Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

L E Tha Ele's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L E Tha

L E Tha Ele's Application Empty
PostSubject: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?
- Couple years, I got all campaigns

2. What is your main character and secondary characters?
- L E Tha Ele, Tha Best Assassin

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
- I don't do much title hunting, but I'm goin for buyable titles soon. ( Mostly Farmer)

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
- Sometimes Ya

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
- I heard it was a good PvE guild

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
- Have a good time and enjoy the game with other PvErs

7. What other guilds have you been with?
- Face, ICE

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
- I do karate + boxing, I hang out with friends alot and play GW whenever I can haha... uhh idk cant think of anything lol Shocked

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
- All, always monk or ele

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
- 16 and anytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:05 am

I like the way you spaced out the application so its easy to read. I just have some more questions to get to know you better.

Looks like you have an ele and an assassin? but you mostly monked in elite areas? Can you be more clear on which characters you have please?

Why are you leaving Face?

Where are you from?
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 am

I guess John's ban on guild hoppers from alliance doesnt apply since face got teh boot?

I am ambivalent about this one - no titles and limited (but useful) toons, but answers are well organized and seems nice to me.

I'll defer to other opinions on this one
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 am

could you be more specific on your game time? (/age) With that, could you tell us which titles you exactly have. And yea where you come from (time zone) etc. I would like a lil more details.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:10 am

Application was pretty brief , please expand it a bit as mentioned in comments above.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 am

I have a little problem with the answers for 3 (the mostly farmer part) and 6 which states the obvious. If you are mostly farming, you really don't need a guild at all, guild hall maybe. For 6, I assume that everyone playing a game is doing it for fun, so I would like to see more of an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:30 pm

I'm pretty sure we still accept other from the the ally some of the most recent good players we have gotten have been from GoDT I have to no problem with people coming in from other guild I just have a problem with people jumping back and forth like Dark the Supreme/Matty Dark Daggers going from SCAR to IcU and other guild with two accounts and etc.

As for the application it looks easy to read but it is also very vague can we get some more info like more on your toons, play time in like hours and months, your exp. on elite areas like more on professions used and builds etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:52 am

Two days with out any new info Denied and Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:47 pm

denied and closed. Ty fallen
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:08 pm

don't you have something better to do John? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:22 pm

lolz McKAy...go play poker like i taught you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L E Tha Ele's Application   L E Tha Ele's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L E Tha Ele's Application
Page 1 of 1