Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Accolade's Application

Go down 
+13
Genius Was Revrac
Icy
Stabbed
Badd
McMuffin
Toad
BCB
Monk Of Kindness
Unholey
Haunted Dream
gerg
Metasynaptic
skervy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metasynaptic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Metasynaptic

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Accolade's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm

This is where I was leading to with my obtuse comments earlier. I was trying to tease out either a yay or ney from vK, since they had direct experience with him.

We all know immaturity can be an issue, but if the rules are made perfectly clear, a probationary period is put in place, an understanding is met by both sides, if things go south and everyone parts ways, no one has cause for complaint as to why.

He has toons to do the usuals, FoW, UW, Frogs... sounds like he has a decent RoJ monk so he probably has a 600 or smiter for DTSC.

So he has the tools, probably some experience those are pluses.

Some youthful immaturity, that's a minus. How deep that runs is only something we can see by talking to him, seeing how he rolls. Maybe get him on a few frog runs, or UWSC or soemthing, without a guild invite and see how he does? merely a suggestion, nothing implied other than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Na I wouldnt do that and I didnt spam I said Wtb qwhatever silverwing twice.......and KMD ally sucks I wanna be in vK again but SCAR sounds good too thats why im applying to them but looks like im already rejected Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 pm

I have skills in the game yes I have a toon for almost everything......the only thing is that I have to switch houes every Tuesday,Wednesday,and every other Weekend cause of my parents being divorced but on the weekends I play quite a bit thats where I do my DoA Froggies SoO when im at my moms I do DTSC FoWSC UWSC you know the easy stuff Smile I just really hope you guys would give me a chance I love the game of GW I know I am young I just think everyone should get a fair chance

It's as simple as if you don't like me

Kick me.
Back to top Go down
Badd
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:29 pm

accolade wrote:
and I didnt spam I said Wtb qwhatever silverwing twice.

Which you where told not to do by numerous people within the alliance and Guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 pm

......I don't wanna argue just join the guild lol..
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:01 am

well you obviously have a problem with spamming seeing how you posted like 5 back to back on this Razz but i think its gonna be a no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 am

That was an accident Im sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:06 am

Quote :
At first your app looked decent, many hours and plenty of characters. Personally I don't mind the age since it's more of a maturity thing, and you seem to lack the level of maturity we want in SCAR.

Sorry but this will have to be a no from me.

i agree with toad here, and ty mcmuffin for the information.

tbh i dont like this guy at all.. i dont think trouble makers and drama queens belong in scar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 am

/sigh
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:29 am

Quintuple Post..?

No from me...
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:24 am

This is a no from me since SCAR is full with a waiting list. The statements you made were immature to a degree, but most 14 year olds would have blown up at having to defend himself so many times. That shows promise so if you would like to apply at one of our other guilds in the alliance go for it.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Heh i'm also not thrilled with the app. Don't think the prior guild stuff is too much of an issue though. Very obviously 14 or younger, although I think the duke nukem in Randy's Doa is funny. Maybe just bc I can imagine Randy and Weenis's reactions
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:37 pm

duke nukem? wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:07 pm

im closing this thread because Accolade want that.

No - from my side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Sorry, too much drama.
It's a no from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accolade's Application   Accolade's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accolade's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2