Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Erafors application

Go down 
+2
Icy
erafor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
erafor
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Erafors application Empty
PostSubject: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

IGN : Erafor The Knight

1. I have been playing for over 38 months, and about 2,000 hours in total accross all characters. I own all capmaigns.

2. I have a :
-warrior (completed all campagins except last part of nightfall)
-dervish (completed nightfall)
-monk (none)
-assassin (none)
-necromancer (none)

3. I have most of the PvE specific skills. My warrior has the highest ranks for all the reputation factions.

4. I have 12 titles, none are max, but I am not proud of any of them, but I am working on 15 max titles at the moment.

5. I allways use vent and a mic.

6. I head about SCAR from Icy The Mage.

7. I want to get into a good community for guild wars, and one that I can group with and do missions/dugneons/etc

8. I have been with The Short Bus for my whole Guild Wars career, except for a month in Goth doing high end GvG, but The Short Bus recently have stopped playing due to personal issues and such.

9. Im 15, male, I play for a high-end football team in my province, I like in Ontario Canada. I really enjoy football, and am trying to get somewhere with it(I'm not one of those pathetic little kids with dreams of being in the NFL though.... Razz). I enjoy real-time strategy games, and first person shooters as well. My fav guild wars story, is probably being reeeaaallly drunk one night, and giving away 245 ectos to some random..... Smile lmao

10. I can UWSC with my sin (chambers, and plains), I have done every elite mission, but no DoA/Urgoz/Deep recently.

11. Like I said before Razz, I'm 15, I am from Ontario Canada, I'm on Eastern time, and I usually play from 6pm-3am

12. I am a fast learner, and can correct any mistakes I make very quickly. I deserve to be on here because of my 3years+ of Guild Wars experience, and being a very helpful friendly person, who is able to adapt in many situations.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Other than the dotted spelling mistakes throughout it, it looks fine to me ^^
As long as you're willing to put some time in to get your monk and maybe assassin through eye of the north it looks great to me Smile
He's also very talkative on vent, so no worries about him being shy and not joining runs lol!
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm

You have a monk and a sin, but i would be really helpful if you could get either a Mesmer or an ele up and running and thru NF/EoTN. Lately it seems like we have been using more and more Mesmers on our runs. I think you might be a good fit for OHX, our sister guild. They are in the alliance with us, and they are a very good guild.

Their website is: http://forums.ohxguild.com/
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Quote :
My fav guild wars story, is probably being reeeaaallly drunk one night, and giving away 245 ectos to some random..... lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm

orly?

Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
erafor
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 pm

lmfao ye, it made me quit guild wars for 4 months Razz
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 pm

:O xD
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Alex stop spamming his application lol; there's a thing called an "Edit Post" button Razz
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 pm

is this apoc icy?
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:52 pm

shadow wrote:
is this apoc icy?
no it's not, apoc's one of my pvp friends, erafor's a pve dude Smile
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:28 am

hmm i dont mean to be a dick but am i the only one that noticed he only has war and dervish with anything done ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:18 am

this application is bad =/ i don't think we should even forward to OHX
/deny from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 am

monk, sin no campaigns completed.
No mesmer or ele toon.

I'm sorry but i must deny.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 am

sorry erafor, im going to have to decline of the reasons listed above
gotta work on your characters then reapply to scar, if you do that the chances of you gettin in will go up by a lot. We value sins,mes,ele, and monk the most.
well the outcome of this is pretty obvious, tread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erafors application   Erafors application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erafors application
Page 1 of 1