Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

fl1p1npr1d3's Application

Go down 
+7
Prefect
TomoSojiro
Watto
Afura
Stabbed
Toad
fl1p1npr1d3 [Lawl]
11 posters
AuthorMessage
fl1p1npr1d3 [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-16

fl1p1npr1d3's Application Empty
PostSubject: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 am

IGN: Aoshi Kun

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Total time played: 2014 Hours 11 Minutes over the past 41 months
I own all the campaigns and expansions.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
X Plasma X [Ranger]- Completed every campaign and expansion
Aoshi Kun [Assasin]- Cantha and Elona Campaign
Albel the Miracle [Monk]- Prophecies, Elona, Factions
Xx Dark Song Xx [Ritualist]- Cantha
Reaper of the Skies [Dervish]- Cantha
Kazragore of Cantha [Necromancer]- None
Celindra Rythiel [Warrior]- None
Rukia Sougechi [Elementalist]- None
Llane Scilla [Paragon]- None

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My Ranger pretty much has almost every skill since it is my main toon [R10 Norn, R10 SS, R10 LB, R9 Asura, R7 Delver, R5 Agent].My monk has the 600 build and skills that are needed for healing builds. I frequently tank with this character. My ritualist
is my spirit spammer. MY necromancer is usually my MM. My Assassin is my runner and perma-farmer. All my other characters are just my storage chars for now until I feel like my other toons are 'filled' up with titles.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
On my ranger I currently have 10 Maxed Titles on Guardians and Protectors, Tyrian Cartographer, Elona Vanquisher. My ranger has about 5 15k Armor, my assassin has 3 15k armor , my monk has 1 15k armor. I concentrate on one character at a time. My goal is for each of my toons to complete ever single campaign and have a decent amount of titles and skills.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Not frequently, only on strategic team builds.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
sicnarf is a close friend of mine who told me about this guild. He told me that SCAR is a VERY active and helpful guild for hardcore PvE

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I want to get the experience and thrill of teamwork, and strategy instead of the usual PUGs I see everyday in elite areas. Forming friendships and learning and improving upon others are my main goals if I get into SCAR. What can I bring into SCAR? You are guaranteed to have my utmost respect. I will help you as much as I can. I promise you that I am one of the most co operable and easy-to-work-with teammate you will ever meet.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I have been in [SNOW] but I have been kicked out because I have not been active enough because of my high school finals. (Sorry, education is always before videogames)
Other than that I have been in small and inactiev guilds who have not done any cooperative PvE.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I live in California, I am a 16 year old highschool student. My hobbies are: playing guild wars :p, going to the gym everyday, studying my butt off, going to Taekwondo practice and basically chilling with my friends. Taekwondo is my life, I've been doing it for 11 years now and still loving it. I have a Ragnarok private server that I am making in my spare time. I am somewhat of a hardcore gamer, when I really get into the game. I would spend about 10 hours each day pursuing my goals. I am really determined in achieving my goals.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I have numerous experiences in FoW, UW, and Urgoz since I have completed them about 7 times each. I have yet to do DOA since most groups are often with their guilds.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 16. I live in California. And I usually play from 12 Noon- 7PM at night

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.
I am a very mature person, I will be respectful and cooperative to others. I will listen to my peers. Being an asshole is not my personality. I will personally do my best to participate in all the runs and events that goes on in the alliance/ guild. I am a very fast learner and I do not repeat the same mistakes over and over again. I will be a team player and not just care for myself. I am a very determined person. Just tell me what it takes to be in the alliance, and trust me, I WILL do it. For me there is no such thing as 'try'.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 am

When were you booted from SNOW?
Elite area experience is lacking as well as character development. Only completed EotN on the ranger?

A no from me, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:43 am

Quote :
R10 LB

pl0x help me get that :O
Back to top Go down
Afura
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Afura

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 am

R10 lb? Hit me up with those hacks:)
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 am

Yeh i want R10 LB as well lol Smile
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:53 am

lack of toon development imo...

no from me
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 am

Quote :
I have numerous experiences in FoW, UW, and Urgoz since I have completed them about 7 times each

I don't think 7 times would count as numerous.. not enough exp in those areas, sorry..
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:33 am

2014 hours in 41 months= inactivity. Ιnexperienced for SCAR imo.

/ΝΟ from me
Back to top Go down
Moloch
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 am

Even worse character focus than mine and no experience in elite areas, no from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Tear [ToA]
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Tear [ToA]

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:02 am

same as above. lack of experienced, toons, sorry
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 am

im sorry man
we must decline this application with the reasons stated above
this thread is closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fl1p1npr1d3's Application   fl1p1npr1d3's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fl1p1npr1d3's Application
Page 1 of 1