Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jen's Application

Go down 
+15
carnage-runner
eVoVe [ToA]
Possemeister
Raven Mad
Baltaas Slaapes
Arda Tempest
WarriorTheKnown
Dima
Tall Dervish
redphyve
Sacratus
Noxious
Haunted Dream
Kbar
untouchable
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Jen's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:00 pm

I do know who she is, i dont know half the things you guys has said she has done, but i do know who she is. She spoke quite alot in alliance chat, and from what i saw, yeh she seemed a bit mouthy at times, but she didn't seem to cause trouble as such. i say give her one last chance, if she blows it, we can easily just boot her. I think im safe to say, but correct me if im wrong, that the only reason things got out of hand sometimes, is because when Jen was saying these things that supposedly caused trouble, the thing that caused the trouble is when people start mouthing back at her. one of my friends in real life is the same way and im pretty sure a fair few people in the alliance are too.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Well Nox, you know I have nothing against you but the fact that you petition to keep me away.

And I also remember that situaion very well. And pointing me out as the specific person "not paying attention" isn't fair. I didn't rez within the 5 seconds I was told to, and I get it that you got upset because the run was going far over time. But what was said to me all because of me not rezzing within the amounted time you thought would suffice was unreasonable. I'm not asking for an apology though. And I know you think I can get away with whatever but, I do admit me and wrath got along very well, and I will admit that maybe I was promoted for reasons that he thought good but the guild thought was unreasonable. I also don't think its fair that you think i ruin runs. That may have been one of the very few runs I ever did with you.

As far as the lawl situation goes, me and chaz have known each other for...ever. I was back in lawl when it first started(or just after it was destroyer) and I stayed there for sometime. I had no problems with him as a leader besides the fact that he was never on, and never inviting anyone to join. I mean honestly if anyones in a guild thats losing members at a rapid rate, and the leader and officers arn't doing anything about it your going to get frusterated too. Thats why I left, I wanted to remain friends with him, but not help, and not interfer with their declining member roster.

When I applied to noob, I honestly didn't know who was leader. I had never seen zach on his mcmuffin character. When i put my application in all he officers said yes. When I joined.. i realized that some of the members were from pervious allies in scar, then when zach logged on on his reel big character i realized he was leader. So don't think this was some evil plan to get back in the alliance, I had no idea who was leading, and what alliance they wanted to join until they told me. ALSO the problems in noob were extremely different then any problems i've had in past guilds. Someone had a problem with my "sexual" remarks because of their child. I didn't see the warning because I didn't have gc on which is my fault. When I finally did turn it on they raged at me, then I got kicked because of something I said in ac which was interpreted to be sexual, which in my opinion had no sexual meaning what so ever.

As far as alliance chat goes, I've never called anyone out in ac, I mean sure i've said stuff like "who was it that didn't give the leeched ecto back" but after that I took it to pm. So saying that i've caused trouble in alliance chat is very unreasonable, since theres nothing i started at all in ac.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Possemeister wrote:
...... is because when Jen was saying these things that supposedly caused trouble, the thing that caused the trouble is when people start mouthing back at her. one of my friends in real life is the same way and im pretty sure a fair few people in the alliance are too.

I completely agree with you, I hate when I feel as though I'm being attacked. But this has never happened within scar allaince chat. Half of my time in lawl, there was never an officer online to kick me if i started stuff in ac, but they didn't have to worry because I wasn't about to put them on the line like that after what they did for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Well think of it this way Possey, is she supposed to be able to start issues in Alliance Chat and get away with it without anyone saying something? Like if she goes in an UWSC (Which is pretty much the only thing she does) and say someone fails, she'll start an issue in AC about it and just keeps going until someone says something. And then when they say something to the contrary they should get trolled? Because a fellow alliance member already decided to call someone out for messing up and just won't drop it? I'm sorry but it's not the point of being able to boot her, it's the fact that you shouldn't have to. Our alliance is higher standard than others and I'd prefer to have less of these kind of people in it.

