Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ele's application

Go down 
+10
Divine
Papadia Gr
shadow
carnage-runner
redphyve
Glory Blade
Haunted Dream
Possemeister
Elemental Mio [ECTOs]
Ele
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm

IGN: Ele Pl
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
My account is 2-3 years old. I own all campaigns. I will provide a screen later with an edit, for now i can provide xfire profile, saying over 3k hours
http://www.xfire.com/profile/matomen/

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Ele - completed all
Monk -completing nf atm
Sin - access to all eotn,

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Ele - all skills, max ranks
Monk - all skills, ranks from 7 to 9
Sin - All needed skills, ranks from 5 to 9 (speedbooking, so they will be max soon)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
I have r3 koabd, screenshot will be provided later as well. What can i say now, im pve/pvp player, so i have got some pvp titles, and i am proud of those. Its glad3, rank 6, champ 1, or commander 5

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Of course.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Well, im old member of Ectos. Yesterday, when they left SCAR aliance, they acted very immature, and i honestly dont want to share anything with them. Since 90 % of speed clears i was doing with SCAR aliance, or with SCAR itself, i would gladly join main guild.
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Ability to speed clear most areas, since i have experience with those. I was Ectos member for 5-6 months.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Above
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well, im mature, kind, nice player. Im not flaming anyone, sometimes i can do some fun. As for GW stories... I can tell that sometimes i do "Ele quiz" on aliance chat. To win, you have to answer a various GW questions.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
All of them, i can do all of them, but cant do Doa and FoW as a assassin.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
Im 20, as posted on xfire profile page, i live in Poland GMT+1 I play usually about 4-5 hours
12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Well, being in SCAR aliance was one of the most fun moments in my GW history. Since ECTOS left aliance, i thought that it can be wise to back to the source of that fun.

Thanks for writing, i will provide screens later on.
_______
Back to top Go down
Elemental Mio [ECTOs]
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Elemental Mio [ECTOs]

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:51 pm

He can guild hop now Smile

He's a good member and decent and very nice. So a good addition for SCAR

Good to know u were in the guild for the alliance and not for the guild itself. -_- ^^

~ Mio
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Well, the fact he was in the alliance (even if it was in a childish guild) and has done runs with us is a bonus, so he knows what were about. Nice exp in elite areas.
Screenshots arnt provided, which yeh you were in alliance, but still gotta fill the app properly like everyone else. doesnt really take much to take a screenshot in game and put it on the forum, like 5 mins extra.
Character diversity, well, there isnt any basically. 3 characters with only 1 with a campaign completed. That needs greatly improving, and really is a let down. And where you say you can do all elite areas, you only have 3 characters, a sin, a monk, and an ele. and you cant do sin in FoW or DoA. This suggests what... you UA or Bond everywhere and thats it?

Going by the application, im afraid i gotta say no, yeh you were in the alliance, and i think it would be better if you went to one of the other guilds like Lawl or EcTo, but i just dont think you quite cut it for SCAR going by whats said in the App.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Only an Ele, Monk, and Sin. I would say beef up that character diversity. A mesmer and a Necro and a Warrior would be a great addition to the line up you already have. Push the mesmer and necro through NF, and the necro through EoTN, and i would gladly take you on a trial run. Until then, i Will have to say good luck with the re-apply.
Back to top Go down
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Well, ive got also a Paragon, able to do eotn and so on, but I think it doesn't matter Sad As i said, im pvp/pve player, ive got many pvp chars. Screenshots will be provided soon, im just a little bit busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:19 pm

By the sounds of it you have more pvp chars than pve. and by your lack of character diversity and completion of campaigns i dont think you spend enough time in PvE to be any credit to SCAR. In my experience we havnt done hardly any pvp.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 pm

i say work on your char diversity then re-apply
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 pm

Basics... Char Diversity. Only 3 characters... Work on at least 1 more character, and get them all through NF and EoTn and i'd say definately a tryout.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:52 am

still require screenshots. . . .
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 am

i dont think screen shots will get him in atm
Back to top Go down
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 am

What about: I will join a guild, and you guys will give me for example 1 month to make another char (necro or mesmer) and run it through eotn & nf?

