Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Red's application

Go down 
+7
Razon
Icy
Cyvil
redphyve
Haunted Dream
shadow
Red
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:40 pm

1. 3302 minutes over the past 36 months. on and off. i currently own all 4 campaigns

2. necromancer: all complete
monk: nightfall/most of GWEN
assassin: all complete
para: nightfall complete
rit: currently a mule
ele: nightfall, most of GWEN
warrior: currently a mule
mes: prophecies, some of GWEN, some of nightfall

3. my main chas are my necro, sin, and monk.
i have all PvE skills on my necro. max delver, R8 asura, R8 vanguard, R7 norn, max LB, max SS
sin, i have about half of them but i could get all of them quickly if i need.
R8 asura, R7 SS, R5 for the rest
monk i usually use for running dungeons
i can get any skills needed for certain runs quick on any cha needed

4. i haven't spetn too much time on titles, the only character i work on titles for in my necro, i currently have 15 maxed, and a number of them close to max. i am most proud of legendary skill hunter because i actually went and captured them all besides one.

5. i do use ventrilo and i think it makes things so much easier. have a mic and headset.

6. i was in an alliance with SCAR and i still keep in touch with matt (haunted dream). have done a number of runs with SCAR members before.

7.I consider myself to be a good played in the game and i can't stand getting stuck in guilds that have no idea what they are doing and with people that dont do their part in the run. In SCAR i know you guys are experienced and i would like to learn more runs and I know i can be a great benifit since i am a quick learner and a very active member.

8.[KING] i was with them when i was into faction faming we were in the Any alliance at the time. i left them when i wanted to do more than just faction farm.
I was with CrY for a while, i still keep in touch with a few of the members but could not stand going on runs with so many people that constantly messed up the runs.

9. when i am at school my life is generally GW because the school work doesn't keep my busy enough. I am involved in a few clubs at school. I am very interisted in electronics. I like to build computers when i have the money to spare. I am the tech guru in my family and group of friends.

10. i've done most elite areas, most HM dungeons. when my guild did DOA balanced i used my para moist the time. in most areas i use my nec, monk, or sin. i can get my mes and ele set for most the areas quick if i dont have the skills now,

11.i am 22 years old, i live in New York. EST time zone. I play at any times of the day.

12. I can do almost anything you want em to do. As i mentioned earlier i have gone on a number of runs with SCAR members before and i want to learn to do the runs as well as i no you guys do them.

Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 pm

looks fine
ill approve a tryout
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:51 pm

i approve as well. Red is a great player.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 pm

another red ?!!!
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 pm

I'll defer to haunted, but I would prefer to see at lest the mesmer through NF.
Back to top Go down

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:35 pm

tbh we are said to be looking for really standing out i hear most of you have played with this guy but nothing to me about his characters stand out and all he can do is play sin for runs we are doing atm the rest of his characters are either no use or not far enough in the game, i'd say we passed this guy to OHX or asked him to improve his characters and reappl in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Gogo onto the feeder guilds imho
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 am

umm.. In Game name?
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 am

Haunted's word is good enough for me.

/Approve
Back to top Go down
gerg
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:25 am

Maybe I need to review the criteria for acceptance, but it appears that on paper the experience is not enough. I certainly think Matt recommendations should be considered.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:17 pm

dont mind my post then i got you mixed up for redneck Razz

Last edited by skervy on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Interview+tryout then when that's both fine, Ill approve.
Back to top Go down

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:57 pm

This looks like a great application for our sister guild OHX. SCAR is quite full atm with a waiting list and OHX is an eastern based guild which will accomodate your New York time zone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Alkimiyia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Lady Alkimiyia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 am

Razon wrote:
umm.. In Game name?

His IGN is Red Hell Bringer.

~.*
Back to top Go down
http://http;//www.myspace.com/lady_alkimiyia
Sponsored content

Red's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's application   Red's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red's application
Page 1 of 1