Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
+6
PrideMcKay
Papadia Gr
csababon
Genius Was Revrac
shadow
Raven Mad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:05 pm

IGN: Yumi Azusa

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

My total time played in GW is 4599mins over the past 28 months. So my acc in 28 months old. I have completed every campaigns + eotn with most of my chars.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have many chars but the ones i use the most are: Monk, Ele, Assasin, Warrior. The other chars i dont really use atm are: Dervish, Ranger, Paragon. The 4 chars i listed 1st + paragon have completed all campaign

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

On my Ele i got every pve skills with max rank exept for kurczik skills where my rank is r8. On my sin i got all pve skills aswell with almost max rank.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have 27 maxed titles on my ele and the one that makes me very proud is leg guardian LOL:D. Im working on my assasin titles when im not busy with SCs.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I have ventrilo and TS. I use them when needed.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I used to be in the same alliance as SCAR, when GoE was still there.
I know few ppl in SCAR: Lord Mordecai, Kistrel Vane, Sacratus Ignis

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to Scar?

What i want to get out? hmmmmm... Well ild like to farm with guild teams where we dont fail and enjoy the run. I dont like pugs. What i can bring to Scar? Well i really like to play with guildies and im up for any kind of farm UWSC FOWSC SoO ....

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Ive been in MOON for 3-4 months: The leader stoped playing so did the other guild members so the guild did fall apart.
Ive been in GoE. I didnt leave, i have been kicked cause i stoped playing gw for few weeks cause of my exams.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Im 21 years old i play gw in my free times. I farm alot and when i have time/patience/or there are other ppl, then i do titles aswell. Well for hobbies thats a bit hard to tell...i like playing guitar and watching animes:D

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

In UwSc i mostly play perma: i can do every area
In FowSc i play T1 or T2
There are many dungeon that i can run with my monk or assa.
I havent done DoA for a month now, and the same goes for frog runs
In urgoz RoJ/Cry

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Im 21 years old im from Hungary. I play when i have free time, usually after 6-7 pm GMT-2. Sometimes when i have more time then i play during the day aswell depends if i got enough time to start something (farm titles etc....). I play 3-4+ hours a day for sure.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I will participate in guild run farm/ title hunt(if theres any:D). I think i deserve a spot because im a person that likes palying with others and having fun. And ild like to make some new friends apart from the few i already know.

I hope You enjoyed my Application, ill be waiting for you answer. THX
Back to top Go down
Raven Mad
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Raven Mad

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Asside from the fact that he only has 4500 minutes (guessing/hoping he means hours) this app gets my first /approve
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:05 pm

i would like more info on #10
character seems fine. . .
is sac vouching or you just know him?
other than that it looks fine. .
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:16 pm

I like this application for the diversity of characters and ability in UW and FoW plus we would have another tendril cryer for DoA. I will approve this with a good vent interview adn tryout run in DoA.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:33 pm

k
Back to top Go down
csababon
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:59 pm

OH srr yes i meant 4500hours not mins :D

Well with Sac and with you aswell Genius, ive played alot in the past (titles etc...). I dont know maybe you remember me maybe you dont, my ele's name is Eri Kun.
For #10:Well, for FoW and UW i guess its all clear. For dungeons i can do SoO kathandrax CoF darkkrime Ooze pits. I dont really know what else to say, atm this is all that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:05 am

Nice application, useful toons for our runs,

/approve
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:34 am

csababon wrote:
OH srr yes i meant 4500hours not mins :D

Well with Sac and with you aswell Genius, ive played alot in the past (titles etc...). I dont know maybe you remember me maybe you dont, my ele's name is Eri Kun.
For #10:Well, for FoW and UW i guess its all clear. For dungeons i can do SoO kathandrax CoF darkkrime Ooze pits. I dont really know what else to say, atm this is all that comes to mind.

I was already wondering who you were! Eri, good to see you back here. I'd love to have you back in SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:48 am

yes I will vouch for Yumi aka Eri. Good player that I have not teamed with in ages, but did lots of dungeons and vanqs etc with him. Active and knows his shit.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Sacratus wrote:
yes I will vouch for Yumi aka Eri. Good player that I have not teamed with in ages, but did lots of dungeons and vanqs etc with him. Active and knows his shit.
alright its decided, trial + interview

pm one of us ingame if you see us on for a trial. . might slip the mind
if not we'll contact you asap when we are online and have the time.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Ummmmm, Shadow? Trial and Iterveiw necessary if Sac is all ready vouching for the guy? I don't mind either way, but it seems to me that Sac knows a thing or two about good players versus bad ones.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Quote :
Ummmmm, Shadow? Trial and Iterveiw necessary if Sac is all ready vouching for the guy?

did we not have an argument about this months back when we were still in tam alliance and jhaedin was just inviting some of icu to scar since they would make it anyways? He invited them because we played with them and he knew they were scar quality but only sac .. maybe mckay has played with him not a lot imo. I remember john end up saying everyone who wants to join HAS to put up and app. And unless a lot of people have played with them they need to go on a trial run. . .vent interview werent established back then. And when has sac last played with him? he said himself it has already been a while. No insta-invites just cuase you have an app up and you know someone. .and its not that im doubting sac, its just so other people cant go. . .well he vouched so wtf why am i not in if someone vouched for me.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:18 pm

he will pass a trial run so might as well bring him. I agree w.shadow that it makes sense to just make everyone jump through the same hoops, even if we know they will do it just fine
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:32 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Greyduck
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:27 pm

close but no cigar
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:03 pm

accepted , closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1