Screens:

http://yfrog.com/2pgw949j

http://yfrog.com/4pgw950j
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:58 am

4 characters still isn't enough really, and in a month you should be able to get through plenty of characters. make a necro and a mesmer, get them both eligible to play eotn dungeons, and get them to DoA, then re-apply once its done, take as long as you need, and gl on the re-app.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 am

K dude.. you need to have your sin and monk through EoTN/NF first... Get their PVE Ranks up to 7+, then work on a new character and do the same.

If you have all 3 done NF/Eotn with max or near max PVE ranks on each, with all pve skills unlocked, you might have a chance to get in. But having the character diversity is essential.
Back to top Go down
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Well, that means that for the time before i get mesmer and necro, I will be guild-less, and without guild GW is rather boring. Ok, I will try...
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Take your time in re-applying. Feel free to join another guild in that time, and we will be looking forward to your re-apply. Just a few more characters is all you need, as we have all said the same thing. Good luck, and looking forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Not impressive application in my opinion. Few characters available... I agree with Matt *cough* leader.
Back to top Go down
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 pm

OK, I will start from tomorrow. One thing - I should first run through eotn/nf Necro or Mesmer?

Also, can i be in other SCAR aliance guild in that time, and then change to SCAR guild itself, when im ready?

Last edited by Ele on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 pm

all that is up to you, your gonna have to do it all in the end anyway.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Ele wrote:
OK, I will start from tomorrow. One thing - I should first run through eotn/nf Necro or Mesmer?

Also, can i be in other SCAR aliance guild in that time, and then change to SCAR guild itself, when im ready?

no that would be guild hopping and we try to enforce our rules. we have excellent guilds in our ally however, should u decide to join one of them , the chances of coming to scar are diminished. although u would be in a good guild anyway. Skervy
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:33 pm

oh sorry i missed the second bit >< (bit pre occupied gettin rdy for work). no you cant guild hop, sorry, rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm

I understand that.

Quote :
the chances of coming to scar are diminished.

Even, if i do necro & mes?

Anyway, I will re-apply when i get those ready for speedclearing. See you Smile
Back to top Go down
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Oh, sorry for double post, since if i would edit nobody would notice.

Can i make war instead of mes? I will have 5 characters anyway, and mesmer is boring for me.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Guild hopping within the alliance is not allowed at all. If you join another guild in the alliance, you will still have access to all of our runs, as we advertise over A/c. But you just won't be in Scar.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm

cloud4905 wrote:
skervy wrote:
phh if guild hopping is enforced and frowned upon why are half the doa whores from the alliance in scar now Razz

Go troll somewhere else skervy. You lost your right to say shit when you raged the guild/ally.

don't start shit so there won't be shit. responding to a troll argument is what starts these page long arguments
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Stay on topic or don't post. Plain and simple. I deleted those post, if you have a problem with that, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. Responding to a troll post is just like adding fuel to a raging fire, all it does is grow and get out of control.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:
Stay on topic or don't post. Plain and simple. I deleted those post, if you have a problem with that, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. Responding to a troll post is just like adding fuel to a raging fire, all it does is grow and get out of control.

teh wise leader have spokened! oh wait, that was off topic, plz dont ban meh!
Back to top Go down
Ele
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Youre trolling, and still nobody answered my question.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

It is up to you as to which characters you make. Warriors/Rits/Sins/Monks/Necros/Mesmers/Paras are the characters we use most in runs. So take you pic. =)
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 pm

im a fan of the rit/war (2 of my fav chars)... necros are awesome though so up to you (personally dislike mesmers so only have one on my 2nd acc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ele's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele's application   Ele's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ele's application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: