Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
+7
Monk Of Kindness
Papadia Gr
Mess
skervy
Icy
Stabbed
sicnarf [SNOW]
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sicnarf [SNOW]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm

IGN:Elements That Kill
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
i've played 1,664 hours. my account is 46 months old, but i did not own the account till the original owner had it for at least 6 months. and i also have all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
i have an-1) ele thats beat nf and factions and eotn, and has almost beat proph 2)ranger thats beat proph and night fall 3)Assassin thats is currently in the process of completing nf to get access to DoA to farm there 4)Necro that has not beat any campaigns but has been use a lot for 55 farming 5)Paragon that i have gotten 15K armor for but have not used him much, he is still at the beginning of nf 6)warrior that has no beaten anything but has been used to farm fow shards in the old days with armor stacking skills 7)Derv that has beat nightfall and has been used as a 130 for farming 8)Rit that has not beaten anything but has been used as a 330 to farm uw

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
my main toon is my ele and he has a r10 norn, r7 asuran(3K points away from Cool, r7 deld(6K away from Cool, r4 ebon(480 points away from 5), and r9 SS(19K away from r 10, never really got around to maxing it, but if need i will)
my other characters do not have many pve skills, or ranks in them. currently working on my sin to get through eotn to get the more dmg pve skills

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
as stated my ele is my most played character and has r10 norn, guardian and protector of both night fall and factions. next to max r my asuran, my deld, and my SS rank. currently most proud of getting at least rank 1 in my maxed title title.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
i have ventrilo, i know how to use it and have a mic. i've used it with other guilds to play, as well as other games.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
i didn't really hear about scar, more of guessed when i saw the post on guru about the elite dungeons, i looked thru all the builds thoroughly and saw the work put into them, so i thought u guys did a lot of HM missions, Elite areas, and dungeons. i PMed Genius Was Revrac in game and he told me to apply here.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
what i want out of SCAR is just a fun time in guildwars, a place that isn't just the constant kill monsters h/h. company is nice. and the knowledge to do HM places so i might be able to make builds of my own for other areas. personally, i can bring a happy personality, and i'm not selfish at all, very very helpful, will help anyone in need, but it might be delayed a bit if i'm farming or currently doing something, but when i get a break i will go and help them.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
as for guilds i do not recall a lot of them but the one i remember was my last guild [SNOW] it was very helpful, but i was kicked due to being away from guildwars for a long period of time, which i was having school problems, but have fixed them. i was in [SNOW] for about half a year. currently i am in The Colony Of Corruption[TCoC] and it is a good guild, but slightly inactive and would like a more active guild.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
i'm a teenager(no duh i'm 16javascript:emoticonp(':D')), anyway i dont consider my self a serious gamer, but a gamer still, i play Wii brawl, gw, Team fortress 2, Left For dead, and currently i'm trying to help my friend get his Ragnarok online server up and going(most likely will not be playing on it much). lets c i love music, i play a lot of it, as well as listen to it and dance to it. i like to dance, i dance hip hop which i'm very passionate about. as for playing music, i play the cello, ukulele, guitar, piano, and i am in my school drumline. love making friends, open to meeting people(wasn't like this before, but old habits can be broken).

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I have done 600 ele/smite for a one or two dungeons, but i never really got into the kind of farm, i've farmed FOW as a warrior on the beach, for UW i've done 55/ss with my friend, we farmed the smites, and while they were still popular we used to do spider runs, also i've done the quick E/Me smite run as well as the A/E plains run. but sadly i've never speed cleared Fow or UW, but i would be happy to learn how. URgoz i've done once as a cryer ele, but have not played any other role. in DOA, i've currently been farming Stygian Veil with my ele(again my main toon), also i've farmed City of Torc'qua with E/Me solo build, and i am trying to get my sin to DoA to start farming gloom, as far as doing the quest and mallyx i have never cleared an area with a team, but have joined my friend in a run through gloom, whom inspired me to bring my assassin over there and start doing the same.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
i am 16, and from california in the united states. UTC/GMT -8 hours. currently i play from about 10 AM to anywhere from 9 pm or 1 am in the morning or some time in between, matters what im doing that night, my time varies with breaks, and the amount of time my parents need me. this is currently because i have no school, but my time becomes slightly more restricted starting june 8 which is when i start summer school, it is 8am-1pm, but i will still be able to play for quite some time, and do everything the guild needs me to do.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
for scar i will bring a helpful and caring personality. and be very helpful to everyone and anyone that needs it. i'll b very active, and be happy to learn anything new that will allow me to play with other REAL players, that aren't heroes or henchies. i like making new builds and thinking about those not so farmable areas and make them farm able, or just those place that u think u can't do without a very strict builds for each class and make it more of a variety, which i do with my ele, cause he has played everything from a 600 to a 55 to a bip to all out aoe to a OF tank to a back line support healer(infuse) to a smiter to a bonder smiter. i think that no class can not play a build and make it and change a build so that any class may use it to their liking
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 pm

seem to be a nice guy=) but you're lacking overall SC's experience, dont listen too much to me thou.. im not an officer:P
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Funny that you mention SNOW, because they're currently in our alliance Surprised

I'd say your activity and character progression are a little on the low side, but as long as you're willing to commit the said time (probably 7+ hours a day since you have no school Wink) you should get them with to the places with their titles in no time; seeing as you already have a lot of characters anyways.

Looks like you're quite a good team player, but because of all the inexperience with Dungeons & character advancement, I'd recommend you back to SNOW or into our sister guild, OHX (both in our alliance of course!)

Their link is here:
forums.ohxguild.com

p.s. I'd pwnsauce you @ brawl :D

Last edited by Icy on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : p.s.)
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:23 pm

um he only has like 1 real char if im reading right. 1600 hours over 46 months and you are not the original owner. how many of them hours were already there before the 40 months you played it
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:55 am

You seem like a nice guy, but you don't have enough characters to play the areas/builds we normally play. I suggest you keep working on getting more toons across the game.

You might want to consider applying to our sister guild Click Here for :OHX since that would allow you to join in our runs, or try and get re-invited to SNOW.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:13 am

I agree with Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:34 am

With Lisa on this one also.
Back to top Go down
gerg
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:44 am

I would tend to agreen with Lisa and Ian.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Agree with all the above opinions above.
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:28 pm

OHX is the place for you.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 am

/Agrees with officers

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: