Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rah's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rah Bald

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:34 am

IGN: Rah Balder

1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?

My total game time is 4.031 Hours and 2 Mins over the past 38 Months. Recently came back from a 16 month break from GW. I own all 4 Campaigns.

2. What is your main character and secondary characters?

My main character is my very first character, Warrior named Rah Balder. I've done evrything with him that GW has to offer. Been tanking evry Elite area with him but since Perma Sins taken over that position in most areas I just do H/H Dungeons and Missions with him now. Hes my Title Character altho I only got 7 maxed ones. Embarassed

I've got 3 other Characters that I love to play around with. Newly made Sin and my old Ele is my fav's but I also got a Monk that I can get if its needed.

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?

As I mentioned above I got 7 Maxed titles on my Warrior. The 1 im most proud over is Tyrian Cartographer cause I made it the old school way. But to be honest I couldnt care less for titles, I mean sure I would love to get GWAMM someday but I get bored easily when it comes to grinding titles. I prefer to hang around in DoA, Urgoz or UW when im online. I got full respect for those who grind titles tho, really, but its just my cup of tea.

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I've got a headset/mic of course but at the moment no Vent. But that can be fixed pretty quick.

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?

I've been on the look for an awesome PvE Guild since my return to GW two months ago and [SCAR] seems to the perfect Guild for me.

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?

I want a place I can call home. An active Guild that does evrything as a Guild and take care of eachother. I want a Guild with a focused but at the same time layed back attitude. I want an Elite Guild without any elitists if that makes any sense. PvE-wise I would love to run DoA and Urgoz and UW as much as possible!

7. What other guilds have you been with?

Ive been in my 1-man-guild for 2 months now. I been doing some DoA SC Runs with Stop Stealing [agro] because I got an old GW buddy there. Just before I quit I was in the DoA Guild [KaiZ] where I had a Tanking role.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Im a layed guy who loves GW. Im a fast learner and loves challanges. In r/l I coach a junior icehockey team and plays the guitar. At the moment im unemployed wich sucks but I get more time to plat GW then I spose. Smile

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have done DoA and Urgoz many many times. Mostly as QQ Cryer. Back in the days I tanked DoA evry night as W/E OB Tank. So I know DoA very well. Same with Urgoz. I havnt got any UW HM Speed Clear nor HM Dungeon experience but I hope that will change in the near future.

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?

Im 25 years old. Live in Sweden and I am online whenever I can. Mostly days and nights. 12-23 GMT+1 kind of.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this, im looking forward to hear from you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rah Bald

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:08 am

I accidently read the 5th Question abit wrong. I found out about SCAR on GWGuru.
Back to top Go down
Nooblet
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Nooblet

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 am

lol on number 8 you said your a layed guy
Back to top Go down

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Get yourself vent, takes like 5 minutes.

Our activity in DoA lately has been a few runs a day and hopefully will continue to grow.
UW is not being done as much as a guild but several people in the guild still do them. Maybe you could help spark interest to go as a guild there more often.
You can find Urgoz runs quite often in the alliance as well.

I approve.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 pm

I loved your answers on question 5 and 6, we can use more people who have experience in DOA, so yea I approve.
Back to top Go down
Rah Bald

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Aye I noticed some typos when I read thru it. It shud be ''laid back'' and ''not my cup of tea'' but im sure you got that. I blame my gf tho for stressing me cuz we were gonna go out skiing and had no time to go thru the app before posting it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:39 am

i like this application...officers help me out here
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:48 am

well, he has the right toons for our runs and a good attitude, i like this one
Back to top Go down

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 am

3 officers plus me....good enough. PM me or an officer for invite.
Back to top Go down
Rah Bald

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:54 am

Awesome.

I added a few of you to list, will try to catch any of you online asap.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 am

Added 1-2-09
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Sponsored content

Rah's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rah's Application.   Rah's Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rah's Application.
Page 1 of 1