Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Critical Screams Application

Go down 
+10
carnage-runner
redphyve
Papadia Gr
WarriorTheKnown
Haunted Dream
BCB
Tall Dervish
McMuffin
shadow
Critical Scream
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Critical Scream
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Critical Screams Application Empty
PostSubject: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:30 pm

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
==Across all characters: 2,974 hours over 36 months
==I own all campiegns and have bought character slots to have every charcter

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
== I have every single profession available. they have all beaten every campein and have fancy armor, and have all the main, good farming builds available to that class.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
== My main toon is my sin. he has max pve ranks, ss/lb/ebon/norn/ R12 Luxon etc.... and has all skills unlocked. that goes the same with my mesmer, necro and ranger. the rest of my chars have average r5-r8 and main pve skills

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
==on my sin, i have 17 titles. My most proud are my r12 luxon and legendary master of the north. I favor the guardian of cantha title as i did almsot ever mission with heros and henchies.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
== I use ventrillo when a group wants to hook a server up. and i use a headset with mic to go with it. to answer the quest: yes i use ventrillo and play with a headset

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
==I remember hearing how good scar was from a friend back in the day. i took some time off form gw. ive returned. i was in a group with Warrior The Farmer, he suggested that i should try to apply to be accepted.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
==What i want to get out of SCAR, to have fun, make some money, and assist when needed.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
== I have not been in any Major renown uber farming or pvp guilds. or atleast sicne i have been back. i might have been a year ago or so, i dont remember. the answer to this question is i have not been in uber farming guilds lately.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
== My hobbies asside form guildwars is participating in the cities Airsoft coalition. i try to play out in the county field every weekend in the early mornings. I am highly ranked in the ROTC. i am a First Liutenent/ XO of C Co. pretty high up there, incharge of alot of people. I do have a job, i do dishes, i am a dishwasher in the evenings to add some bank to my wallet.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
== I know how to do every area in FOWSC, UWSC very fast and professionaly. I have completed urgoz and the deep. I solo areas of doa on my sin. i know how to do City and gloom on my sin. on my monk i know how to run Foundry. I can play any char and find a way to farm with it, how efficently is a differnt story, but i am good with my characters.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
== I am 18 years old. I live in Tucson, Arizona. my time zone is MNT time. I play from 2 in the afternoon to 9 in the evening. usualy every day. My nick name is Gills, for pesonal information

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
== What i am going to do for SCAR is help benefit any farms that we do, participate in guild chat and allience chat, and assist when there is a member needing assistance, when i am available to.

I am a very leet and experianced player. I know that i am able to make high difficult, tiem consuming feats. Like i said, i have all characters optimized with the best builds, the best armor and the best knowledge.

I dont know exactly how to post pictures from my computer onto this thread or else i would, i can show you my titles if necisary. I have gotten the vent info from Warrior the farmer. and went on the SCAR server. talked to an officer, then to warrior.

I hope i get accepted, ive heard good stuff from scar and would love to participate in revolutionary farms. Thanks much, pm me if you can for an invite, ill be waiting, critical scream
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm

screens are . . . where?
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
McMuffin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:06 pm

werent you from GS?
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 pm

deny matt will explain
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Shadow.... your back??!! :D
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 pm

yea i guess
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm

His older application

Yall decide what to do from here. Idk if his old app still has any value, but w/e. There it is.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:36 am

I'd like to see a screenshot of your characters. Your old app has your hours at over 5000 and this one has them at a little under 3000 hours. While we did a few UWSC runs together and you didn't have any problems with your area, I'd like to know the truth before I vouch for you. I'd prefer a completely honest application over one with b/s in it. Your last app was some time last year so considering that some people are so heave-ho to give kelly a 6th or maybe 8th chance, I don't see why we can't give you a 2nd/3rd chance if your character diversity is as developed as you say.
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 am

shadow wrote:
screens are . . . where?

ppl dont read guidelines.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 am

Critical Scream wrote:
IGN:
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
== My hobbies asside form guildwars is participating in the cities Airsoft coalition. i try to play out in the county field every weekend in the early mornings. I am highly ranked in the ROTC. i am a First Liutenent/ XO of C Co. pretty high up there, incharge of alot of people. I do have a job, i do dishes, i am a dishwasher in the evenings to add some bank to my wallet.

got some real military people here who disagree that being an xo in ROTC isnt high up there. its not even real military. wait til u earn ur real butter bars b4 u speak military and being high up there. and plz xo in rotc... i was dating in a cadet that was battalion xo thats even higher than that and i still outranked her.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 am

If he can prove this claim of an application with screen shots, then I'd say that according to this he is more capable than most anyone in the guild...

Screenshots, maybe of all your chars, their ranks, their skills, and a show of completion. Yes it's a lot but you need to prove that you are not a liar first; since the other application is quite a bit different.
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Relentless

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:03 pm

I vaguely remember you kicking up quite a stir when you were last in SCAR, your attitude would need to improve a lot if you want a chance of being accepted back.

Critical Scream wrote:
I am a very leet and experianced player.

Sorry, but I don't think expressing how 'leet' you are is a good way to endear yourself to us.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 pm

I think that reading his app, that he is an egotistical person (ooohhhh i'm so leet) and is only interest is money, farming and bragging rights so he can say he is in SCAR. Definite dirrerences in the apps raises a lot of question and as relentless has pointed out, a previous history of attitude problems leads me to say

/Deny

We dont need any drama queens.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Gandalf wrote:

/Deny

We dont need any drama queens.

Yeah, i thought i was the l33test drama queen. Anyways I'm sure its a unanimous /deny for expressing l33tness without any proof
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:41 pm

and being pretty high up there in his play military
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Don't flame. Guess its a deny from everyone.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 am

lol yeah i shouldnt flame, i just couldnt help myself after a few tequilas
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 am

Sorry matt, i was not flaming just giving my view of the app. If it came across as though i was flaming him then i appologise.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 am

Denied for all the above.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Wasn't directed at you Sean, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical Screams Application   Critical Screams Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critical Screams Application
Page 1 of 1