Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ste's Application

Go down 
+5
Fallen Armageddon
shadow
WarriorTheKnown
TomoSojiro
Ste
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ste
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

My total time played in GW is 3000 hours. My account is 47 months old and I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have 1 of every character except rit. All except my mes have completed EotN. My derv has completed all as well as my ranger and assassin. My monk has done all campaigns except factions. My newest char - my mes - hasn't completed any campaigns yet but has nearly done EotN. My ele has done NF EotN and factions. My warrior has done NF EotN and most of factions. My Para has done EotN and NF. My Assassin has done factions, EotN and NF. My necro has done EotN NF and factions.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My derv has all PvE skills and maxxed all the titles except SS and agent which are both R9. My monk has seed of life and some deldrimor, mainly because I only either pvp or fully heal on her.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My dervish has 13 maxxed titles. I am most proud of legendary guardian because I put alot of work into it. I am working on maxxing VQ's, tyrian skill hunter for legendary skill hunter and sweet tooth/party.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes, often

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I was in any for MQSC groups so I could max my lux title and started talking with one of your officers who was also trying to max luxon - Tomo Sojiro.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I'm looking for a permanent guild that I can settle down with and actively participate in group activities such as DoA (Which I used to do alot of but can't find any groups for any more) and general things such as VQ's and dungeons.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Mainly I have been with THPK for about a year and a half. I left their guild to go into a GvG guild as I felt like giving pvp a try. That guild was Zomg Shes A Bear [Jora] Which got about rank 500 before I quit for a bit. I can't remember the guilds I was in before THPK but there were a few as well as one that me and my friend in real life owned together before he quit.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Well I've played many games over the past 6/7 years and would like to class myself as a gamer but I also love skateboarding, poker and listening to music. Some of the games over the years have been things like, runescape (regretable, but we've all been there), Counter strike, Half life, Call of duty, Age of Conan (Which I only raid on now) and many more.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have experience in all elite missions, mainly FoW and DoA. I healed in both of these and also healed in Urgoz. It depends what you mean by HM dungeons though. If you mean 600/smite then I have 0 experience in those except I do know how to play smite in one. I am a fast learning though so if you tell me what to do I can easily catch on and get used to it fast.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 17 from England (GMT) And I play any time I can get on or when i'm not out skating.. Pretty much all the time Razz

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

As I mainly heal in elite missions, and by what I hear from your officer, these are what you mainly do, I can provide some good healing support for your guild.

Thanks for reading =]
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:22 pm

i like this guy ^^
Back to top Go down

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:57 pm

characters, want to know about the others you mention you have 1 of all except rt you only told us about 4
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Can I get a list of your character names please?
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 am

You can start by listing all of your igns unless they are all similar. there has been problems lately with dishonesty in applications. . . .
Doa doa doa. . . we should reject everyone who mentions doa in their app, sigh >,<
looks decent. . . . . open to opinions
Back to top Go down
Ste
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:54 am

I didn't mention them all coz I couldn't remember them all at the time lol
Full list of characters:
Big Ste - Ranger
Ctrl Alt Elite Il - Monk
Inspired Regret - Mesmer
Pvp Ste - Whatever pvp char I make
Scythe Ste - Dervish
Searing Ste - Elementalist
Severing Ste - Warrior
Spearborn Ste - Paragon
Ste Asphyxiates - Assassin
Undead Ste - Necromancer

All are level 20
Back to top Go down

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:47 am

where have each completed?
Back to top Go down
Ste
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:19 am

Ranger - Tyria
Monk - EotN
Mesmer - None
Dervish - All
Elementalist - Cantha
Warrior - Most of Cantha
Paragon - NF
Assassin - Factions
Necromancer - Factions, EotN
Back to top Go down

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:51 am

you said your ranger and sin have completed all this changes everything ill have to /deny, for 1 your derv can't join anything but physical way which isn't done commonly and im guessing thats probs your only char with gd eotn titles/nf titles/pve skills

Last edited by kelly j - mean girl on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:31 am

It's not hard to get thru campaigns takes a days work at the most. I was in the group with Tomo in AB he started off iffy and did the typical things like run off and one vs one people and not staying with the team. After a brief talk the next 2-3 games he stayed with us didnt run off so he understands communication and this was with out vent just words thru team chat.

To me just because they havent played thru all the games on a ton of toons isn't a good enough reason to deny an application. I have a ton of toons like this guy one of each profession and a few duplicates, which haven't been thru alot of things.

He listens well, was nice to talk to so if we don't have room in SCAR I would like to see him sent to the sister guild OHX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Ste
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 am

Don't worry about it i'll just join THPK again
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 am

I would love to see him in SCAR or OHX, especially since we do FoW Physicalway at least once a night. And his lack of beaten campaigns shouldn't be held against him. As Fallen said you can run through a campaign in a day or two tops.
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 am

I think he would be good for OHX, once there, the leaders can take a look at his progress and make a decision to keep him or not.
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Quote :
My derv has completed all as well as my ranger and assassin.

Thats what he says first, then comes:

Quote :

Ranger - Tyria
Monk - EotN
Mesmer - None
Dervish - All
Elementalist - Cantha
Warrior - Most of Cantha
Paragon - NF
Assassin - Factions
Necromancer - Factions, EotN

Dishonesty and lying doesn't make me feel comfortable with this app. Imo we should be quite 100% objective about applications, so unless you still want to join scar, you should rewrite your chars here with the real campains they finished, or just go back to THPK. But I think he has pretty much made his decision.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:03 am

closed
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 am

Wow guys seriously even I cant remember what all 13 of my toons have done unless I actually looked and I cba to either. You guys replies are stuck up and not supportive these the kind of things that start problems like a previous incendent that happened.

I know alot of people in scar tend to stick to 1-3 toons unlike my self I have one of each prof and a few extra. This guy is the same. So for now on keep all these negative stuckup responses out or they will be removed.

and also John makes the final calls and then me so don't close threads in this section just because you want to.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 am

totally agreed with Fallen here, lately we have been rushing some applications and we should not be so quick in our decisions.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:18 am

This thread was Closed yet again by someone there has been no verdict on this guy keep you hands off the lock button before I get angry and you don't wanna see me when I'm angry.

Ste's Application TheHulk
Back to top Go down

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Srry Fallen, i closed the thread again becasue he is either in OHX currently or not joining SCAR. Regardless, this thread is no longer needed for discussion.

/closed final time
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:43 pm

kk just wanted to make sure since it was closed again without replys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ste's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ste's Application   Ste's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ste's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: