Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Valen Delterrum's Guild Application

Go down 
+9
Seek N Destroy
Sacratus
Raven Mad
Razon
Papadia Gr
Icy
skervy
cboger
valen
13 posters
AuthorMessage
valen
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Valen Delterrum's Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Hello, I am interested in joining SCAR. So here is my application. I have answered each question to the best of my ability.

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

The total time played on GW is 6,489 hrs, 26 mins over the past 49 months. I've had the account since GW launch 4 years ago. I own all the campaigns (Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall) and the Eye of the North expansion. Below is a screen capture of my main character with his title information and age for verification purposes.

http://yfrog.com/14gw058j

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? These are my characters and which campaigns they have completed:

Valen Delterrum (Ranger): completed Proph, Factions, NF, EotN
Cassandra Everhard (Monk): completed Factions, NF, EotN, (at Hell's Precipice on Proph)
Valeria Everhard (Assassin): completed Factions, NF, EotN, (at Thunderhead Keep on Proph)
Najara Lockhart (Warrior): completed Proph, Factions, NF, EotN
Angela Lockhart (Ritualist): completed Factions, NF, EotN, (at Thunderhead Keep on Proph)
Ghrymn Reaper (Dervish): completed Factions, NF, EotN, (at Dragon's Lair on Proph)
Felecia Everhart (Paragon): completed Factions, NF, EotN, (at Droknar's Forge on Proph)
Ariel Gainsborough (Elementalist): completed Factions, NF, EotN, (at Ring of Fire on Proph)
Aerith Yunalesca (Necromancer): completed Factions, NF, EotN, (at Iron Mines of Moladune on Proph)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Sunspear Rank 10
Lightbringer Rank 8
Norn Rank 10
Ebon Rank 10
Dwarve Rank 10
Asuran Rank 10
Luxon Rank 2
Kurzick Rank 1

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have 10 max titles so I have the "People Know Me" title. I am currently working on the Guardian titles as they appear in the Z missions.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes, I have used ventrilo and/or Teamspeak

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I heard about SCAR through one of your members, Clay Boger. We were in a guild together and have partied together on many occasions.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I want to learn how to use my characters more proficiently. I also wish to learn how to run dungeons, UW, FOW, and DOA. What I can bring to the guild is a loyal member that has quite a bit of experience with the PvE aspect of the game. I'm always willing to help people on missions/quests and am a team player.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

The only guild I can truly remember was my first guild, to be honest. It is now inactive. The name of the guild is Wizards of MUD [MUD].

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore player. But if there is an objective that I want to reach, I will put the time into it. I don't give up easily. Besides that, I play on the PS3 and Wii (mostly shooters on the PS3).

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have done many elite missions including Urgoz, DoA, and various HM dungeons (done the VSF runs with my monk, ranger, and ritualist as support players, CoF run with my 600 monk w/smiter hero, done FrostMaw with some guild members though I don't believe it was on HM). Usually when I do the elite missions, I use my ranger since he is my main character.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm older than 30 and that's all I'll say. I live in the eastern time zone of the US.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I feel that I will be a good candidate for the guild since I have played the game since it's birth and have most (if not all) of the areas unlocked so I can help any of the guild members out when possible. I also am interested in the guild since I want to learn more about the game, the elite areas, and believe that SCAR will be able to help me evolve into a better player.
Back to top Go down
cboger
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
cboger

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:29 pm

very good player, would be a valuable asset to scar.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 pm

yehaww for variety looks good
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Awesome variety of characters, nice playtime / hours - looks like a good team player and has the maturity to match it.
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:26 am

/approve for trial

Won't be on this weekend though QQ.
Back to top Go down
Razon
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 am

Why can't you tell your real age?
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:42 am

Razon wrote:

Maybe she is a "she" or he/she is 12 years old woot woot!!
j/k
Back to top Go down
Raven Mad
Raven Mad

