Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

application

Go down 
+9
redphyve
skervy
Unholey
gerg
Divine
cboger
Lord Dulizan
Cyvil
Sacratus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
green ho

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

my app~~

my account is 33 months and 7200 hours old. i have completed all 4 campaigns with my ranger, warrior, ele, monk, and assassin. all the missions too, no running sanctum cay, or skipping around...all the missions. my other 3 characters have beaten nightfall, and are to the important areas for elite areas. as time goes...all these characters will have beaten all the missions in all 4 campaigns(my own personal goal-not for a title) :D
my characters are:

Green Hope Ele-Ele/xx-28 months/3626 hours~~~30 titles GWAMM

De Took R Jobs-War/xx-26 months/740hours

De Tek R Jibs-Der/xx-7 months/56 hours~~Legendary Survivor

Ill Heal Ur Mom-Mo/xx-26 months/662 hours

Rasta Master-Nec/xx-26 months/135 hours

Stoney Arrow Tre-29 months-949 hours

Stoney Sins-Sin/xx-10 months/619 hours

Stoneys Marklar-Me/xx-18 months/248 hours

all my characters have all their skills unlocked on their main profession and all the secondary professions unlocked. so i can run just about any build, any where. my main character, Green Hope Ele has EVERY skill for every profession in the game..that's a lot of skill points and money. Green Hope also has about 61 million experience. most of my other characters avg about 5-7 million exp. 5 of those characters are rank LB 8 and working on getting the rest to SS10. but the important ones are rank 10 SS. My Mesmer, ele, monk, and sin have all the PvE skills and I’m working on ranking them all up for more power from those skills. I also usually have plenty of consumables, cupcakes, corn, eggs…etc.
I do have vent, a headset, and a mic.

i have been to every end of this game on the PvE side. i started in DoA when ppl could even do foundry in 8 hours...let alone a quad. i can do just about any role, tank, dmg, healer...w/e u need. you may not want me to monk....lol. in DoA, i can tank, mes, ele, anything, i am anxious to learn a new way. i can UWsc/pools/pits/mnts/vale/chambers. i can FoW/RoJ/cry/main tank/t1. i've done Deep/Urgoz....i think mallyx knows me on a 1st name basis....and of course, from way back, i still remember how to do Tombs.
I also ran a guild for 2 years, was a big DoA guild, UWsc, Deep, etc…had 90+ members for most of that time, I know what its like to have to deal with all the drama, that’s why you wont get any from me. I’m just here to play and have fun, not be involved in childish arguments or cause problems.
I am 35 years old, male, single, live on the west coast of florida and like to scuba dive as much as possible. I also ride a Harley. I am, however, addicted to GW and seem to keep finding things to do in the game. I have actually started building titles on other characters too….sick. eastern time zone, and I work, so I usually play on evenings and weekends.
And finally, why do I deserve a spot? Most of that is answered above, I don’t cause problems, I’m dedicated to the “game”. I have the characters, skills, experience and desire to do the elite areas.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm

seems perfect to me
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Looks good to me, as well.
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

very nice app, what guild was it that you ran? and were you in any other guilds?
Back to top Go down
cboger
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
cboger

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-10

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 pm

i know i dont count, but looks great!
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:11 pm

yea this app means srs business I /approve 100%
Back to top Go down
green ho

application Empty
PostSubject: my guild   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 pm

the guild i used to run was tagged [derp].
most ppl know me as "Stoney"
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 pm

I spoke with Stoney on vent tonight. There really is not anything not to like.
Back to top Go down
gerg
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Very experienced, good to go.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:22 pm

green hope ele, the name sounds really really familiar to me, cant think of from where though
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 pm

he was from face if i remember right and not to be a asshole but id suggest a review of screenshots before accepting any face members back into the alliance
Back to top Go down
green ho

application Empty
PostSubject: no prob   application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:22 pm

no worries, i have nothing to worry about. you can see, i dont even think i said anything during that whole thing. i actually told them in guild chat to chill. anyway, i was only in face because they were in alliance with you. My friends that followed me from my old guild that i ran, are joining OHX. 3 of them are already there. prolly 3 more to follow. All very exp'd players. i'll think you'll find we fit in nicely. pm me if you want to talk. friendly, exp'd players that use vent and listen.

i accidentally posted this as a new topic Razz
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 am

i think we need green ho in SCAR not OHX =]
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:03 am

Looks like a great app to me. Let's get him in some runs this week, and see how it goes from there.

/approve for a tryout
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:18 am

first app i remember seeing that didnt follow guidelines. . .yet great app nevertheless.

think majority has spoken plus cyvil has spoken to him on vent

ign isnt on top. . guessin its next to professions Razz

ill get him on a trial next time im on, unless someone wants to do it before me
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:07 am

yes guidelines tut tut but lovely app Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 am

Someone needs to follow up with Skervy's suggestion first. I will try, but I am at work right now. Gerg has all ready grouped with stoney, I think that should suffice for the trial, unless gerg or someone else objects.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:23 am

This person has had no part in any conversations so I can vouch for that. All clear to go ahead and invite.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Quote :
All clear to go ahead and invite.
trial first buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Cyvil wrote:
Someone needs to follow up with Skervy's suggestion first. I will try, but I am at work right now. Gerg has all ready grouped with stoney, I think that should suffice for the trial, unless gerg or someone else objects.

Trial done Razz
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm

/approved
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

aplication tha bomb
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Invited 06/04/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1