Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) Empty
PostSubject: Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)   Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:00 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
7292 ohours over 42 months

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
war - all
mo - all
nec - all but some eotn
ele - all but proph
sin - all but proph
rit - fac/nf/ some eotn
mes - all but proph
para - nf/some eotn
derv - nf
ran - all but eotn

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
all chars r8-9 sunspear and low lb since i dont doa cept monk from a few runs. any not listed havent been through enough eotn to be noted

war - still the same havent used him since ijoined mo/mes/sin have become main classes Sad

mo - all important skills and basically my main next to sin so far in scar. ranks 6-7 except norn is 3 from lookin now dunno how ^^ need more frost on mo lol

sin - alright this one makes me sad cause its all from farming in a short time compared to war which i actually played. all important skills max asuran r7 rest

mes - a work in progress since i joined and 77 hours old now Razz missing a few important eotn pve skills but will pick them up some night. i still use him for runs just modded bars for the few im missing. r3 eotn reps

ele - another char i finished since i joined just dont really like ele unless its ele magic ^^ anyways all important skills but 2-3 eotn reps since i havent done anything with him but finish skills

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
war accidently has 9 now since i maxed ss off vanquishing all but 10 of nf one weekend. not really working on titles and never have cause i prefer to play the game with people. still proud of id and treasure since ive bought very few golds and only farmed 400 eggs Razz ids 5229 treasure 5161. thats 2k on each since ive joined

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yep and yep as a matter of fact im usually on vent before i even start the game now

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
good ol nox the original lol

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
friends fun times and coordinated groups which ive been loving since ive been here Smile

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
alright this one im lazy and just gonna copy the last app Razz but i got it mixed up then i noticed now ulgg was 2+ and arch was 1
United Legit Gaming Guilds [ULGG] 2yr+
Archons Ascendant [Arch] 1yr+
And The Phoenix She Cries [CrY] current about 4 months

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
these are the kinds of questions that made me fail language and stuff in school cause im not a good creative writer lol. im kinda in a slump in life right now so not much to say. but shit happens just wasting time away on the computer while things get back together

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
heres the good one and something people should pay attention to that are talking about members cant form runs and they need officers. i came here with literally no dungeon experience outside of heros with a friend to help them for their books. and no knowledge of speed clears for uw and fow. ok lets go through the list now any not here i havent done enough to remember

to start for dungeons ive done a sc for just about all of them short of darkrimes dragrimmar vloxen and arachnis.

bogroots - well what can i say i maxed asuran from nothing and was addicted to this like crack for a while even started doing duo so i could while there wasnt enough to form a team. formed teams for this everyday all day

soo - done a few to roj for james and marc and a few roj sc as roj. but seen enough to form and lead if i actually wanted to do it

rragars - started doing scs for this and just couldnt pass it up for dwarven and vg rep. had matt teach me both sin rolls have played played every role in the team and can easily lead a group for this. remember again never knew or even done rragars before outside of heros with a friend.

oolas - this i like only done a few and think we dont do enough Razz pretty simple run after a few easy to remember. ive 600/herod it several times since my first sc but still prefer people. could easily form and lead a group for this besides a little bit of the route which i havent done enough to just remember

frost - not really to fond of this one but ive played ua/roj to fill groups when they needed. never payed much attention to routes here but seems easy enough once ya know what to do

kathy - pretty much the same as rragars for this. ive played every role now just need a refresher for routes and maybe some longer pulls i might of forgot to easily form/lead a group for this

uw - this has been my main time sucker before we started dtsc. started as a curiosity kinda thing just to see with vale sin. then i learned every role but mountains and pools which im pretty sure i could do but havent wanted to try in a real group and havent done any practice runs. ive went through almost 100 consets and have 58 left so that shows my addiction to it hehe

fow - still not a big fan of this although ive monked and main tanked with no knowledge of the roles before with no problem. wouldnt be hard to form if can find the t1 and t2 that dont need any explaining

doa - um ya still hate this place only real run ive done was my test run to join as a bonder which went damn good for first time through all of doa Razz

well i think that about sums it up theres more minor shit i probably just cant think of or not enough to bother typing about

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
25 in saginaw michigan yep yep and a yankee michigander Smile im on est time and on anytime between noonish and 6am ^^

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
hmm this one wasnt on my last app or added later cause i missed it lol. but i think everyone in scar has met/talked/played with me atleast once. cant lie i have my dissagreements with people here and there but nothing to fuss about shit happens. i form groups for something or another everyday and usually through the day unless im busy or joined someone elses runs. now get this shocker i do it all and DO NOT want to be an officer baaltas knows Razz. members are easily capable of doing any of this and im an easy example. if you like a run enough do it a bunch of times and learn it you can form anytime theres people for it. anywho its 9am ive been up since 7 and shouldnt be awake odd night i fell asleep early ^^ so adios for now
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)   Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:28 am

negative/

denied
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)   Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:42 am

you wish ballsack get the microphone out of your mouth Razz ya i kinda remember lol. but seriously i dont wanna brag or boast but this is how peoples advancement that have been here months and only joined with 1 or 2 chars available should be. and even new apps char variety so we aint spamming for a hour to fill 1 last spot or trying to swap people around already in the party to other roles so we can fit in someone who can only do 1 role. i even deleted a almost 3 year old pvp bday maker to have a damn mes available on my end lol
Back to top Go down
Relentless
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Relentless

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)   Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:53 am

Ballsack lol!

But I agree with the man, you suck.

/denied.
Back to top Go down
Nox Coma
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Nox Coma

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)   Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:52 am

/approve
he haz mani essence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)   Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:14 pm

ok yes yes guys funny stuff reapplying but i would really rather play the game then have to go through all these. Everyone is denied.

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)   Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skervys reapp (heres how its done colin)
Page 1 of 1