get the skills/ranks needed to join our runs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:34 pm

No from me, we have a waiting list and there are other people that can jump in right away and not need to learn any catch up.

sorry, its just because we are too full.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:03 am

we could use the PvP experience, but ur PvE expierence is kinda low :s
and since were low on space....

so, her's what i suggest: get ur monk and ur ele up to DoA and GWEN, get ur PvE skills (asura, norn, vanguard etc...) and apply again. I'm sure you will get a /approve then.

gl and i'm hoping u'll apply again when ur toons are PvE rdy!
Back to top Go down
RoadApples
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Arc4ne: Thanks for your advice. My monk is at DoA and 3/4 through GWEN. I have been doing some pugs in DoA with him to get his lightbringer high. My ele has already completed GWEN and I am currently working on getting him through nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:35 pm

that sounds promising. Dont worry about ur LB rank though. do 2 or 3 full runs and its maxed, dont waste ur time on pugs Smile its better to farm ss points for ur ele as for ur monk.
btw, dont forget the nightfall book^^
and i rlly hope u will get allowed in the guild. i'm a n00b at PvP, but i'd like learn it.

good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 pm

/agreedandsigned.....reapply when your toons are more pve rdy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoadApples's Application   RoadApples's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoadApples's Application
Page 1 of 1