We shouldn't have to be humiliated if we happen to mess up in a run she's in, and I'm telling you now she will try her best to make you look like a moron and a douche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:14 pm

untouchable wrote:
I completely agree with you, I hate when I feel as though I'm being attacked. But this has never happened within scar allaince chat. Half of my time in lawl, there was never an officer online to kick me if i started stuff in ac, but they didn't have to worry because I wasn't about to put them on the line like that after what they did for me.

Wait wait wait, so you're saying because of the fact that Lawl used to have people that weren't qualified enough to act as responsible officers and because the number of officers we had had school, a life, other things to do than be on 24/7 that it's our fault you think you were "allowed" to act that way.

No Jen, Lawl's guild size has increased considerably since you left on bad terms and although you may have the strange inclination to think that you've never done anything wrong in this alliance you're awfully confused. There are several people in this alliance who have witnessed the amount of rudeness and incapability to show friendliness and most of the people who are saying /accept on your app are people who don't really know you or people who say "It's water under the bridge now."
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Rose Rune [Lawl] wrote:

We shouldn't have to be humiliated if we happen to mess up in a run she's in, and I'm telling you now she will try her best to make you look like a moron and a douche.

First of all, I do many other things when UWSC but you wouldn't know such because you've never grouped with me before Andy. I uwsc because its fast, and easy, my time doesnt always allow runs that take more then 45 minutes.

Now to respond to the quote. I've never called out anyone in AC for failing. Maybe in runs, I mean I did a run with a lawl member the other day, and I jokingly said he sucked because I got to my area and restore wasn't up. Honestly I just want to have fun doing whatever it is i'm doing and that includes me joking alot, which i understand alot of people dont get my humor. Its when i get blamed for something when i retaliate. I'm not a noob because that area was from my allie and he wasn't as fast as everyone else. If anything I defended him on that run. I never called anyone out for failing in any run i've ever been on. If anything in the run I try to HELP them(pull that over there to kill faster, etc, etc.).

I don't think your in any position to bring up how i am on runs, since you've never, maybe twice, did a run with me. Not to mention your not online enough to even see how i act in ac. But I can assure you, i've never called out an allie member for sucking in uwsc, maybe a pug but NEVER an allie.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:20 pm

[quote="Rose Rune [Lawl]"]
untouchable wrote:

No Andy. read what i said again. I said "I wasn't about to put them(lawl) on the line like that(reference to starting stuff in ac) after what they did for me(getting me off the banlist)". Which means I wasn't about to start anything in AC ever, if there wasn't an officer online, or if there was. If your going to get all worked up and misread and twist things i've said. Then take me off ignore and pm me privately.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 pm

And yes Andy, I wish there were far more open minded people in the world. I wish there were more people who didn't hold grudges for months and months. But you need to actually read what i've said so far. And I never once got a pm from anyone I don't know in alliance telling me what i've said is unacceptabled. Because once i've been back, i've never spoken to someone in ac who I know didn't want to speak to me.

You and me both know i caused 0 problems for lawl while I was there. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Sounds to me rose, that you have some personal vendetta agains Jen. Ive never seen her cause anything in alliance chat, as i said, ive seen her be a bit mouthy, but theres more than just Jen in the alliance who is like that. Ive been on a few runs with Jen, both UWSC, and she did fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Haha. Ok first of all I have no personal grudges against her. Although she's doing a good job at making it sound like that. Congratulations Jen, you can twist words.

No Jen has caused problems before and in this thread I'm not the only one that mentioned it, maybe she's just attacking me because she thinks I'm an easier target and I'm not in the guild she's trying to join. At first I simply stated that I didn't want her to join because she is a very rude and disrespectful person and she's turned this into a flame war. I'm done with this application, I could care less who SCAR accepts into their guild. I'm just trying to warn you that you'll witness how she acts in your guild chat and AC and when she's kicked if she's ever accepted, well, I told you so.

