Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Smars's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marman456 [SNOW]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Smars's Application Empty
PostSubject: Smars's Application   Smars's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 am

IGN: Smars The Tank
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I have owned GuildWars for about a year now and my play time is up at around 1500hours. I own all campaigns and EoTN.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have a warrior which has completed all the campaigns (HM available everywhere), a necro who has finished proffecies and is doing EoTN, a derv who has done NF and is doing EoTN, a sin who has done EoTN and is doing factions (can do Urgoz nearly able to do Deep), a monk who has access to UW and FoW and all dungeons in EoTN but hasn't finished any campaigns, an ele who is mainly a glacial farmer so hasnt done much. other 2 slots are PvP and a survivor that i am working on.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My sin has: most of the PvE skills but can get any that are required. He is R5 ebon, R3 delv, R3 asuran and R1 norn, he also has R6 SS.
My war has: almost all PvE skills bar a couple. He is R5+ on all R9 delv and R8 norn. Also he is almost R9 SS and has R4 LB. These are my mains but others have unlocked a few

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Currently on my warrior i have KoaBD. The 5 i have are guard of cantha, all 3 prots and canthan carto. I am currently working on leg guardian. I have only 1 NF mishy left and around 15 tyrian. None of my titles really make me proud yet but once i achieve leg guardian i will be happy.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have vent but my mic/headset is broken if i get in i will go and buy a new one to maintain my position in the alliance.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I heard about SCAR on GuildWars guru. I spoke to SCAR's leader Genius Was Revrac over pm about an application before applying on here. He told me to, i quote "amaze me". I also saw your builds posted on guru for farming the elite areas and have been getting my characters those builds ready for my application.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
My current guild is inactive to an extent that players are leaving i am hoping that SCAR will provide activity (im sure it will) and a fun place for me to be when i am online. I believe that i can bring a fun person to the guild who is willing to learn and try new things when asked, i never say no to a challenge.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I have only ever been in one guild which is my current guild AUS. I have been in it since my starting of playing guildwars. I am going to leave due to inactiveness and try to find a fresh start. Also the guild does not have many members who do elite areas and bonding they all like to H/H and help out in NM and such never anywhere that is considered "a challenge".

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I am still at school so i get Homework and assignments regularly and I play hockey for my city so i am away occasionally on trips to and from town to town. I also play hockey for club so that takes out some time with trainings and such. I used to play cricket but have given that up due to me starting to work for my car. So i do have other commitments but am on GW or Guru whenever i have spare time.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I have done a few dungeons in HM on my war and have completed them either H/H or with a buddy. I did bogroot twice for guildies when the zquest was on and i know my way around in bogroot. I am a decent pools assasin having done it many times on an ele and now on my sin, never had a good drop Sad I have done a few FoWSC's on my monk and am itching to learn the roles of the terras and the main tanks for my sin. I have never tried DoA or Urgoz yet so i am not very exp.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 15 years old (i have talked to Genius Was Revrac about this he said it is based on maturity) and i live in Australia. I live in a GMT+10 time zone and play depending on the day (school or hockey takes up time) from whenever i wake up till i think it is time to take a break or i am asleep or i need to eat something before i digest myself. So from say around 9am my time - 6pm or if i am at a mates place or its a good night 8am-12am coz we dont sleep.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot. (Grammar error deserve was missing an 'e' sorry had to point it out XD)
I believe i will provide an active member who is willing to learn and grow as a player with the guild. I will try and be able to go on any runs you guys are doing to learn the ropes. I am a fairly quick learner so i will only need to be shown once or twice before i am fully capable to do something my self. Also with proper guidence i am a quick responder and can get out of sticky situations fast. I will try my best all the time and do whatever you guys ask of me within reason.

Thanks for your time and audience i hope i did not waste it
Yours thankfully, Smars The Tank (marmar256 is my guru name BTW)
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Smars's Application   Smars's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:48 am

I think this application is good for our sister guild OHX. http://forums.ohxguild.com/
You will have many chances to join SCARs-alliance runs and get more exp on elite areas,dungeons etc.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Smars's Application   Smars's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:55 am

unfortunately you are not experienced and ready enough to join SCAR, so OHX might be a better choice.
Back to top Go down
marman456 [SNOW]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Smars's Application   Smars's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:14 am

Ok thanks for the feedback, do i apply at their site also or do you refer me on?
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Smars's Application   Smars's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 am

Their forum info is in the rules section for new applicants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smars's Application   Smars's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smars's Application
Page 1 of 1