Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hoodie's Application

Go down 
+10
Seek N Destroy
Mess
Haunted Dream
Glory Blade
Tall Dervish
Sparka
Possemeister
P E A R
Grazden The Healer
HoodedDoom
14 posters
AuthorMessage
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Hoodie's Application Empty
PostSubject: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi there :D

IGN: Hooded Doom
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

https://2img.net/h/i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr229/hooded_doom/gw184.jpg?t=1255496689

My account is about 28 months old with my oldest char just over /age 24 months (recieved 2nd pressie the other day)

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Dervish - Everything complete - Hooded Doom
Monk - NF,Eotn,Almost done Factions, Bit of tyria - Matty Da Monk
Sin - Eotn for pve skills/rank, almost factions -Hooded Slasher
Mesmer - Eotn - Hooded Rosie Red
Necromancer - Half of NF, Some of eotn for pve skills - Hooded Emo
Ele - Pre char going for LDOA, level 15 atm - Hooded Firecaller
Ritualist - Factions, Ill Hoodie Illl
PvP slot

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Dervish has almost everything i've needed, rank 6-7+ on everything
Assassin has everything for UWSC, SoO, Bogroots
Necromancer has stuff for vale necro and MoP (fowsc)
Monk has skills for farming, healing and RoJway fowsc and uwsc pre nerf
Mesmer has a few bits and bobs from along the way
Ritualist has stuff for vale rit, raptor farmer

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

to be honest, i havent done much title hunting. Im kinda just starting now, My dervish has LB/SS and im working on leg guardian and protector now. When this is finished i plan to do skill hunter and wisdom/treasure in conjunction with this.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I use vent with my mic when required but my current guild doesnt demand it much, i enjoy doing speedclears with vent though, lots more fun =]

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Guildwars guru post

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I want to join a guild that does more than one or two GUILD speedclears a week, i find myself pugging groups way to often because my current guild isnt up to it. As always, im looking to make new friends and meet new people aswell =]

I can bring a lot of expericnce in the way to speedclears to the guild as i spend a lot of time doing them

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

First guild i ever joined was [DSG] dragon slayer guild. Very small pve based guild (40-50) which i was officer for a few months and eventually leader before 3 of our officers quit and we decided to call it quits. Spent 5-6 months there total.

I then moved to [CaD] Chaos and Divinity which was an elite pve HM title hunter etc guild (90+ members). I spent 3 months as an officer there before moving to a new guild to help them during a time of inactivity.

I have been in the League Of Elite, [LoE] for over a year now, high end PvE guild although we are starting to slip into inactivity and a few of our officers have moved to aion, prompting me to make the decision to move.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Welll, I'm Matt, 16 turning 17. I live in Australia and aside from GW i play basketball and referee young kids games as a job. Im in a high achievers program at my school and i think im a generally nice guy.

I know im only 16 but please dont judge before you meet me, im not one of the idiots who spams crap in alliance chat and talks about sex for giggles.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Alright, my time to shine =]

UWSC: Waste, Chamber, Pools, Plains (solo 4h if needed) Vale nec ( necro and rit), Pits (sin and dervish), Mtns (can even do this on my monk if im feeling bored but its slower than sin)

I did solo uw runs before SC came around on my derv and sin, and my rit before she got delted then rerolled to the state she's in now.

FOWSC: MoP, UA (or HB which is actually better) An assassin version of 100B

URGOZ: I play dervish or necro, i have a series of healing or cry builds that i run on my derv or just BiP with my nec.

DEEP: never had any experience

DOA: Learning bonder on my monk atm

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

im 16, I live in Australia (GMT+10) and i play usually on mon-weds 4-5pm until 10 or 11. Thurs 10-12pm and Fri usually from 8pm untill very late(2-3am)

On weekends i play basically whenever im free so whenever.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

i dont know if i deserve a team spot, i put my name down because i'd like to join and contribute to one of the best PvE guilds around.

If i do get a place i can be expected to come and help out with almost any team runs, help others with vq's, missions etc.

