Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Application to the guild

Go down 
+4
skervy
PrideMcKay
Icy
Lord Dulizan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Br

My Application to the guild Empty
PostSubject: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:40 am

IGN:Super Brentis
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I've played over 3500 hours in the past 47 months approximately and i own all campains.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have one of every character. my ele is my main. and i've beaten everything with my ele, ranger, and warrior. i haven't beatin anything on my derv or my rit, i play them the least. My necro and my monk have beaten proph, factions, and EotN. My mesmer has beaten NF, faction, and EotN, my assassin has beatin factions and EotN. and my para has finished EotN. and they have all made it a little bit of somewhere in the campaigns that they haven't finished.
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
my ele has every pve skill. kurzick rank is 5, my sunspear and LB rank are maxxed. my asuran is maxxed. dwarven rank 9, norn 7, vanguard 6. The res of my characters are various, and unless you want a freakin book, i'll just give ya the info as you need it.
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? on my ele, i have 12 titles. If i had to choose one i'm most proud of it would be the asuran. i like the skills and the shades for armor. i'm working on a little bit of everything on my titles, i'd like to finish my EotN titlse, i'm 29 skills away from getting my Legendary Skill hunter title, i'm about 15k away from my dwarvan title. I've recently been working on my friend of the kurzicks title. been doing a lot of AB, and JQ. Hmm hold up, misread the question. I have 27 titles, 12 of them are maxxed.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes i use vent. i have my own vent. i have a headset, but i ussualy use my regular mic. headset hurts your ears after awhile.
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
my buddy Nef was telling me about it. he said you had to apply to get in. so i figured i check it out.
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Honestly I just like to play. But i'd really like to do more dungeons and vanquishing and title farmiing. I'm pretty decsent player, I listen to knew ideas, I'm pretty versitile player which can be an asset to any party.
8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Every guild i have ever been in has broken down or disbanded. I've never been in any big name guilds. I have made quite a few friends on here though that i've kept in contact with. heck most of them have moved on to other and new guilds but we still talk in my vent and do stuff together all the time. and i always get somebody pming me to run a dungeon with them. It would be nice to find a stable guild for once. I've been in a couple of guilds that were decent sized, but they didn't do much with other peeps i guess, just there mains. I've left them for lack of activity. don't remember the names though, been awhile.
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
i remember way back in the day when there was only prophecies and i was still prety newbish and i was running my ele as a tank pretty much and i was doing a mission in the jungle, and i had this great monk in the party. and i went in and agroed all the badies on me and i had all these close range fire skills like inferno ect. ect. and i used Meteor Shower and spammed all my close range spells, and somehow managed to kill everything. that poor monk kept me alive the whole time. heh. good times.
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've done all of these. I don't think i've ever done a full run in any of them. I've ran a couple of farms in UW with my Ranger and my monk. I ussually runn ele in FoW, and i've never completed Urgoz although i'd love too. I have completed the Deep several times. DoA, i've usually ran ele. i've ran my ele in UW before too, in an all ele group cept for 2 monks. thats been awhile back but dam it worked. I"ve done many dungeons, haven't done them all in HM mode yet, but i'm working on that.
11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 32, I'm from Texas, and i usually play after i get off from work which is sometime after 3PM. its central time here.
12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
well, i'm extremely active player. I'm always open to knew ideas. I'm friendly, laid back. and always up for a challenge. I'm also a very versitile player. i can run a lot of things. and if i can't i can get what i need to do it. =)
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:38 am

alot of toons and alot of hours...

where do your Monk/Mes/Sin stand on pve skills and ranks?

for the previous guild question... what was the last guild you were in? when did you leave it?

Hm dungeon exp- you said that you've done all of them but then you say you dont think you've ever done a full run in any?

looks like an overall experienced player but very limited in hm areas.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:50 am

Decline due to lack of toon development and dungeon / HM experience.

Doesn't seem like a team-player to me.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:38 am

I'd decline for SCAR, but approve for OHX.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:09 am

where the hell do you see lack of chars he has every class and all cept rit and derv with eotn done ^^ and how doesnt he seem like a team player? getting lost on this app process again id really like to know where people come up with these opinions. but anyways id say it looks pretty decent and easily better then a handful of members.and lastly remember i had no dungeon experience before i joined ^^
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:00 am

How close is your monk to completing NF?

Looks to me that there is a monk, sin, mesmer, ele and necro that can make most areas. The Mes and the ele can make DoA.

Does your monk have any 600 experience?

Not having completed any dungeons HM, makes this tough, you will have to help us out with that.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:37 am

This application reminds me of my application when I first applied to SCAR. I had quite a bit of hours, and toons but very limited HM and dungeon experience. OHX would be a great option, but maybe we should take him along on a trial run thru something, frostmaws would be an excellant choice because you have to listen and follow directions.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:49 pm

matt where is your app, im pretty sure its here but i cant find it anymore :\
i think u almost got rejected rofl XD

well he can answer the questions atm and we can take him on a trial cause of what you said Razz
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:55 pm

its gotta be on the ast page of the applications otherwise it must of been purged. Yeah I did almost get rejected, it just shows you can't judge someone just by their application. If they are even borderline yes/no we need to do a trial run and see who they are and what they play like. We can then make a decision further based upon that. I think only john and jhaedin might have said yes to my application.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:16 pm

exactly what matt said last but go go doa like i did ^^ no more of these crap frog kath and rragar app trials. once again i wanna refer people back to my app no dungeon experience and now i can form and lead half of them myself......
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:19 pm

We should try and stay on-topic, more feedback please.
Back to top Go down
Super Br

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:31 pm

you must have misread. i have completed dungeons in HM just haven't done them all. I've done frost maw among others. I've done duncan many times. I have a little 600 smite experience. I'd love to do a test run. i can do DoA. I've done it plenty of times on my ele =)
Back to top Go down
Super Br

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

My other toons are lacking in EotN skills, but they have some. all have sunspear, and kurzick skills
Back to top Go down
Super Br

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:52 pm

No skills I can't go get though
Back to top Go down
Super Br

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Hmm reading another app, i wish i'd done mine differently now. ah well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm with Matt here. He has plenty of characters with what seems enough PvE skills, and some dungeon experience. I'm also with Skervy here... let's do a DoA trial run and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:54 pm

alright. . . .ill pick him up when i do a run, not a bad time for me to do doa again
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:07 am

skervy wrote:
exactly what matt said last but go go doa like i did ^^ no more of these crap frog kath and rragar app trials. once again i wanna refer people back to my app no dungeon experience and now i can form and lead half of them myself......

i heard dungeons are hard?

i'm in favor of a trial run. I'll do it myself - tomorrow if you are on I'll lead a frostmaw
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:09 am

how about slavers sac?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:20 am

Give him a tryout guys in DoA and a vent interview.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:27 am

k will do
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:28 pm

took on a trial run, did finem listened
added today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application to the guild   My Application to the guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application to the guild
Page 1 of 1