Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wolf Like Me's Application

Go down 
+6
Prefect
Twilight
Lord Dulizan
Cyvil
Jago Doremon
Wolfie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Wolf Like Me's Application Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Hiyaa! my IGN is Wolf like me

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

my accounts has 4497 hours - 45 months and i own all the campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

i have Wolf like me (has all complete) Necrotic Reject (has all complete) Dr Wolfe (eotn and factions complete(mainly used for mqsc ^^))

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My main has all the pve skills and has r9 asura / norn, r8 dwarven and r5 agent.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

At the moment i have Protector tyria/elona/cantha, Guardian cantha, canthan/elonian explorer, and canthan vanquisher.
canthan vanquisher is probably the one im most proud of because i did alot of it solo with h/h. i am working on my PvE titles (doing some HM dungeon books atm) almost have my Legendary guardian and cartographer done and have just began with elite skill capping. Oh and i'm working on my luxon title on the side aswell.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

i do use vent, but alot of the time i can't speak because of the people around but i can still listen and i always respond even if it means typing :D!

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I heard about SCAR from being in Glob of Ectospasms[GoE] but i stopped playing for a good few months, getting back in touch with Arda Tempest and he reccomended you guys to me Smile

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I would like to just get a fun time whilst doing "hard" things, and i feel that i could raise peoples spirits even more! and have a laugh whilst getting dungeons/ vanq's etc done!

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Glob of Ectospasms - i was with these guys for a very long time! met some amazing people and still in touch with a few of them as well. the reason i left was that i felt i needed a break for a few months, which i must admit, did me alot of good! but i'm now back with avengence! Razz

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm 18, live near liverpool. tend to go out on the town alot, LOVE getting piercings (including stretched ones) and i play a variety of sports including badminton cheers i can't really think of anything else though.. hmm.. it'll come to me at some point i guess :D

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
i've done all of the above on my assassin, used to do guild runs alot with GoE and i play as dps (which is kind of obvious i suppose) i even tank the deep with him because i'm that hardcore! i have also played my necro in alot of these aswell. but as i say, i havn't been back for long so i'm missing alot of builds at the moment.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

age18 - Liverpool/england - depending on the day it can be between 2pm-2am sort of times GMT ofc.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Well erm... i'll just be a great addition, i'm nice and friendly and i'm sure arda can vouch for that one as well! and yeah well.. i deserve a team spot because i am dedicated and meeting new people is awesome so i'd love to get to meet ya'll likee Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 pm

oh i also have revered LB (almost holy) and spearmarshal Smile
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm

First, there is no mention of your toon's professions. I can guess that Necrotic is your necro from the name, but otherwise, a full rundown of toons would be appreciated.

Next, I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say under your experience response. Did GoE do most of their runs physway? Is that why you were playing a DPS role? I gathered that you have spent time tanking in the deep, but what other dungeons/areas do you have a experience in? Specifics if you don't mind.

Also, I would like to hear Arda's opinion since you referrenced him.

/Undecided without more information on my part.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 pm

ah, yeah sorry. it was a bit brief.

Wolf like me = Assassin.
Necrotic Reject = Necro.
Dr Wolfe = Monk.
I do have a mesmer also but he's only completed factions atm.
his name is Milo Vex.

Yes, Goe did do alot of physway and i participated alot.
i normally do runs with my monk in HM dungeons like 600/smite
and also do VSF runs (perma) and Frog Sceptre runs, experienced in both.
i can run all sections of the uwsc farm build and several of the rolls for fowsc. mainly Terra1 though.
Another thing i enjoy (and is great for luxon faction) is mqsc, i can play all the rolls for this.
I also do Cof, SoO, Rragars runs with my monk, either to make money or just something to do.

I am also in the process of getting my monk + mesmer through NF and set for areas like DoA.

if i missed anything else out please say Smile
thanks
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:02 pm

I like the app, but would prefer to see the mesmer through NF, and at least to Gadd's.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:06 pm

awesome.
already have gadd's on my mesmer, just havn't completed eotn with him yet
and NF shouldn't take me too long to progress through i guess, maybe an afternoon/evening is all it should take me because i know it like the back of my hand!
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanks for the response. All looks good to me. Would still like to hear from Arda on this though.

/approve
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:18 pm

looks good to me, sin and monk for our fun runs + working on a mesmer (and I personally enjoy necros a great deal so maybe we can come up with a necro farm :D )
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Twilight

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey Wolfie ! :D Nice to see you back again. As i think you realized, GoE was sorta shutdown, even with me trying to rebuilt it. I really hope you get into SCAR tho, great Guild/Ally.

I reccomend this dude =) /approve by me because i need someone to shout at :D
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 pm

i actually have 2 necros atm. ones just for appearance though! lol.
nice to hear people like the look of me Wink

+ twilight! Surprised
didn't know you where in SCAR!
awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Twilight

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Hehe, i joined just a week ago though, was in DVDF for a while, but theire sorta "slow" so SCAR was better for me =)
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:06 am

Wolfie is a great player and a great person, would love to see him in SCAR. And Wolfie: nice to have you back on GW again, missed ya :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:54 am

Ok with the positive responsess and the above average application i would approve with a vent interview and a tryout. I was hoping Arda would have responded but he seems preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 am

i know that last night he was still logged on when he went out.

but yeah vent interview and trial sounds gurrddd :D
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am

Can we buy a browser for Arda?
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:12 am

sorry guys been busy reinstalling life. Yes Wolf aka Mat is a great guy humorous and a great player. He lacks maybe a few chars but il kick his ass into gear and get him 2 make a few more. PvE skills if he lacks any of them il help him cap em and progress through any campaigns he needs 2 get skills. He has vent and a mic but is a little shy with it but again il get strict on his ass and make sure hes active on vent. one final word.... SCOUSER!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Hey Prefect (didn't notice the comment up there :D) glad to be back (Y).

& My mesmer is almost to DoA now, just got him through eotn and halfway through NF the past couple of days that i've had the time.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 pm

yes, wolfie's absolutely crazy!

and Arda.. stop doing things with his ass, srsly T_T

oh and /approve
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:33 am

I see you still have those scary thingies in your ears dude lol.... And Wolfie can sure take a good kick in the butt moahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 am

haha, the things in my ears are only 10mm now. shrunk them down from 22 Wink
glad i did though! lol.

but yeah... never realised half of GoE moved into SCAR. lmao
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:02 am

negative ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 pm

invited 4/16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Like Me's Application   Wolf Like Me's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Like Me's Application
Page 1 of 1