Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Likey's Application

Go down 
+6
Divine
Guru O Geto [ToA]
TomoSojiro
Cyvil
PrideMcKay
Subbieh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Likey's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
The whole basis on the application is I already knew this person and I can tell you he has a poor attitude towards people and this clearly has not changed in anyway. It's amazing how a first impression can stick with you many months after you meet someone.

On a further note it seems after talking to a few officers another fellow officer has had a run in with you and has the same feelings as well.

Tell me then, who you are and the other officier Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Subbieh wrote:
Fallen Armageddon wrote:
The whole basis on the application is I already knew this person and I can tell you he has a poor attitude towards people and this clearly has not changed in anyway. It's amazing how a first impression can stick with you many months after you meet someone.

On a further note it seems after talking to a few officers another fellow officer has had a run in with you and has the same feelings as well.

I have no reason to give you names but if you insist my IGN is posted all over the place and is in this thread many times if you can't figure that out then Idk what to tell you. As for the other officer unless he wishes to come forward and post his input then i have no reason to add his name because its not needed some people have standards and obviously you don't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 pm

since i'm the one who told him about this guild i feel i have to stand up for him Smile

i know likey has a bit of a temper (ive been a victem of it Sad ) so here's what i suggest.

put him back on the waiting list, and when ther comes an open spot, let him in. if he can proove to u guys he can control his temper he will be a valuable add to the guild. if he can't, u can always kick him.

i know the first impression aint that good, but a first impression isnt always right, so plz give him a chance.

gz
Arcane
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Mss Arcane wrote:
since i'm the one who told him about this guild i feel i have to stand up for him Smile

i know likey has a bit of a temper (ive been a victem of it Sad ) so here's what i suggest.

put him back on the waiting list, and when ther comes an open spot, let him in. if he can proove to u guys he can control his temper he will be a valuable add to the guild. if he can't, u can always kick him.

i know the first impression aint that good, but a first impression isnt always right, so plz give him a chance.

gz
Arcane

That sounds like a fair deal arcane, when a spot opens up we can let him in and if he even makes 1 screwup its a /kick and gogo. Although what does fallen think?
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Mss Arcane wrote:

gz
Arcane
cheers <3 I'm working on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
Subbieh wrote:
Fallen Armageddon wrote:

I have no reason to give you names but if you insist my IGN is posted all over the place and is in this thread many times if you can't figure that out then Idk what to tell you. As for the other officer unless he wishes to come forward and post his input then i have no reason to add his name because its not needed some people have standards and obviously you don't.
Tell me how long ago you played with me =D
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Subbieh wrote:
Fallen Armageddon wrote:

From the other officer...

I personally have experience with this person when I played with him in the LOD alliance. I would never group or allow anyone I know group with this person due to his bad attitude and selfish behavior.

If you want a description of what happened, here you go...

On a UW run where I was the UA monk, and Likey (then in AFS I belive) was a tank, I had a gold drop for me that I was unable to get because I would aggro a group to get it.

I asked him repeatedly to either pull the group so I could get the drop or get it for me after I lost ownership. He waited till the drop lost ownership and then took the drop never trading. While on vent he then described that monks don't deserve drops in UW because they do not kill anything. Again, this is from someone in my alliance.

I could see this behavior from a PUG group, but from someone in my own alliance, that was uncalled for, and that experience is the reason I even remember this persons name (that and he's on my ignore list).

Likey would hurt the great relationship we have with each other in SCAR. I would never trust or group with a player like that, who put's his own needs ahead of the group/guild/alliance.

To paraphrase Fallen, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and you blew it a long time ago.

Quash (IGN: Dr Quash)
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Quash wrote:
Subbieh wrote:
Fallen Armageddon wrote:

From the other officer...

I personally have experience with this person when I played with him in the LOD alliance. I would never group or allow anyone I know group with this person due to his bad attitude and selfish behavior.

If you want a description of what happened, here you go...

On a UW run where I was the UA monk, and Likey (then in AFS I belive) was a tank, I had a gold drop for me that I was unable to get because I would aggro a group to get it.

I asked him repeatedly to either pull the group so I could get the drop or get it for me after I lost ownership. He waited till the drop lost ownership and then took the drop never trading. While on vent he then described that monks don't deserve drops in UW because they do not kill anything. Again, this is from someone in my alliance.

I could see this behavior from a PUG group, but from someone in my own alliance, that was uncalled for, and that experience is the reason I even remember this persons name (that and he's on my ignore list).

Likey would hurt the great relationship we have with each other in SCAR. I would never trust or group with a player like that, who put's his own needs ahead of the group/guild/alliance.

To paraphrase Fallen, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and you blew it a long time ago.

Quash (IGN: Dr Quash)
Wtf? First of all, I never sticked together with a UA Mo.
Second, Selfish? Cmoon -.-'
Third: You are just a group of haters =D
Don't tell lies Smile
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:59 pm

If there was any question on your attitude and integrity, you have now cleared that up.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Quash wrote:
If there was any question on your attitude and integrity, you have now cleared that up.

Denied.

Fully agreed. This Topic is now Closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:42 pm

yeah my bad for saying we were rdy for the invite....i have been on vacation and did not know Fallen had started the waiting list. Ill leave u Fallen with the decision.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Decision was already decided by me along time ago and quash followed it up and it was decided a Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Likey's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2