Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
+7
Icy
redphyve
Haunted Dream
PrideMcKay
Lord Dulizan
shadow
thc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
thc
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm

I've played 3500 hours to date, and own all campaigns. I've played GW since the release of prophecies.

Zane Han - main, necromancer - completed all campaigns.
Imbagon - completed NF, factions and EotN
Assassin - can Perma, although inexperienced. Completed Factions, working on NF.
Elementalist - completed factions, NF
Roll or Death - random PvP character

Almost all PvE skills. Maxed or near max rank in everything. Maxed Luxon.

10 maxed titles on main, a few on other characters. I'm most proud of Luxon savior, since that took the most work. I'm working on all PvE titles.

I have vent and have no problem using it. But I do not have a mic.

I've been in the TAM alliance for quite a while since Dec 08. I've played all high level areas and even a few VQ and frog runs with SCAR members. "Red Phyve" said I can list him as a reference, since we frequently VQ'ed together.

I want to join SCAR so that I can group for completing VQs, dungeons, elite missions, etc. I can bring to SCAR my limited experience doing HM areas and filling in a party role with the characters listed above.

I have only ever been in a few guilds. The first is AoF, a gay guild, in which I was an officer. I left because of general decline and other core members quitting. I was in AoF for ~2 years. My second guild was KING, Luxon faction farming guild where I maxed out Savior. Once I finished Savior, I left to join DK, a Kurzick FF guild. I then joined GoE and the TAM alliance, where I am now. The TAM alliance disbanded or something and the current guild leader of GoE seems equivocal about finding a new alliance. A number of members have already left the guild.

I play tennis (though not so much anymore), I am a chess enthusiast. I also like going for long romantic walks on the beach... oh wait Surprised

I have done all of the above. Generally I am a cryer when doing cryway. I have also played the role as SS and N/Rt healer. I have an assassin who I keg farm with and I'm willing to learn how to perma-tank if needed.

22 years old. I live in Hawaii (-10 GMT) and my play schedule can be pretty flexible, if needed. I usually play early in the morning.

I have an understanding of game mechanics, and any role I fill, I'm going to do well. I believe that I am a strong player and could keep up with the SCAR team.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Quote :
a gay guild
ouch, bad choice of words buddy.
1character we use in runs, we can accept you but you will rarely be in any runs. . .so i decline, reapply when you have more characters (e.g mes monk move ur assassin AND ele)
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:25 pm

lol this will probably be a decider (or one of them) for you...

was AoF an "alternate life style" guild or just a horrible guild?

Characters are lite also, Sins, Eles, Monks and Mesmers are the standard
toons that we use (with many different builds)

and PvE skills are a must for the classes listed above but it doesnt look like any have been thru eotn

just my 2cents...
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:06 pm

shadow wrote:
Quote :
a gay guild
ouch, bad choice of words buddy.
1character we use in runs, we can accept you but you will rarely be in any runs. . .so i decline, reapply when you have more characters (e.g mes monk move ur assassin AND ele)

better get that out of here before lisa comes back. /banhammer.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:07 pm

"Alternative Life" guild or just a bad guild is not an issue. If he is using it in the context that it was a crappy guild, then I would say you need to choose your words a lot carefully.

Regardless we do use Imbagons in a select few runs (frostmaws) and we do use Necros(frogs) and Assassin and eles(DoA, Frogs). So he does have a few characters he can use on our runs.

I say we give him a tryout, and see how he does. We can take him on a Rragar run because i think in general it is more challenging then a frog run. But that is just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 pm

try out, ive played with him b4,
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Just because you've played with him before doesn't make him good xD

Tryout, he's got enough characters and titles by the sounds of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 pm

/approve for tryout, but btw if you haven't gotten the hint yet, don't use offensive slurs Smile
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 am

sory guys ... negative

why ? because small choice of toons for our runs.

i think after 1 month he rebuild application and show his progres on his own.

so no tryouts from my side atm.

after 1 month he must show his progres ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 am

I would have to say no for a variety of reasons. First his choice of words were poor, lack of diversity of characters, him saying he has "limited" experience, and being in Hawaii does not help as we are primarily an East Coast-GMT guild.
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 am

/no from me right now.

I agree that he should work on some of his toons and then reapp here in a month or so. Get your ele and sin through GWEN, and get their PvE skills. Also consider making a monk or a mesmer, and then come back.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
and being in Hawaii does not help as we are primarily an East Coast-GMT guild.
This can't be a reason to decline an application, I do agree with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Sorry, denied and closed. Your application shows some gaps and we feel that you would struggle to participate in some of our runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1