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 am

/aprrove for trial
Back to top Go down
valen
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 am

Razon wrote:

I guess you can say that I am one of those overly cautious people. I don't really like giving personal information over the internet, especially on a forum that is accessible to everyone. But as stated in my application, I did give some information about my age... I am over 30. Wink
Back to top Go down
cboger
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
cboger

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:28 am

he is deff not 12.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:44 am

positive: good presentation, good characters, good playtime

bad: clay likes him, seems limited exp in EoTN.

trial is fine if thats what others think
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:12 pm

valen wrote:
Razon wrote:

I guess you can say that I am one of those overly cautious people. I don't really like giving personal information over the internet, especially on a forum that is accessible to everyone. But as stated in my application, I did give some information about my age... I am over 30. Wink

It's ok, I understand if your concerned about your privacy. Overally this application looks ok to me.
Back to top Go down
cboger
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
cboger

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Sacratus wrote:

shouldnt you be running something?

and he has max eotn titles?
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Your Quote: "8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

The only guild I can truly remember was my first guild, to be honest. It is now inactive. The name of the guild is Wizards of MUD [MUD]."

Your ap looks great, i do have one question about what u said above:
Are you currently in a guild?
Are you coming back from a break from guild wars?

looks good for a Trial run.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 pm

cboger wrote:
Sacratus wrote:

i was unaware that max eotn titles makes you experienced in EoTN. you can max any rep title in a weekend. And you can max a rep title doing the same repetitive thing over and over and over. For example, like 70 SoO runs maxes asuran rep. Ditto on Rragar for vanguard. Etc.
Back to top Go down
valen
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Seek N Destroy wrote:
Your Quote: "8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

The only guild I can truly remember was my first guild, to be honest. It is now inactive. The name of the guild is Wizards of MUD [MUD]."

Your ap looks great, i do have one question about what u said above:
Are you currently in a guild?
Are you coming back from a break from guild wars?

looks good for a Trial run.

I've been in other guilds, it's just that that is the only one I could really remember at the time of the application. I was previously in a guild with Clay (Real Heroes of Ascalon [RhA]) and was in [Flux] recently. I have since then left [Flux] and am now looking for a guild. You can ask Clay about whether or not I jump guilds frequently. I do not. The reason I left RhA was because the guild was dying. As for Flux, well, I felt as though there wasn't any real cooperation within the guild. There was more to the situation, but I don't feel that it's appropriate for me to air any dirt on public channels. I did inform the leader in some PM's before I left. I felt that was the least I could do.

I did take a small break from GW late last year when I went guildless for a while. But about a few month back, I decided to start playing again.
Back to top Go down
valen
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Sacratus wrote:
cboger wrote:
Sacratus wrote:

i was unaware that max eotn titles makes you experienced in EoTN. you can max any rep title in a weekend. And you can max a rep title doing the same repetitive thing over and over and over. For example, like 70 SoO runs maxes asuran rep. Ditto on Rragar for vanguard. Etc.

Actually, I maxed those titles by doing the handbooks up to level 8. Then did the HM handbooks. So I'm quite versed with all the missions on EotN. I even have some of the titles maxed on some of my other characters and am working on maxing them for the sin to make her a more effective perma. As far as the dungeons are concerned, I will admit that I have done maybe about half of them with various characters. But that's something that I hope to do more in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:28 am

nice app. if clay likes him, gogo get him in a run:P
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

I like this app, many characters and all have completed factions, nf and eotn so you have access to all our runs. only thing missing is a mesmer Razz

I'll try to get you on a run tonight, assuming I'm on and have time if not I'll try to get someone else to do it.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:58 pm

approved pending tryout and interview.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:25 pm

have done all, have good playing time , i think he is very good for our guild !

Accept .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm

invited 6-29-09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen Delterrum's Guild Application   Valen Delterrum's Guild Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valen Delterrum's Guild Application
Page 1 of 1