Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vials reapp

Go down 
+3
Guru O Geto [ToA]
shadow
vialofink [Lawl]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vialofink [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:37 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?all campaigns not on gw at momemnt but 46 months at little over 12k hours last i checked
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? vial of ink - ele , vial teh mez mes all camps
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank? all skills
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?20 max titles on both and probably my wretched title
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? yes yes
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? been here b4
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? gaming with friends and aggravating john
8. What other guilds have you been with? team everfrost and cccp
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. i like gw and im diabetic nuff said
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?all missions dunegeons ele cryer , ele bonder
11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? 23 i play when i get off work gmt -6 at 5pm
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:42 pm

i remember you leaving for pvp for a period of time
then you left again. why? Its been weeks since we've last herd from you. .well i last saw u at rawr party Smile
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 am

yeah i remember you too
Back to top Go down

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Plz explain why you originally joined SCAR, why you left, and why you are returning.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Yes i remember seeing Vial Of Ink in our guild not too long ago. I was wondering the same thing that John is wondering.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:53 pm

12,000 hours?! thats literally over a year of playing.
Back to top Go down

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:45 pm

He joined, left without telling anyone. And now wants back.

I say there is no reason to take him back. No reason at all.

Plus I see a complete lack of effort in the application.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:12 pm

I'd like to see what vial has to say about why he left guild in the first place, although atm it's not looking too good.
Back to top Go down

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:32 pm

I'd like to see what he has to say regarding leaving and wanting to come back.

Several players have gone to PvP, but they had the courtesy of telling guildies before they did. Vanishing without saying a word is a no-no for me.
Back to top Go down
vialofink [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 pm

for one i did tell people i was leaving the guild, john being one of them, i left for double fame weekend, i stayed in the guild i left to join this one for awhile to get my rank and i wasnt playing near as much as i used to, like i said in the app im getting back into pve and looking for a home, as in accomplishments or whatever i have retty much done everything in gw possible, as for titles let me go donw the list since l jhaedin l wants a list . r10 hero , r2 champ , r2 glad , r2 commander, r5 lucky , r5 unlucky, all prot titles on mes and , canthan, elona almost tyrian on ele, holy lightbriner,legendary sunspear , guradian titles, vanq titles, legendary master of north, sweet tooth drunkard , r4 treasure r4 wisdom, r4 zaishen, i think theres more, im not even on gw atm just saw post and responded, and also as i recall john u told me i was always welcome back in the guild, sorry it took so long but i also havent been playing near as much to devote myself to a leet pve guild
Back to top Go down
vialofink [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 pm

as for missions and dungeons and elite areas goes, i know frog run/ ele cryer. kathy run / cryer aswell , doa / ele cryer , orr / ele bonder . i cant rmember what other dungeons i used to do with guild.
Back to top Go down

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Ty for the detailed response Vial and I wanted the detailed response to refresh my memory and others in the guild. I do think that your a great player and would be a great benefit to SCAR between your mesmer and ele. One or two more toons would be nice like a sin or monk. Im always one to give others a second chance and this is yours so make it a good one :D

Approved- added to waiting list
Back to top Go down

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:34 pm

If you told somebody before you left, specially John, then it's all good with me.
Back to top Go down
vialofink [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 pm

i have a monk and a sin but they are both storage chars and i find no fun in playing either unless in pvp, i also have a war but i just use that for birthday presents lol
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 pm

This guy has rarely been seen on, in addition after pming him today I got no reply. He is also in a guild. Going to say deny and remove from waiting list as it seems he's either inactive or doesn't want in.
Back to top Go down

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 pm

/agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vials reapp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vials reapp   Vials reapp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vials reapp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: