Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Andy Nishimora's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
makusa
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
makusa

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Andy Nishimora's application Empty
PostSubject: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:21 pm

IGN: Andy Nishimora

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
about 3200 hours, 31 months and all campaigns + the expansion

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Monk which has completed every campaign, warrior has done factions and NF, Ranger has done NF, necro has done factions and NF, assa has done NF, rit has done factions, but i mainly play on my monk.

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
16 on my monk and 5 on my warrior, and im most proud of the skillhunters because they gave a unique impression of all aspects of the game.

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes, though im currently using speakers with the mike on my half broken headset because im waiting for a new headset to be released.

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
from my m8 Ash Dominox.

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
FUN! and some new m8's

7. What other guilds have you been with?
mostly danish guilds and one american, none of which are big, and ive spent about 2 months i Warlords of the Underworld, wasnt much fun cuz none of the coreteam members cared for getting a second team running.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
well i play basket ball and badminton, currently attending highschool lvl education, wonna go to uni and become a contruction engineer. playing gw cuz d2 got boring after 5 years. and im currently looking for new challenges in gw.

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
ive played monk on every elite area there is, but ive played DoA the most, but i have had a short brake from gw and now i want to do some elite areas again.

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
im 19 years old soon 20, im from Denmark and i usually play from 4 in the afternoon to 11 in the evening (GMT +1)
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 pm

From what I hear over vent Guru said mins after you posted this application Ash Dominox pmed him and said that he has no idea who you are. So not sure you can call him a m8 if he doesnt know you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
makusa
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
makusa

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:52 pm

ash knows me he might be kidding cuz we started a guild together once, but you can just choose to ignore the m8 part, but i still heard about scar from Ash.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 pm

The experience is certainly reasonable, but I am not excited about having only one toon available for most runs. How are you equipped for PvE skills and ranks on your monk, and your other toons?
Back to top Go down
makusa
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
makusa

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:21 pm

well monk has LB SS and norn max delver almost max vanguard almost 9 and asura about 4, W has max LB and SS, but i can set my ele and sin up for what ever is needed, only take me about a week to get the skills and ranks on my sin to do most elite areas, and maybe about a week more to get to duncan and urgoz and deep, its just that i love my monk so much that i havent taken the time to get my sin to all the elite areas.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 am

monks are used only in a few runs, havin a sin mes ele and monk is kinda a must in this guild tbh
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:44 am

negative
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
makusa
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
makusa

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:45 am

well then ill just have to get to work on my sin asap wont i ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:08 pm

i like this application and if he is willing to wrk on his ele, sin, and have a monk then he is set tbh.....i gonna approve this one if there are no more objectons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 am

Invited 2-12-09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Nishimora's application   Andy Nishimora's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andy Nishimora's application
Page 1 of 1