Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blood's application

Go down 
+5
Cyvil
TomoSojiro
Sacratus
Sabriel
Blood
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Blood's application Empty
PostSubject: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:02 am

IGN: Blood Elementalistz
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I have played for 4.5k hours, and my account is 45months old. I own all of the campaigns including EotN.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I dont know how detailed it should be...I hope Im doing ok.
Nec-completed everything
Monk-completed Factions/NF/EotN
Warrior-completed Proph/Factions/EotN
Sin-completed EotN/NF/Factions
Ele-completed Factions/NF
I have a couple more chars like dervish,para and rit.. which havent done much and Im not really playing on those chars anymore.
I dont like playing mesmer, so I dont have one at the moment.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main is the nec, I have all of the PvE skills with him, but some of the useless skills, and got all ranked maxed but Asura, which is 5k far from max(and the 20th title^L^)
My sin also got a lot of the PvE skills, mainly for Speedclears(in dungeons,uw,fow,doa..) I have all of the needed skills with the sin for those Speedclears.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Currently I have 19maxed titles on the nec, 5k from maxing asura which will give me 20..
Im not really proud of my titles..but I guess that making 20 maxed is kinda nice and should give me some pride(?) Razz. As I wasnt playing much lately, I kinda stopped working on my titles, but Im looking forward to get back working on the titles and finish the job I have started.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I have been in the TAM alliance with you guys, and also in the LOD alliance long time ago..
But one of the reasons Im joining now is called Hans Smile you may know him as Tomo.(<3)

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
The main reason I want to join SCAR is because Im looking for a stable and active guild that share my interests so what I want to get from SCAR is doing more Dungeons & DoA SC, and working on my titles if I can. Smile

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[Lord] Guild/Alliance leader. I created Lord, and been in it for a year+(I think it was a year and a half but Im not sure). I left Lord because things get really bad, we didnt work as a guild, we failed a lot with the alliance as well and things got way out of hand.

[GoDT] I have been an officer is GoDT for about a year.. I left GoDT because GoDT was really unstable as you guys probaly know...I helped GoDT rebuild, twice, when things got unstable again I decide that I have enough, I couldnt stand been in GoDT anymore and work my ass of for nothing and left.
I have had a couple more guilds during my playtime in GW but those are the main guild I have been in.
Currently Im in [dPs] which is Speedclears based guild of my friends(Old guildies of GoDT-Mostly GoDT officers^^ I assume it shows something) but they only talk, nothing is going on there and if they actually do, they fail.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Im an active player...I dont have a story to share I assume..hobbies is mostly listen to music-sometime it stops me from been on the vent, but when its needed Im there.
Also since the school year is about to get over, Im going to have some Finale exames..so I will be playing a bit less from time to time.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Finished all of elite areas. I did all of them with my Nec, and now all but Urgoz and DoA with my sin, I have also done all of them with my monk(When I say all of them I mean all of the dungeons,and the elite areas).
So to sum it up, I can play with my nec,monk and sin at all of those areas, and I have done all of those areas with those chars already. Most of my chars can do pretty much all of the missions you wrote above, but I dont see them coming in your teambuilds.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
16(4months away from 17). I usualy play at noon/evenings. Im from Israel - GMT+2.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Im mainly looking to forming teams for Dungeons SC, even UW SC(Which I kinda like lately becuase I have nothing else to do with the guild Im in now). I think I deserve a spot in your team because Im a very exp player, active and friendly(yea.. I aint a shithead), I could also add another perma tank to your collection, which is kinda big as far as I know Razz.

