Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

An Application

Go down 
+4
Prefect
Watto
shadow
Tall Dervish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Worst

An Application Empty
PostSubject: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:22 pm

IGN
Worst Name Evar

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And
which campaigns do you own?

3850 hours over the past 38 months. I own all campaigns and the expansion.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

20 Necromancer: All
20 Monk: Prophecies, Nightfall, EotN
20 Elementalist: Nightfall, EotN
20 Assassin: Nightfall, EotN
20 Ranger: Nightfall, some EotN
20 Warrior: Prophecies, some EotN
20 Paragon: None (half of factions)
6 Mesmer: None (still in the making)
3 Dervish: None (was made for storage purposes)

3. What pve skills does your main toons have and what rank?

My main(necromancer) has all pve skills and maxed ranks. The rest of my viable toons(monk,ele,sin,ranger) have decent ranks and can get the job done when it comes to pve skill usage. If any of their ranks are unsuitable for usage I can always grind to get them where they ought to be.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I currently have 26 titles on my necromancer; I enjoyed none as much as seeing every nook and cranny of every continent. My current endeavor is to get as many account-wide titles as possible with Kurzick as my next target.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

If there's a vent to be on I'm there and attentive. I do use a headset
with a mic.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

SCAR has always been that guild which seems to give away more things than there seem ought to be in the game. So I've heard about them through their contributions to various in game events and of the legendary status of the pve knowledge which the guild possesses. I also once sold some torment gems to a few members of SCAR; the transaction went very smoothly and professionally.

Tall Dervish is a friend of mine, and he suggested I apply.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I love playing with other people; playing with H/H just doesn't cut it for that "fun" level all of us hope for. When I began my GW career, shortly after NF was released, the dispersion of players was still little enough for PUGs to be formed in almost every mission I played through. Gradually, by my increased playing ability and the diffusion of players, PUG's just couldn't cut it for me anymore, and I was forced to H/H what I could and skip out on things un-H/Hable. I miss the early days, and I hope that in joining SCAR the comradery is still within grasp for a player such as myself. With my kurzick track, I hope to DTSC in a 600 or smite position as often as possible, and I've heard you guys have liek 9min runz0rz.

What I bring to SCAR is experience and the ability to LISTEN. I've done my fair share of farming and runs through all elite areas and dungeons, at least 5-10x each, more so in DoA, FoW, and UW. So I know the areas well enough to not aggro those wretched popups or to take the right quest at the wrong time. I hope to enrich the team runs with my abilities and my humor to make everything a good experience.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving.

The only high profile guilds I've been in have been some faction farming ones such as [VILE] (lux) and [RoS] (also lux). I'm done with my luxon title so I have no need for anymore mqsc.

I've led my own guild on and off for the past 3 years, basically just using it as a home base for jumping off of when I needed to leave or come back. Some real life friends inhabit it while I'm off title hunting or whatever, but their play level hasn't ever been mine so I'm more the father that left the home when the children were young type of guildl eader. Other than that, I haven't seen much of any other guild, though I'm used to being in a larger one due to my time in [VILE].

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I'm a student at a local community college, living in my parent's basement(as cliche as that sounds it's true). My passions are music, gardening, reading , and Philosophy/Technology. Over the course of my account's 38 month existence, I've played maybe 20 or so months, taking 3 month breaks now and then. I'm currently in a mindset to get as much done as possible before the fall semester begins, so I'm rip-roaring-ready to go. I also like long walks on the beach, a soothing symphony, and this game I like to call Guild Wars.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

As I've previously mentioned, I have experience in every elite area in the game. Most of the time I'm 600ing or permaing the area or performing in a damage dealing role when grouping. I have experience leading groups in FoW/DoA/Deep/Urogz and have extensive experience in varied roles in every area including ss, bip, cryer, perma, heal/prot monk and others. I have never been a primary monk, only a farmer, but my abilities at being a non-damage dealing monking improve daily. I've also done some limited time in UWscs.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 19 years old, and I'm from the Northern Pandhandle of Idaho. I'm in PST, and I play anywhere between 10am to 3am(though once summer classes begin it'll be a more modest 3pm to 12am).

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I will bring a positive attitude and a willingness to try everything and most anything. I can teach or give helpful hints to any new farmer and/or elite area party. I like to party up with people, as such I'm a team player and not a "do anything for that extra plat" kinna guy. I also bring a brain with hinges attached.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:24 pm

/approve
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:20 am

looks nice
vent+trial
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:04 am

/approve
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:14 am

A person with a lot of variety both ingame and in real life, I like this app!
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:17 pm

shadow wrote:
looks nice
vent+trial

Agree with shadow. Plus just noticed the new sig shadow, nice.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:

Agree with shadow. Plus just noticed the new sig shadow, nice.

LOL THANKS, every1 has been saying that to me XD
it matches my avatar very well ;]
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:52 pm

application looks pretty good.
/approve vent/trial
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:08 am

friendly guy,usefull toons

/approve vent-trial
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:27 pm

/approved pending vent interview and tryout
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:55 pm

will do mr.revrac
Back to top Go down
Worst

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:45 am

I will be in-game all of tonight, most of tomorrow(sat), and evening on Sunday. Feel free to pm any time.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:02 pm

added closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Application   An Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Application
Page 1 of 1