I'd like to talk to Matt and Chaz about this issue but I'm not sure I'll be able to because we had a power outage 2 days ago and my internet box is now fried. I know I'll have access tomorrow though but for the rest of tonight I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Actually your doing a good job yourself at making it sound like a personal grudge, Jen is defending herself and rightly so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Possemeister wrote:
Actually your doing a good job yourself at making it sound like a personal grudge, Jen is defending herself and rightly so.

Although, as I've said before, it's not just me stating this. Jen just chooses to flame me. I'm guessing it's because the other people who have said anything are in the guild she's trying to join and she doesn't want to sound awful.
Back to top Go down
eVoVe [ToA]
Urgoz's Nightmare

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm

eVoVe [ToA] wrote:
and so it begins...

/win
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Andy I dont anything against you. Nor do I have anything against Nox, so dont try to say that i'm basically attacking you and not him because hes in scar. Nox and I know theres things he doesnt like about me, and things i dont like about him, but i'm pretty sure we both agree that thats not enough to hate each other to the rate that you dislike me.

I've never done anything to you, I think you feel as though i'm privliaged and you dont get a say. But thats not the case, you do get a say, but you havn't address any issues that you had with me "causing trouble in GC", simply because I dont think you can recall any time that I caused any issues in GC. Which is probably why you feel like i'm attacking you and now others are chiming in. I can tell you right now I've never talked to possey in PM before today. So I'd like to let you know this isn't an evil plan to get you to feel the way your feeling. You and I both know we dont get along, for reasons we're both aware of, but the reasons we dont like each other have nothing to do with the guild or alliance. I personally feel as though your opinion is very biased, you can't judge me based on a personal grudge like i said before. But I won't hold your opinions against you(because of the reason why i pesonally dont like you.)

And if you havn't read the whole thread, which i don't think you have, i suggest you do. I addressed the issues i had with nox in the thread. THanks.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm

i just read through the entire thread rose, and you are actually the one starting things, as Jen said, you are making false accusations and not backing up with evidence. theresNothing Jen has written that i would regard as a flame, she is just explaining the false accusations that you have been making. Give me a few screenshots of the kick out of Lawl, and mayb if you have them some times where she has flamed guild chat. If you cant provide these, im sorry but i havnt seen Jen do anything out of hand in alliance chat.

As for the earlier posts of the poeple saying yes because Jen looks good and we are geeks, i havnt got the slightest clue what she looks like. im just making an unbiased opinion thats all. Give me proof and i may change my mind, until then, i still approve the app.

Last edited by Possemeister on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Jen... I believe I remember you from quite some time ago. I only know 3 Canadian Jen's on GW, I think you are one? ahh w/e...

Drama=fail. Those who drag drama out=morons.

I've said this once and I'll say it again, Don't try to bring up the past, or you might succeed. Move on, quit being immature, and as we are obligated to do, give an unbiased trial run. She obviously qualifies for one, anyone saying otherwise should check themselves at the door.

Matt says yes, so naturally I'm going to follow suit.

Also, if she's a cute girl don't be intimidated by her.... All in game characters look the same.
Back to top Go down
untouchable
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Your name Carnage Runner does look familiar, but I can't pin point where from. And thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
P E A R
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
P E A R

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Matt's lead, and if he approves - gogo. I'm not gonna rage over a decision, but keep in mind there are more eyes than just the leader's. Put all the past where it is: in the PAST. But it is what it is. Actions speak louder than words. I don't wanna be the one paying the salary on the Drama Police.

Dima wrote:
how do u guys expect to have no drama, shes a female, its what they do. but if she likes the guild she will hold back enough to not get herself kicked :D

/agree We're good at that. But it's not an excuse to get away with it. If you wanna be here, do what it takes and leave the issues behind.
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Dima wrote:
how do u guys expect to have no drama, shes a female, its what they do. but if she likes the guild she will hold back enough to not get herself kicked :D

LOL

untouchable wrote:
Well, can someone tell me what problem I have caused in noob? .... I'm an adult, and I'm pretty sure the people who have issues with me arn't under the age of 18.

