Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Father Bobby's Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Father Bobby
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Father Bobby's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Father Bobby's Application.   Father Bobby's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:47 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUEST SCREENSHOTS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE VALID

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**

I can't provide a screenshot since I'm running gw on a mac.

2,331 hours, 1 minute over the past 37 months.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Have:
Monk - all
sin - factions

Have Had:

Ele - prophecies
Mesmer - Nightfall
Ritualist - Factions
Necro - Prophecies
Warrior - Prophecies & Factions
Ranger - Factions
Dervish- Nightfall
Paragon - Nightfall

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Monk - protector of cantha, protector of elona, protector of tyria, ss r10, lb r10, kind of a big deal rank 1, slayer of demons r 6, not too boring r4, daring delver r6, mysterious agent r4, companion of the kurzicks r3, canthan pathfinder, pioneer of the north r2, seeker of wisdom r1

sin, - protector of cantha, companion of the kurzicks - r3, Covert Agent r2, Luxon r1, Kurzick r3, Delver R1.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

I can't put up a screenshot as I'm running gw on a mac, but I've got 15 titles on my monk. Most proud of Holy Lightbringer.

Working on all Guardian titles and cartographer titles. As well as Eotn titles.

On my sin I have 6 titles. Most proud of Prot of Cantha. Working on prot, Guardian & cartographer titles. As wel as eotn titles.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Through a friend - Holy Light Angel

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I'm an easy going guy, up for having fun and enjoy a laugh. I'm always up for learning something new and trying new things. I really want to learn how to do a sc.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Existensia - [xXx] - 6 months - Guild disbanded
Avatr of Hero - [Hero] - 1 year - Wasn't enough activity
Victory is Life Eternal [VILE] - 1 year. - Stopped playing to go travelling.
Alba Gu Brath [Alba] - 4 months - My own guild, left it as I wasn't sure if I'd be back on after I started university.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

My names Brian, I'm from Dundee. I'm always up for a laugh and having the banter. I'm into playing music, keyboard. I like hiking and mountain climbing. I'm currently at Dundee University studying Nursing.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Done a number of the dungeons with a couple of friends, usually one and some heros. Completed the FoW a handfull of times with a party of people.Done Finished Mallys the Unyielding once, halfway through it a second time. Done all this with my monk, usually healing, sometimes prot.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

20 years old, from Dundee, Scotland. I usually play in the evenings, sometimes during the day at weekends. Times vary slightly with uni and placements. I'm in GMT.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I'd do my best to get the job done and keep things upbeat and fun at the same time. I'd b easy going and try to help everyone else out any way possible.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Father Bobby's Application.   Father Bobby's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Sorry this is not the right guild for you. You do not have character diversity or elite area speed clearing experience.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Father Bobby's Application.   Father Bobby's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Seems a bit thin. but please reaply when u got some moar diversity =)
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Father Bobby's Application.   Father Bobby's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Im with Carnage on this one. Each character only done 1 campaign, titles arnt very high, and next to no experience. Sorry /decline from me.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Father Bobby's Application.   Father Bobby's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:26 am

not impressed either... too little diversity/experience. /decline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father Bobby's Application.   Father Bobby's Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father Bobby's Application.
Page 1 of 1