Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Freebies' Application

Go down 
+3
Quash
Arc4ne
Mr Freebies
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Freebies
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Freebies' Application Empty
PostSubject: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:01 am

IGN:Prepare To Burn
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
*1172 hours over 28 months
*Prophecies, Nightfall, Factions and Eye of the North

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
*I have 12 characters, but only 2 are used for serious gameplay.
*My Main character Prepare To Burn has compeleted all the campaigns above, and I hope to work on getting as many maxed titles for him as possible before GW2. He currently has 5 maxed titles.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
*Both Lightbringer skills, with r8 lightbringer rank
*All Sunspear skills (for all professions), with r10 sunspear title
*All Asuran skills related to the "Cipher of" quests, which give these skills as a reward. r3 asuran, close to r4
*Dont trip, brawling quest reward skills, reath of great dwarf, Alkars acid, Drunken master, Dwarven stablity, Light of deldrimor and snow storm. r8 deldrimor, close to r9
*Deft strike, winds, assasin support and standard of honor. r3 Vanguard.
*All 3 blessing skills, I am the strongest, You move like a dwarf. r8 norn, soon to be r9.
*Luxon skills for all professions. r4 luxon.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

*r3 Asuran
*r8 Norn
*r3 Vanguard
*r8 lightbringer
*r8 deldrimor
*r10 Sunspear
*Protector of Elona/Cantha
*Guardian of Cantha
*Canthan Explorer
*Treasure hunter+Seeker of Wisdom
*Pioneer of the North
*r5 Kurzick allegiance+r4 Luxon
*Party Animal
*Kind of a Big deal (r1)

Kind of a big deal makes me proudest.

I am working on Legendary guardian titles, as well as skill hunter titles and the titles such as vanguard, deldrimor etc.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Ever since I joined a previous guild that required Ventrilo, I always try to use it.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

From your most recent massive giveaway in Kamadan International 1. I managed to get to the first district and had a great time.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

*I would like SCAR to help me max more titles, as i understand you have many elite players.
*I have experience as an elementalist, as I believe my title list shows. I also plan to host many community organised events, as I have been inspired by this guilds work and by other event organisers, such as Daniel Frozenwind, who has a guild in the alliance.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

*KISS/SiCK alliance-3 months in 2008, then another 1 month in 2009. I left because I wanted a more PvE based player base that could help me max more titles.
*ARK alliance-3 months. I left because the guild fell apart, with all my friends in the guild leaving and the guild rejoining an alliance that it left due to bad leadership previously.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

*My hobbies include Triathlons (yes, this isnt a joke), playing GW, researching medical discoveries and other medical related stuff, trying (but failing miserably) at learning a musical instrument.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have experience in Domain of Anguish, and Heart of the Shiverpeaks. Because these runs where fairly relaxed, there were no particular roles such as Obby tank, Bonder etc.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

*I am 14 years old
*I come from Guernsey, a small island in the body of water (known as the Channel) between the European countries England and France.
*For this reason, my timezone is GMT (GMT+1/BST from April-October). However, our government may change the time zone to GMT+1 permanentely sometime this year or next.
*I usually play from 5pm-6pm, and 7pm-10pm GMT/BST every day. Play time is random at weekends, and it is extended in April, July, August, December, February and May due to school holidays. Note that holidays last only a few weeks during these months.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

*I plan to host community events for the community of SCAR and guild wars
*I am very dedicated to acheiving goals-I worked for 1 month to be able to join a DoA team (this includes all 4 sections with their bosses, and killing Mallyx)
*I am interested in helping others with titles, either with advice or physical participation
*I know I am young and have only been paying seriously for a year (I got my first maxed title one year ago this April) but I have picked up much experience in playing the game during this time, and I hope to pass it on to SCAR.

Thank you for your time, feel free to ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:06 pm

hey freebee,

1 question: what professions do ur toons have?

U seem like a descent player, but i think ur missing exp in the elite dungeons, if HoS and Doa are the only ones u have done u will need to gain more exp.

for now /decline

Plz give more info bout toons/elite area's

gz
Back to top Go down
Mr Freebies
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Ok- My main toon is an elementalist.

I also forgot to add, i have a bit of experience in FoW, and I have done 2 of the people from slavers exile. In these areas, I have played as an Obsidian Tank.

I only mentioned HoS as a HM dungeon as its the only "hard" one ive done. I have done the easier ones (Fronis irontoes lair and secret lair of the snowmen) but I didnt think you would look for them.

Thanks again for reading my app.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Quote :
*I have 12 characters, but only 2 are used for serious gameplay.

and the other ones?
Back to top Go down
Mr Freebies
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:16 pm

The second one i have failed to name is a 55 monk that i farm Bergen Hot springs with. I do also have a 3rd toon i play seriously, but it is in Pre searing working towards LDOA, so probably not worth mentioning.
The "others" are storage characters, or characters i plan to use for my events.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 pm

i believe we need more then just 1 usable toon. sin/Me/Mo is mostly required to participate in most of our runs....

sadly i have to /decline, perhaps u could join an alliance guild to get more exp and make some more toons. u do seem like a decent player, u jsut need more xp, sorry.

waiting for more reactions though Smile

gz
Back to top Go down
Mr Freebies
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Another comeback-I do have a sin and another monk I can use, but they are not currently set up to farm, do elite areas etc. Thank you for your tips on how to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 pm

You definately have the right idea and attitude, so that's a good thing.

Just work on building up your toon a bit more and reapply.

I do have to mention that I REALLY like the attitude towards our comments so far. I'll be looking for updates aas you build up up your monk and sin (think about a mesmer as well).
Back to top Go down
Milamber
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Milamber

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:39 pm

IMO its also a /decline for now but I ( like others mentioned above) like your attitude and personality as far as i can judge now.

Sometimes being unexperienced isnt that bad, because in our guild one can learn fast from others, WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!

So if you could maybe be more active in the game it might become a /aprove in the future, as far as im concerned! But im not one of the officers... Smile

Greetings Hugo
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 pm

i agree with quash pretty much;
work on your characters and move them

Quote :
*1172 hours over 28 months
whats your activity level now?

reapply when your characters are more advanced through the game and you have a lot more chance of making it in

no from me
Back to top Go down
Mr Freebies
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:47 pm

I have mentioned my activity level in my main post:

"I usually play from 5pm-6pm, and 7pm-10pm GMT/BST every day"

As for anyone who posted above, thank you for your time. I will take your advice on everything. I will build up some more of my characters for farming and elite areas, which will hopefully build up my experience level enough for you to accept me.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm

With this attitude u definatly earn a spot once ur toons are up to date and u made some exp!!

hoping to see ya soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

For a 14 year old you seen quite mature and well thought out and even though our standard is for 16 year olds and older, I think you would be a good fit in our sister guild OHX. You can find the info to their forums in our rules section for new applicants.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
For a 14 year old you seen quite mature and well thought out and even though our standard is for 16 year olds and older, I think you would be a good fit in our sister guild OHX. You can find the info to their forums in our rules section for new applicants.

lies, i was in the guild at 15 Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Freebies
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:

Ok then, thanks very much. Thanks to everyone for your support and advice. I look forward to working some more on some of my characters, and making new ones so that one day I may join this guild.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:

This summed up my response before i could post it. Apply to OHX and go ahead and build your characters up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freebies' Application   Freebies' Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freebies' Application
Page 1 of 1