When doing things for my titles i always like to invite others along, its more fun having a 2nd or even 3rd person rather than doing H/H =D

Cheers for now,
hoodie

Last edited by HoodedDoom on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grazden The Healer
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Grazden The Healer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Not that I have any say in this, but i have run in UW and I think FoW with Hooded. He/She did real good on those runs, good enough that I added him/her to friends list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gems.forumotion.com
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Cheers dude, whats ur IGN? i might remember you/have u on FL?
Back to top Go down
Grazden The Healer
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Grazden The Healer

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm

In signature bro
Back to top Go down
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 pm

ooh hehe, its early here, didnt see it haha. Ill check when i get home Big Smile
Back to top Go down
P E A R
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
P E A R

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Only Derv and Monk have finished NF? Monk is learning bonder atm, but would like to see the Sin/Nec/Mes have DoA available as well.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 pm

i must say, gotta love Aussies. Always seem to be good natured people, and its reflected in your app too. As for characters, got the right ones, just need a few more campaigns done on them. Cant fault your experience in SC's. Approve from me ^^
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 pm

solid app. LOVIN derv main. and conjure flame says something about how u like to play the game. approve by me and i will be asking you on physways Smile
Back to top Go down
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Cheers on the feedback guys, my sin is actually going through nightfall at the moment because i want a set of pirmeval for him. Also, im looking at finishing my mes thru it as well. If it will help my chances i'd love to get my butt into gear and run those chars thru in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 pm

approve
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Sparka wrote:
solid app. LOVIN derv main. and conjure flame says something about how u like to play the game. approve by me and i will be asking you on physways Smile

then you can do the trial

/approve
Back to top Go down
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 pm

so who makes the final decision on this??
sorry for replying heaps, a little eager Razz
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

We all make the final decision on this. We will be in contact for a trial run through somewhere to test you.l Good luck and we will be in contact.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:55 pm

we will be in contact
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 am

has anybody contacted and tried out this guy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 pm

I agree with Pear as far as getting more toons through NF and PvE skills on everyone. This app is a solid base, a great start. Grind those PvE skill related titles, so many of the PvE skills are used in SCs and DoA and the title rank makes a big difference.

/approve
Back to top Go down
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 am

I'm awaiting contact eagerly in game ^^
Back to top Go down
Clous
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 am

thanks for bein patient bro..... well get u in for a run asap .... Smile
Back to top Go down
Clouded Logic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Clouded Logic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 am

i spoke with Hooded this morning. He is an Aussie so the time difference is a lil whack for us here in states. He will be on later than usual tomorrow evening so we will need to get him in a trial run ASAP!!!
Back to top Go down
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:41 am

Thanks for that mate Smile

Ill check this forum during the day from school tomorrow if you guys want to let me know what ill be doing for my trial...unless you keep it secret... Smile

Mystery or not, cant wait :D
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:00 am

You need to do some serious character development. UA is better than HB. Do you do any EotN stuff at all? Good Xp on UWSC's i see, and Fow seems good.

No. You need to have more available characters in more areas.
Back to top Go down
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:52 am

I will be online for the next 8 hours if anyone is interested in trialing me tonight Smile
it will be my last chance before the weekend as i have an english SAC to work on thursday and friday night.

thanks

-matt
Back to top Go down
HoodedDoom
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:00 am

I was on almost all weekend and until very late most night last week.

If you guys dont want to contact me for a trial thats fine but at least let me know, i dont want to join a guild that doesnt give a shit about the new members.

as mentioned you had ALL sunday to contact me.

I am withdrawing my application.
Back to top Go down
Grazden The Healer
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Grazden The Healer

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:05 am

O.o didnt he post this 2 weeks ago...
Back to top Go down
Masmar [Noob]
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Masmar [Noob]

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:55 pm

Carnage i love how fail the photoshopping on your sig is Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:46 pm

In all honesty I'm glad you showed your true colors here rather than in the guild while raging at somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoodie's Application   Hoodie's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoodie's Application
Page 1 of 1