P.S. I already made an apply last night, but I accidently closed it when I was at the last question ^L^ so if things are missing - which might happend, please feel free to ask anything you want or I might just add them myself if I see something missing.
Btw Hans, you suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 am

i agree hans does suck and i think this is a well detailed application worked on titles many chars that are far in the game although work on monk and ele, i think you'd fit in quite well here and hope officers approve
/approve from me
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 am

Think I played with Blood the little time I was in GoDT and GoE, remember him as being good. Good app so
/approve from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:13 am

Looks good to me. /approve pending try out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:36 am

Very Nice application but once again we are filling up fast in SCAR. I need to know how many members are still foinishing their luxon title. There are two things you can do here: Wait for SCAR to open up and jump on our waiting list or 2. join OHX, our sister guild, which gives the you the same beneifts as being in SCAR and gets you into the alliance immediately. LEt me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:05 am

I would really prefer to wait and to join SCAR then to join OHX- nothing against them, but its just my preference.
Let me know how things work out, we can also talk in game.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 am

heh remember the name - not sure when or in what context we played together but have very positive associations...
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:48 am

oi u nub Smile

Ben... i dont know what to say m8.. you know i hate u Smile

gogo waiting list ^^
Back to top Go down
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 am

So what am I doing now?^^
Waiting for an officer to PM me saying there is a spot ?
Please let me know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 am

That is it. It would not hurt to remind us every once in a while, in this post, just so we don't forget about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Yeah im really srry but i forgot about this application. We might have room in the guild but we would like to get you on our vent. Pm myself or one of my officers for information.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Hi, Im kinda waiting for a few days now.. Hans told me he is still in that luxon guild so he gave me an officer name.. I PMed him and he said that he will get back to me when he can do my tryout... a few days passed and I still got no respond.
It would be nice if one of the officer will contact me and tell me whats going on...
Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 pm

srry Blood but we have been very busy. plz jump on our vent at your convenience for an iinterview. vent6.gameservers.com port-5125 pw-scar
Back to top Go down
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Will do tommorow, its pretty late right now. Thanks , gn.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:16 am

I have not seen blood for a bit but i used to play with him a lot, he is anice guy and a good player aswell. /agree
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:45 pm

least he reads the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:13 am

Can we get the name of the officer you sent him too Tomo, do we have room whats going on with this guy it seems he waited a few days and then we remembered him and now its been a week now with nothing on him. Anyone have info on him, did he do a tryout, has he been added, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:33 pm

I talked with him last week and he said he was too busy too interview on vent and I have not heard from him since.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi guys, sorry for not contacting you before.
I did PM an officer named Guardian of ectos, he said he will get back to me when he can do the tryout and I never got an answer from him...
As Hans isnt in SCAR atm he couldnt give me the tryout/interview/invite, I was trying to contact John.. I manged to get him online 3 days ago I think.. but I wasnt on for much then so I couldnt do the interview...
I have some internet issues atm, I keep getting DC after a few mins when Im online , its not only at GW its pretty much everywhere in the internet, Im trying to track the problem and fix it but with no luck atm.. I will PM an officer asap.. I will keep you updated, I hope its ok.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Please get this guy in asap, will be valuable asset to guild imo. farao
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Blood - Can you give us an idea of what hours to look for you, in game? With that, we can figure out which officers to ask to keep an eye out for you.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Mostly evening/noon GMT+2 time.
But as I said before Im having some bad internet issues... I cant be online now for more then 5mins without getting a dc.Im working on it and I will fix it asap,I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:18 pm

OK officers, GMT+2. I am at work, who does that leave?
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:56 pm

not me. . . i dont think
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:53 am

Blood blood blood .. now u there ..

i can say yes but im saying No for kicking me from GoDT Smile

many officiers atm saying yes , so probobly u can try SCAR
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Cyvil
Cyvil

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Baltaas - the poor guy is waiting for a tryout. All ready approved, pending tryout. Is on during euro time, needs to get into a SCAR group. Can you get him set up please?
Back to top Go down
Blood
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Dont worry, already talked to John, and Hans told me that he is back in SCAR Im online with Hans most of the time so he could get me into a tryout I assume... he told me that the guild is 100/100 now and I need to wait for the weekend or something Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:57 pm

correctttttt
If i see you on i will get you on a trial run, i would consider bring proactive and actually pm one of us if you see us online. . .makes things easier for you
igns are in our sigs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood's application   Blood's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood's application
Page 1 of 1