Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I ate jigglypuff's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khaderach19
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-17

I ate jigglypuff's application Empty
PostSubject: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

IGN: I ate jigglypuff, Khad Bax, I eat destroyers, shatner is my hero

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
All three campaigns, gwen. UAX'd account. age of account 38 months. 1887 hours total. (had a few months off recently due to family obligations).

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I ate jigglypuff (monk): all campaigns + gwen.
Khad bax (sin): all campaigns missing gwen.
I eat destroyers (ranger): factions only.
shatner is my hero (paragon): factions only.
various mules and other "fun-only" characters.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
I ate jigglypuff: (primary character) a majority of pve skills is unlocked on this character. missing a few ebon and norn skills.
assassin has necessary pve skills for farming.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Currently working on maxing kurzick title. proudest titles is getting r10 norn on three character in less than 2 weeks.
various titles on multiple characters.
i ate jigglypuff (monk): r10 norn. r10 delver, prot cantha, r8 SS, r8 kurzick, r7 asuran, r7 ebon, R6 LB, r3 Master of the north, r3 wisdom. r2 treasure, r1 unlucky.
i eat destroyers (ranger): R3 survivor, Prot of cantha, r8 kurzick, r7 norn, r7 ss, r2 delver. (mainly used to get survivor title).
khad bax (sin): r10 norn, r8 SS, r6 asuran, r4 LB, r1 delver (farming character)
Shatner is my hero (paragon): r10 norn, r6 ss, r1 delver (new character, mainly just for fun and a money sink).
+ various mules.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes/yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
ragz deathknight. people in game/forums.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
More team play . I am familiar with all forms of solo farming( perma form / obbi-flesh / 55 / 600/smite). Good monking skills for "balanced" pve builds. Anything that you ask of me really. as long as i have access to the location and skills required to play a role i can generally fill a slot.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
" our fun is you dieing [fool] - 2+ years. guild is currently held via an inactive account for name preservation. left due to guild inactivity.

various other pve guilds. moved around alot. last guild was a kurzick FF guild.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My first attempt at getting an obbi armor set for my monk, my computer crashed 5 secs before i was able to access the end chest and also trade in for armor. I work night shift (-6 gmt (CST)) with a week on - week off schedule, I tend to play a lot on my off weeks and rarely on my working weeks.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I have complete a majority of the harder dungeons. multiple clears of fow/uw/urgoz/deep. Have 1 full completion of DOA-HM (balanced team). role: mainly HB monk or perma sin in UW.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 23 y.o. and i generally play from the time i wake up to the time i really need to crash (so 0700 to 2359) minus the bathroom food breaks and general annoyance of my family. I currently live in central standard time (-6 gmt).

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I will be your slave (time willing) and fill any role that is desire of me, within reason.
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Woot go Aaron. I bet it took u a whole 3 seconds to say you would be our slave lol
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Quote :
38 months. 1887 hours total.
that is QUITE a lot of months off O_o
i question the activity levels now. . . .
Quote :
I will be your slave (time willing) and fill any role that is desire of me, within reason.
very. .strange answer. . .but funny Razz

seems like an oldschooler. . . only monk and sin that are useful in the runs the guilds do. If hes willing to make an ele or mes to complete the campaigns with, i will approve. open for other opinions?
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:36 pm

The week on, week off might be tough. We have been kicking if inactive for a week+.

/agree with shadow on activity and toons.
Back to top Go down
khaderach19
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 pm

shadow wrote:
Quote :
38 months. 1887 hours total.
that is QUITE a lot of months off O_o
i question the activity levels now. . . .
Quote :
very. .strange answer. . .but funny Razz

seems like an oldschooler. . . only monk and sin that are useful in the runs the guilds do. If hes willing to make an ele or mes to complete the campaigns with, i will approve. open for other opinions?

in my defense i got the game 3 months after prophecies came out played for a few weeks didnt like it. i really didnt pick the game back up until i got factions and even then played very little. not until nightfall came out that i really started getting into the game and going for elite stuff.

as for other possible useful characters i am working on a rit, an ele (oldest character actually, only proph char i have), a mesmer (mule status) and a warrior. if a pve character is needed of me to reroll i can blitz through a campaign in a few days.

concerning my work schedule, im not saying that i wont be playing on my working days, but i would likely only play 2-5 hours a day on those days, unlike my off-days where i would be on from sunrise to sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Nice response to the lack of hours....i would approve this application pending a tryout just for his sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:34 pm

i like the response, i would go for a tryout also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ate jigglypuff's application   I ate jigglypuff's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I ate jigglypuff's application
Page 1 of 1