Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blunt Killa's application

Go down 
+3
Sabriel
redphyve
Glory Blade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blunt Ki

Blunt Killa's application Empty
PostSubject: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 pm

IGN: Blunt Killa
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
- 2,905 over the past 43 months and i own all the campaigns.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
-warrior- through all
-monk- only use for 600 now, i deleted my other that was through all the campaigns.
sin- almost through NF
necro- made in proph, haven't done much with it.
ele- was used for uwsc, so not that far

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
- Warrior- has all PvE only max norn+SS
-sin- has most PvE skills (mid ranks)
-monk- r8 asura and delver just from running SoO

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
- Kind of a big deal on my monk and warrior, which might lead to maxing more titles.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
-yup

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
- I heard of it from Glory Blade

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
-Max more titles, create more char so i can do more. I can bring good SoO runs, maybe learn to DoA on my sin, and a good person at uwsc, and fowsc.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
- I am in oew right now, they only focus on uwsc and i want to learn more things like dungeons and DoA.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
-
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
- 600- SoO, and CoF (willing to learn more)
-UW- did with my ele and with my sin now
-FoW- have done with my sin, and monk
-DoA- did it when ursan owned

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
-20, western time zone, and i usually play at night.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
- i will form groups on what i can do and join them whenever they are available.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Blunt is always willing to learn new stuff and strive at it. He would be pro at tank in DoA in no time. Since he is on later he would be perfect for the "night crew". I am going to start teaching him more dungeons to 600 so he will beable to run all in notime and start forming.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 pm

if ur willing to make a mes i approve,
Back to top Go down
blunt ki

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 am

yea i can make a mes
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 am

/decline for now, needs to progress the "SC" professions more (sin, monk, mes and maybe ele)
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 am

A mesmer would be nice, but that can be done later. It does not look like the Monk, Assassin or ele can access DoA, that is a killer for me. I need to see NF complete, and those three toons with access to dungeons in EotN.
Back to top Go down
Tear [ToA]
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Tear [ToA]

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 am

mess and a sin is a must. we always are in need of that toons to our SC

/decline for now
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Well a Mes and a Sin are not a must, but they are nice to have. The sin is almost thru NF so that is good, get him all the way thru NF and EoTN and that would be better. Basically get your Monk/Sin/Ele thru NF and or EoTN and you can participate in all of our runs. I want to know how far along your sin is into EoTN, and then maybe we can see if we can take you on a trial run.

When you get your Sin thru NF and your monk and ele thru EoTN i would say /accept and put you in a few trial runs.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Quote :
mess and a sin is a must. we always are in need of that toons to our SC
just because we need then it dosent require all applicants to HAVE TO HAVE THEM or we decline them. To be specific we have the mesmers and sins but the reason why we need more is cuase most of em are doin the next new popular thing. . . lux farmin. Im assuming you are talking about doa when refering to the shortage of mesmers and sins when i write this but we dont need more, we just need more people do be interested in doa(which i must admit is boring after a while). Also, he has a sin . . . just not very far, but then again it takes a day or two to get through eotn and the same for nf. if hes willing to work on his sin and ele i approve. Has potential. . just char lacking a bit. im open for discussion. . . convince me
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Yes shadow just like I said, develop some of those characters a little bit more, and you will be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:43 pm

We are really full in SCAR and I hate being a dick but we need to also think of the alliance. What i mean is that although some applications look good, we need to throw OHX(which i would like to think of as our feeder guild) some bones. Would you be open to joining our feeder guild?
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:50 pm

i talked to him and he said " i will just rejoin LUSH"
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:57 pm

closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blunt Killa's application   Blunt Killa's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blunt Killa's application
Page 1 of 1