Arda Tempest wrote:
I have seen what you r like in AC with people and on our forums.... I have no idea what you are trying to say about the whole age thing.

untouchable wrote:
I'll start with the ac and forum comment.....
I'll be on guild wars through the day, PM me if in game and tell me your issues if you perfer not to reply to my private message on here.

Arda Tempest wrote:
HAHA one more thing....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSgXRuEvhg

Rose Rune [Lawl] wrote:
DEFINITE NO...

She was kicked out of Lawl because of very rude and obnoxious behavior .... We'd prefer not to have her in the alliance because she is very disrespectful and rude.

untouchable wrote:
Wow andy, I was never kicked from lawl. Screen shot where it says I was kicked. Grudges from that guild are based far more on me personally, then "drama" I may or may not have caused within it.

Rose Rune [Lawl] wrote:
Hmm I guess I'll have to speak with Chaz and find out if him speaking with you is true or not.But I guess this is my 2 cents I'll speak to Chaz when he's available and have a nice discussion with him.

untouchable wrote:
Chaz would have never would have kicked me for saying "retarded"..... If he did he'd have enough balls to tell me.
And I'll pm chaz too if he ever gets on.

[quote="Rose Rune [Lawl]"]I never spoke for Matt, as I'll again state you haven't read correctly. [\quote]

Noxious wrote:
Jen, I like you, really....
Dan - seriously man? Yeah, we all caused it on our own doing by trying to direct runs and keep them successful. Pretty ignorant thing to say considering you have no idea who she is.

First of all @ everyone who cared what happened elsewhere keep the lawl drama out of scar forums thank you pl0z.

Also this is like listening to two children arquing with the exxecption of Jen's pleases & thankyous. If anyone here just took 3 seconds to read what they are writing they would see it as uncivil.
Yes it may be you're oppion that you don't want her, thats fine and you're intitled to your oppion. However trolling is anothing thing is comman curtasy to much to ask these days.

Maybe a decent way to approcah this instead of he said she said he stole my candy bar fraq would be to be

X Y Z happened in Lawl, left as it is we aren't happy with you joining the ally. Could we move towards resoultion of this.

Guys seriously this is a game not polotics lighten up a little and have some decency.

And quite frankly i beleive this drama should resolved before application consisdered, no point driving the preverbale nail through this dying ally, indeed of a filiph.

Peace all.
Back to top Go down
Sword [Noob]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Sword [Noob]

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:36 pm

eVoVe [ToA] wrote:
eVoVe [ToA] wrote:
and so it begins...

/win

+1

Sacratus wrote:
if this app were anyone but a cute girl, no chance it would have received anything but instant no's given the amount of drama coupled with the lack of standout qualifications skill-wise.

For those of you saying more chances etc, you are never going to meet her, have no chance of going any further than internet flirting, etc. Step back from this app for a second and treat it as if it were a guy applying... you would ALL say no.

+1
Back to top Go down
Masmar [Noob]
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Masmar [Noob]

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:47 pm

I would just like to say, jen was not booted for saying "big boy"
She was booted for, not saying sexual references in AC, but for ignoring officers and GL's when she was asked to stop. She didnt even respond to our requests, but persisted.

So good luck "talking to her about not creating drama."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm closing this for the time being until we can get this worked out between a bunch of the parties involved. We will form a party in 1 of the GH when a majority of us are online and have some time to talk.

We need to realize this is a dying game, and need to push the pasts aside. I have heard everyone's opinions on this, and like I said. I wanna talk to all parties involved before we make any decisions.

And please don't make any decisions based on if I say approve or not. Yall have your own opinions and I do appreciate hearing them, and respect them regardless of what you have to say. I want to do what is best for the alliance, and if that is saying Yes/No then I will do it. Better to lose 1 player then 10.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:54 pm

well after reading this thread and if we do invite seems jen will be on a really tight leash so yeah u will be kicked if u start kind of drama no question that is if you are accepted
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jen's Application   Jen's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jen's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2