Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)

Go down 
+6
Ragz
Migby
skervy
Cyvil
Prefect
Unholey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) Empty
PostSubject: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Just to go along with what jon has been saying in his "brilliant ideas". I thought I'd go ahead and post my awesome application. Just because I've never done one so you guys can get blown away or jizz your pants or something when you read it. And please, read all of it and respond as you would to any other application. Because I am actually coming back to the guild it would make since to.

IGN: Unholey Warior
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

My total time played as of right now is 5700 hours over 28 months. I own all campaigns including the expansion.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Ranger-all
Sin-all
Monk-Nightfall
Necro-Nightfall(almost proph)
Derv-none(almost done with factions)
Para-none (lost survivor so I just keep him around as a mule)
Pre ranger-none(obv)
Ele-(new) none

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Ranger-has every pve skill in the game including all kurz(r12) and all luxon(r 8 ) skills, all of them are maxed besides luxon. Also has almost every skill in the game.

Sin-Almost all of them, missing a few vanguard skills that i havent bothered to get. All of the ranks are maxed.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I currently have 30 max on my ranger, 29 max on my sin, 2 max on my monk and ele, and 1 max on every other char. My (almost) double gwamm makes me the most proud. (deh)

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I used to be in LOD while you were in their alliance and after i got kicked (lolz) and you guys left the alliance John was like "yo homez, you is leet, join my guild pl0x." So I did and was instantly promoted.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

A good time. What can I bring to SCAR? Well, I can bring a very experienced player who has done everything there is to do in this game at least twice (shown by my almost two gwamms)and that probably knows and/or remembers too much about this game (as shown by the screenshot contest/trivia games Lisa had in GC that one day.)

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

The Dark Innocence [drag] was my first guild, joined it the day i started playing gw thanks to my uncle who use to but now doesn't play gw (same guild quash came from btw, well before LOD that is). After that guild slowly died thanks to some key players/officers not playing as much and/or quitting, QQ, I moved on to LOD. I was in [drag] for about 10 months. I was in LOD (which I thought was a great guild when i first joined it) for about 7 months. But after realizing their leader was an immature dick that sucks at the game and rage quits his teams on guild runs (seriously, a guild leader that does that? like wtf) I got into a fight with him and was kicked because that's all he could do to beat me. Huzzah! After that I joined SCAR. I've been in various other side guilds or in-between guilds throughout my gw experience (for faction farming or what not) that aren't really worth mentioning just because most of them were for faction farming and that's all I did in them.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I'm 16 and like to play gw (obv) and lacrosse (going out for my high schools team next year :D) Hmmm, a guild wars story. Well, a long time ago, in a guild far far below the awesomeness level that is SCAR, there was a dick leader...wait, I don't even need to finish this. You know how it goes. Smile

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I've cleared fow and uw multiple times playing anything from a monk/ranger/derv/and sin in them. I've also done every elite mission. Both oldschool ways (trapping in urgoz, or bipping for the old trinity team in doa for example) and new school ways (ursan and cry...bleh *throws up*).

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 16 and currently live just outside of Orlando, Florida. I usually get on every day in the evening during the school week (unless I'm really busy or something else is going on) and am on almost nonstop starting from friday at 3-4 to sunday night. Eastern time zone.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I'm going to be SCAR's uberhaxzorzleikwtfiownthisgamesomuch person and I deserve a team spot because: 1) I do 2) John said I am leet and am clearly officer material (if you dont believe me ask him Razz) 3) I'm just that good.

On a side note, to all of you (specifically Cyvil <3) please notice my correct spelling of words and grammar and what not that I used throughout this application. Just a little something to take you from that level of beeing blown away by the sheer awesomeness of my application, to the level of jizzing your pants uncontrollably because Colin can, in fact, spell things correctly and use proper grammar. Other than, of course, my answer to question #12. Sorry, I just had to do it there.
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Quote :
uberhaxzorzleikwtfiownthisgamesomuch

Quote :
please notice my correct spelling of words

BUSTED ^^
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:07 pm

You use a mic?

I can see that the 2-3 of mo, ele, mes, and sin concept holds true to promote grouping.

Good job on the spelling Colin! You slipped up only once in this post.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Cyvil wrote:
You use a mic?

I can see that the 2-3 of mo, ele, mes, and sin concept holds true to promote grouping.

Good job on the spelling Colin! You slipped up only once in this post.

lolz where was that?to cyvil, what did you mean by the 2nd line in that post, the 2-3 thing. i are teh confused. and to prefect, i said that i had to do that one, read the very bottom of the app :D
Back to top Go down
Prefect
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Prefect

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:29 pm

<3 I know, just messin with ya!! As I don't have English as my native language, I find it rather interesting trying to interpret your writing :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

well with the way apps are being denied left and right due to char development id say no since you only have a ranger and a sin....... besides the fact you dont contribute to runs and when you do you joke around and fraq* up the run for other people cause your bored. gwamm aint all the matters in gw ^^
Back to top Go down
Migby
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Migby

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Needs more character development imo. Razz

Seriously though, what is that in your photo? Two mounds of whipped cream on your head?
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:54 pm

I am sorry colin, I also have to decline you. As skervy said title hunting isnt everything, and more character development.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Migby wrote:

Seriously though, what is that in your photo? Two mounds of whipped cream on your head?

no, they're ribbons from bday presents. and judging by everyones comments so far im going to take this as an "oh plz colin, come back to scar, weve been so lonely the past week or two" aka /approve
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:06 am

good application but due to the "i dont like SC builds"-attitude. /deny cuz u wouldnt fit in SCAR cuz thts all we use Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:00 am

i would approve, but then i saw ur age.....

18+ m8, come back in a year or 2 Smile

or Lie and say it was a typo Smile
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:04 am

denied for SCAR

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Razon
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Razon

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:53 am

Why everyone wants to be an officer these days? Is it like something special to see yourself above others in the guild roaster? What does being an officer mean anyway?
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:19 am

cause they need to feel like they have power ^^ thats what people who are full of themselves do
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:20 am

And thats why we have officers? So that they can feel powerfull and be above all?
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:27 am

nah not all i think the officers we have now deserve it and maybe acouple more that arent officers right now. but the people that WANT and ASK to be officers shouldnt be and dont deserve to be. it should be something your asked to do for things youve done. not something you bug about and want to have for whatever reason a person would wanna be officer
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:14 am

Agree with the above post.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:16 pm

im pretty sure it was a 16+ rule but even then i joined when i was 15 soooo yeah lol Razz, and the only reason i keep saying "i are teh gud occifer" and things like that is cuz i use to be an officer and never actually got demoted. i went to work on luxon and was never REpromoted. alright so thats like 10 /approves and 0 /declines so far right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:55 pm

your accepted....thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)   Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colin's uber leet application (to go along with jon's new idea)
Page 1 of 1