Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Aphrodites Curse's Application

Go down 
+8
Genius Was Revrac
Sacratus
skervy
Icy
Prefect
Papadia Gr
shadow
Tall Dervish
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodit

Aphrodites Curse's Application Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:47 pm

IGN: Aphrodites Curse

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

3894 hours over 36 months. I have all campaigns and EotN Expansion.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Aphrodites Curse (monk) 20 Factions - Nightfall - EotN - @ Hell's Precipice for Prophecies
Stratus Phear (ele) 20 All completed
Blood Envie (necro) 20 Nothing completed - was originally setup for UW
Mistress Mayai (mes) 20 Nothing completed - mule character I leveled and gave leet armor to, tho recently interested in making her a Chamber
P I O R R A (ranger) 20 Nothing completed - getting her thru EotN for use as spirit spammer
Pear Baby (sin) 20 Nothing completed - setup for UW/FoW/Vaettir Farming
C Y N I S C A (warrior) 7 - recent Nightfall addition

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Monk has max delver and almost all pve skills; r7 for the rest of EotN. Ele has a mix, but no max. Same for sin (has what's necessary for perma builds)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I only have 2 maxed titles - Delver and Protector of Cantha (on my monk). Currently working on Drunkard and Cartographer titles. Which makes me the most proud? I'd have to say Prot of Cantha - due to the fact that the Delver title only got maxed from running dungeons, so it's not as if I worked "hard" on it.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I'm generally on vent and chatting if I'm playing any game. Definitely if I'm playing GW. And yes, I can hear and speak to you.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Originally how did I hear about SCAR? No clue. Tall Dervish and I have done a lot of gaming together recently, so he helped peak my interest in SCAR.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I'm really looking for more gaming opportunities with ppl that actually know what they are doing. I know very well that theres a LOT I can learn from the members of SCAR. I'm not sure at the moment what I could bring to the table, other than I'm willing to tackle whatever is available.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Over the past few years, I've mostly been running my own guilds on and off. I currently lead a luxon alliance and a kurzick guild. Neither of which have made serious names for themselves. My guild was briefly in the SOUL alliance with Vegan while we were faction-pounding.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I'm a poor little housewife that spends her boring days and evenings playing GW with friends. No exciting stories that I can recall. Other than showing Rotscale to a player recently. He had never seen/fought it before, but has been playing for over 2 years.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Most of my experiences in the elite areas have been while 600/smiting. I can say I've never been to Urgoz, but have been in the Deep on numerous occasions.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Gotta ask a woman her age? Sheesh... 25/WV/EST Depending on what the hubby "allows," I'm usually on during the day from noon-4pm, and evenings mostly 8pm-midnight. However, if I know there's an "event" going on that I'm needed for - I'm here.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

Kinda goes back to "what can you bring to SCAR?" I doubt I can provide you with anything new, but I'll definitely give you my thoughts on what's going on. I'm game for anything if you need the assist. Just tell me what you want, and I'll have it done.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:57 pm

i approve this
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 am

yeayea i guess ill approve after a vent + trial
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:28 am

Lets have a trial run first+vent chat.

ps: no boring days after u join SCAR

and shadow
nice signature... albino
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:35 am

We need moar giiiirlzzzz!!!!
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 am

I would suggest getting your mesmer through the campaigns, as more and more of our runs are including mesmers. Pretty much through eye of the north for all the dungeon runs, and the sunspear / reputation titles for the max cry & max title skills Smile

The hours look a little low, but I think it'd be fine if you spent them with the guild, not just off on your own doing random stuff with heroes/henchies.

/approve

p.s. I lol'd at the part about Rotscale, as one of my guildies (skervy) just showed it to me on Saturday, first time I'd ever seen it Wink
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm

lol ty angela
every1 lubs my sig very much ^^
it totally goes w/ my avatar too, hehe
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:01 pm

lol stole my rotscale story Razz
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:17 pm

doesn't stand out to me but i do trust tall on player quality.

since I've decided this question now matters to me a lot... what areas do you most enjoy playing? what sorts of runs do you most want to participate in if you get into SCAR?
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Sacratus wrote:
doesn't stand out to me given the complete lack of elite area experience and titles but i do trust tall on player quality.

since I've decided this question now matters to me a lot... what areas do you most enjoy playing? what sorts of runs do you most want to participate in if you get into SCAR?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodit

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 pm

What areas do I most enjoy playing? That kinda changes depending on my mood/what I've been doing for the past week. Woman's prerogative to change her mind, right? Wink I enjoy doing DoA, but there are a lot of areas that I've not been able to do (finding the right groups/builds for them). I enjoy speed clearing UW and FoW, as well as just 600 farming them. And, OMG - love doing the deep. I've tried on several occassions to get groups going, but turned out a fail. Seems ppl don't like to listen when you say "no, I don't like that skill - run this build."

I'm greatly interested in learning to do the dungeons and areas of DoA that I'm unable to 600, as well as taking a trip to Urgoz. Currently I'm 600ing Hydras for the Traveler stuff... and once again, it's boring me to tears. 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3, new group, repeat. I also want to learn new/faster/better ways to do the areas I already enjoy.

Last night, Tall took me into SoO with him, Gnar and Icy. I think he said something to Icy about it not being a "19 minute run." Now THAT is something I wanna learn! :D

(P.S - forums hate me. lol I've tried setting up an account on 3 different emails...)
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 am

I like this application so one of the officers plz interview and give her a tryout.
Back to top Go down
gerg
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gerg

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:37 am

I like it too. Next time I am on at the same time I can try to bring her along.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 pm

i dont approve

1. 36 month / low h / means not active
2. lot of toons / but maby useful 2 / E and Mo

no from me , but he can get his skills in OHX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Wait... do you even have Hard Mode in prophecies..?
Back to top Go down
Sparka
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:49 pm

i like your attitude and it looks like you have skill that you haven't been willing/able to apply in a team. would be great to have an experienced player excited to learn and join in on our speed clears. more applications like this one will bring our SC activity level back where I'd like to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Aphrodit

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:02 pm

If I don't have HM, then that little red helmet is one hawt glitch! Wink I've completed everything with my Ele, so yeah I have HM in Prophecies.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 pm

i dont mean to be an asshole but what is it you guys are seeing everything says nothing completed but mo and ele ^^
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:23 am

She might not have a lot of characters, but with what she has.... she seems to have done a lot. Her sin may have not completed all campaigns, but neither has mine, yet it seems she can do UW, FoW, and if she can Vaaetir farm, then she's in EoTN and can perma.

What I like the most is the attitude. The fact that Nick plays with her has weight too.

a yes from me with vent/try out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 am

skervy wrote:
what is it you guys are seeing everything says nothing completed but mo and ele ^^

Icy wrote:
I would suggest getting your mesmer through the campaigns, as more and more of our runs are including mesmers. Pretty much through eye of the north for all the dungeon runs, and the sunspear / reputation titles for the max cry & max title skills

Right there.

Also, what is wrong with someone who has 3 characters everywhere??
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm

invited 6-2-09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphrodites Curse's Application   Aphrodites Curse's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphrodites Curse's Application
Page 1 of 1