Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dread's Application

Go down 
+4
polaris1123 [DL]
icebabe
Glory Blade
Dread12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dread12
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Dread's Application Empty
PostSubject: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 pm

IGN:Dreadful Divine

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

-Own all 4 games
Dread's Application Gw018g

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

-Ele: Main, Beat all campaigns. 17 maxed titles and going. Have done UWSC Mtns Plains as an ele and also been in Frostmaw SC a couple of times with her.

-Assassin: Main Speed Clearer. Have done all parts of UW FoW and Both DoA tanks. Also have done most of the Dungeon SCs like Bogroots, Rragars, Kathandrax, SoO just to name a few.

-Monk: Beat EotN and Faction. Created her for MQSC and DTSC but ready to tackle Nightfall to UA or Bond in DoA. Also have some UA/HB experience in FoWSC.

-Mesmer: Beat EotN, Faction, and Nightfall. Created mostly for DoA. Exp in Spike caller and Esurge.

-Paragon: Beat EotN, Nightfall and Faction. Good to go for Urgoz, Bogroots, Kath(manly) but have yet to play as Paragon in Frostmaw.

-Necromancer: Beat EotN and Nightfall. Not much Speed Clearing exp with the exception of a few MoP calling. Have yet to use her in DoA because of too much necros in my previous guild.

-Warrior: Fairly new have not beaten any of the campaigns but ready to tackle all of them. Been to FoWSC a couple of times as 100b spiker.

-Dervish: Beaten EotN and Nightfall. Made her mostly for running before but now she's just my mule/merchant. I just hit up Kamadan and stun the buyers with her beauty they won't even know they're being jipped. haha jk but yeah sadly shes just a mule. hope something pops up out there that uses a dervish.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Ele:Max LB, SS, Norn, Asuran, r8 Vanguard+Delver. all skills necessary for SC.

Sin: Max LB, r8 SS, r9 Vanguard & Norn. r7 Asuran, r6 Delver, all skills necessary for SC

Mes:Max LB, r9 SS, r5 eotn reps. all skills necessary for SC

Nec: r7SS, r3 LB, between r3-6 eotn reps. all skills necessary for SC.

Para: Max SS LB Norn, Vanguard/Asuran/Delver(Between r3-7)

Monk: SS/LB low, eotn reps between r3-6

Warr: fairly new haven't started NF or eotn yet.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

-Currently have 17 maxed titles on title hunter. Currently working on Tyrian Vanquisher and Cartographer. I'm also looking to max some of my account based titles such as Wisdom, Treasure Hunter, Lucky and Unlucky.

Dread's Application Gw019t

Dread's Application Gw020

Dread's Application Gw021

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

-Yes i do.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

-Well as some of you might remember I was the leader of DL once upon a time and the one that submitted the application of DL to SCAR alliance. Left for a number of reasons and when I heard that a good friend of mine Iva (also from DL) joined SCAR, I thought why not give it a shot and join her and the rest of the guild.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

-Being a part of the alliance before, I know what SCAR brings to the table so basically I'm just looking for a new home, a fresh start and a clean slate. As to what I can bring to SCAR is activity, participation in runs and production to what ever the guild needs.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

--[KING] and [MKoD] left because FFF all day gets too repetitive and boring. Then i found Desolation Lords [DL] stayed with them for a good year, became the leader at one point and got them into [SCAR] as stated before. Left for a number of reasons which I don't feel the need to mention (hate pointing fingers), but if it's really necessary please say so and I will. I still remain in contact with my friends in DL and I would say that I still have a good relationship with most of them. I went to We Farm Your [ECTOs] after i left but they weren't really what i was looking for. And I knew that they left the alliance before but I didn't know there was drama involved until I got there and even up till now i still don't know the whole story behind it and have no intentions of digging it up.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

-My name is Alphonsus but most of my friends just call me fonz as most of the new people i meet find it hard to say my name w/o butchering it. I just go by Dread in GW as most of my GW friends call me. I love playing Basketball and Football as well as watching my fav teams play(GO GO LAKERS AND PATRIOTS). And ofc i love playing GW during my free time.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

-Sin: UW(all areas), FoW(T1, T2, MT), SoO(all areas), Bogroots(Runner), DoA(Sliver + recall),Kath(Sinway), Rragars(Sinway)
-Ele: UW(Plains + Mtns), FoW(AP/MS Spiker), DoA(Cryer before the nerf), Frostmaw(SH)
-Mes: DoA(VoR + Esurge)
-Nec: FoW(MoP Caller), UW(Vale Nec), would love to take her to DoA as TK
-Para:Bogroots(Imba), Urgoz(Imba), Kath(Imba), DoA(During Ursan days as Imba/Ursan Hybrid)
-Warr:FoW(100b)
-Monk:UW(RoJ before nerf) FoW(HB and UA, RoJ before nerf)

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

-I am 21 years old. Born in the Philippines but living in California, US. Usually on sometimes in the afternoon and sometimes in the evening. -7GMT or -8GMT not sure which one.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

I am an active and an experienced player(not that SCAR isn't full of it already but another one won't hurt). I can fill up a team and be part of almost any Speed Clear teams out there. You'll rarely have any problems with me if any at all. I'm not the type of guy who gets pissed just because the run is going bad and rage quit, I'm a just go with the flow type of guy. And though I know that planning is required in order to be successful I find that this is just a game in which people just come and play to relax, have fun and not yell at each other.

And lastly, accepted or not I would like to thank all of you for taking the time and consideration of reviewing my application. I know that some of you might be hesitant because of my history with DL but that past is the past. I've moved on from it. As I've stated before I'm just looking for a new home, a fresh start and a clean slate. Thanks again and I hope you guys make the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:19 pm

idk what to say to this
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:43 pm

well since i got the whole story behind it..... i say.....

good char diversit, knows all our sc's alrdy Razz

so /superapprove from me
Back to top Go down
icebabe
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
icebabe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Sweet and nice guy. Very much laid back. Ill be happy to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
polaris1123 [DL]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 pm

/accept
he is a good choice, really willing to learn new things considerate of other guild members. he likes long walks on the beach in the moonlight, talking about feelings, kissing in the rain, is great with kids, loves doing domestic work and is a great provider.... oh wait wrong site xD

jokes aside if it was in my jurisdiction i would give 3 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
icebabe
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
icebabe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 pm

omg shalara! I always knew you are soooo romantic, well thats why you loved so much ^^
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Certainly tick all the right boxes in that app. you sound a real nice person too. so /accept from me. ^^ hope to see you in SCAR soon.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm

polaris1123 [DL] wrote:
/accept
he is a good choice, really willing to learn new things considerate of other guild members. he likes long walks on the beach in the moonlight, talking about feelings, kissing in the rain, is great with kids, loves doing domestic work and is a great provider.... oh wait wrong site xD

if he can cook and is a passionate lover then /approve for trial
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Shoot him an invite. He is more qualified then probably 3/4ths of our guild now. See ya online tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:
Shoot him an invite. He is more qualified then probably 3/4ths of our guild now. See ya online tomorrow.

HE HAS SPOKEN!

people are looking out and to invite when he is online!
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:30 am

approve
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dread's Application   Dread's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dread's Application
Page 1 of 1