Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
+3
Ragz
shadow
Jeremy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:19 am

IGN: Cherub Scourge
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
5,450 hours- 40 mos- own all

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
everything but sin and rit- all have completed all campaigns

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
most are maxed

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
22 on main char- working on cartography- most proud of maxing vanquisher, skill hunter

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes- even your vent occasionally

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I'm an old friend of Ragz Deathnight- we keep in touch and I happen to be looking for a different guild

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Looking for an active guild to play with, I have met a few of your people, seems like a fun guild. I can assist on just about anything including DoA, dungeons, elites

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. Still in HGM been here about 6 mos- before that Ragz and some of our friends ran a guild. Leaving because my current guild has become rather inactive and the senior officers stick to themselves- do not offer assistance or even company to ppl they do not know well.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. Don't ask Ragz about any of that- j/k. I'm laid back, Play GW probably way too much- seeking a fun friendly guild to hang out with-

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? All and I prefer to cry as my mes is most exp (20 mil)

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live. Just turned 30, I play all hours- usually late night/early morning. Eastern timezone

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Pretty much whatever you need I can do, I'm active, know one of your officers well. I'm happy to equip newer players w/ weps/mats and basically just like to have fun. I plan on staying in HGM until I talk to ragz so you can mssg me IGN=Cherub Scourge or have Ragz contact me- Thanks
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:29 am

please put more effort in the apps. . .seems like you threw this together in 2mins
need more effort on numbers:
2(list other char names). . . .
3. . . .
10. . . .
Quote :
Pretty much whatever you need I can do, I'm active, know one of your officers well.
IGN please?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:08 am

It's not that, but I was being a bit concise:
All characters are level 20
Cherub Scourge=mesmer
Rahara Lana=ranger
Cant wait to die=nec
Def Jukie=war
lotus effect=monk
velocity effect=para
palden lhamo aloka=ele
vanilla scythe=derv
all campaigns are completed on all chars with the exceptions of derv and war have not completed EOTN and NF. I really only use the monk for smiting, it has not completed EOTN.

Mesmer is LMoN- all rank 10 PVE skills, Necro and Ele are 8+ on all PVE skills, The otheres are in the middle as I do not use them as often.

I am used to running cryway in DOA quads and my current guild was one of the first to do so, that is how I joined HGM. Unfortunately they no longer do quad runs very often and many members have decided to leave. We had specific builds for the quad and I would run 1 of 3 mesmer builds that they used.
Urgoz/deep have been a while- I ran ranger in urgoz long ago and honestly havent been in either recently- I have cleared both on ele, ranger and mes.
I am not a fan of UWSC. I stick to fow and prefer cryway over the newer ROJ fad but can clear with an RoJ group. I have cleared both UW and Fow on ele, mes, ranger, necro. I have all skills unlocked and can run any build the guild prefers in those areas. Again I am not pro at UWSC as i do not find it enjoyable. FoW i am up for anytime. I am anxious to develop T1 and T2 positions in FoW, again i usually run cryway.
As far as dungeons, and i apologize for being vague, but I can run most anything. Have cleared slavers as shele, sv/sosnec, cry mes, fs ranger.
I do not spend a lot of time farming any particular dungeon, I have more fun helping friends when they need it, completing books, working on titles. I prefer the social and advancement aspects of the game over making money.
I apologize for referring to Ragz as officer, I was misunderstood. I hope that info is what you were looking for, I encourage you to play with me anytime you'd like before you make a decision. This would allow us both to get a better feel of what we are looking for in a guild/member. Thanks again-Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:00 am

As Jeremy explained we ran Wolf together before I came to SCAR. He was a great asset to my guild. Always there to help a person or fill a last spot in a group. Can be umm very umm active on vent at times, but is always fun to talk to and ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:52 am

lol I promise not to sing Journey. TY Ragz i dont know if thats gonna help my odds though.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm

I like this application but SCAR is currently full. The response to Shadow's inquiry was prompt and thorough and the character develepment is excellent(Even though my two favorite characters are the ones you lack). If you could apply to OHX, our sister guild, you can join the alliance immediately. Their info can be found in the rules section for new applicants. If you wish to wait for a spot in SCAR we will have to add you to the waiting list.
Back to top Go down
Garett Jans [OHX]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Garett Jans [OHX]

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 pm

haha, ya, looks like a nice app. We'd love to have you app over at OHX.
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:23 am

/approve for OHX/SCAR waiting list

gz
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:50 am

Thanks, let me know when a spot opens. As long as the alliance is active I really dont mind wich guild it is.- Peace
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:08 pm

Their sites are the following:
http://forums.ohxguild.com/ - Experientia Docet
http://www.lawl.forum-motion.com - Emotional Lollercoaster
http://wtfoundation.lefora.com/forum/ - Wild Turtle Foundation
all active ofc
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Jeremy, could you let us know if you were accepted into one of the other guilds, or if you are waiting for a spot in SCAR?
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:42 pm

I will talk to Jeremy tonight. He will either go to OHX or wait for SCAR, since he knows at least one person in each.
Back to top Go down
Lys [OHX]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:37 am

Hey Ragz, let your friend know he would be welcome to apply over here. I will get our officers to look at his app ASAP in a timely manner by our officers. Seems like just the kind of person we need.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:25 am

Ragz is Jeremy in the alliance and can i close this application?
Back to top Go down
Garett Jans [OHX]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Garett Jans [OHX]

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:53 am

Jeremy is in OHX.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

ty garett. . closing this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1