Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kharon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Hello all!

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own? I have played allmoust 4,000h in 23 months
2. What is your main character and secondary characters? My main char is I Kharon I(necro) and other chars are O Geisha O(mesmer) I Comic Chaos I(monk)
3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Protector of Elona,Protector Of Cantha, Guardian Of Elona, Guardian of Cantha, Cantha Vanquisher, Kind of a big deal (5 max atm)..i guess im the most proud of the vanquisher title coz its the most recent one
4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Unfortunately i dont have Vent or mic Sad
5. How did you hear a bout SCAR? I have been in [IcU] and thats how i know about SCAR
6. What do you want to get out of SCAR? I want to be in a guild that has well organized teams in Elite Mission, HM, vanquish etc...
7. What other guilds have you been with? SNOW, CLK, IcU are the most known guilds i have been in
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. Well my real name is Joni im 22 years old and i live in Finland..my hobbies are martial arts and cars Smile
9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I have done every Elite Mission and dungeon etc..in GW and mostly i have played a necro or a monk
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Looks good to me, something wrong with IcU? Your interests just more aligned with SCAR?
Back to top Go down
Kharon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:54 pm

i have nothing bad to say about IcU Smile my interests are just more about SCAR Smile
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Looks god , you got my vote!
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 am

Will you beat me up if I say no? We require vent in all our runs so just download vent on www.ventrilo.com and there shouldn't be a problem, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Kharon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:33 am

I can download that yes so i can just listen from the headphones if thats ok?
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Ofcourse, but before you get a full aprove I think we want a lil more backup from other officers.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Your application looks good. I approve.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:51 pm

HAve you grinded out any pve skills and skill rank on your nec and mesmer? besides that the application looks good.
Back to top Go down
Kharon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:55 pm

atm im working on leg master of north plus other gwen titles with my necro plus leg spearmarshal...and the same with mesmer plus im getting her to DoA
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:01 pm

ok your approved. pm an officer or myself when ur on next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1