Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Crazi's Application

Go down 
+5
redphyve
Watto
Haunted Dream
Tall Dervish
Crazi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazi
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Crazi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:08 am

IGN:Crazi Burst Angel
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
I own Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North.

[img][/img]Crazi's Application Gw00411

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Warrior - Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, Working on EoTN
Elementalist - Prophecies, EoTN,Working on Nightfall
Assassin - EoTN
Ranger - Prophecies

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
My titles aren't very impressive, but I am currently working on the EoTN titles to juice up my pve skills.

Crazi's Application Gw00510

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I use ventrilo along with a headset.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I mainly heard about it from Nick (Tall), and I've played with Matt a few times.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I've been wanting to get into high end pve and Nick has been teaching me much.
I plan to be an active member when it comes to guild activities.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Godfathers of Guildwars [GG] - Competitive gvg guild, earned most my champion points here as a tactics/spike caller. ~ around 3 months

Death Note F T W [ryuk] - Competitive gvg guild, top 80 guild, I played core monk. ~ around 2 months

Red Basilica [isis] - Korean competitive gvg guild, top 80 guild (earned silver/bronze trims), played core monk. In this guild I got to play with some of the PvP legends of this game (De Vil [EvIL], Gomupan [EvIL], Greenlife [WM], Duran [WM]) I even had a complimentary invite to EvIL for a period of time. ~ around 4-5 months

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I'm Vietnamese born and raised in the U.S., only speak english
Lets see.... I manage a grocery store, mainly listen to alternative rock, I like video games (rpg, first person shooters, racing games)

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I do 600 smite for CoF, SoO (I use my friends account)
I have done Redway with SCAR before in Rragars and Kathandrax as an ele.
Nick has been teaching me UWSC I can do Wastes, Mountains, Plains, Pools, Chamber.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 19 years old.
I live in central timezone, I normally play from 9pm-3am CST.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

I will be an active member in guild activities.
I feel that I can eventually become a great team leader, but first I would need to follow one.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:17 am

Crazi wrote:

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

I will be an active member in guild activities.
I feel that I can eventually become a great team leader, but first I would need to follow one.

/approve great player and would be a great addition to the guild. ive known crazi for quite a while now and he is an amazing team leader and is a ridiculously quick learner....hes been in like over 10 SCAR runs already so he already knows some of our tactics and builds...so yeah approve x10
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 am

I agree with nick, while his character diversity is lacking a bit, im sure he is not afraid of rolling more guys. He has been doing runs with Nick and myself just about every night now for awhile. Cool dude. Great listener and with nick vouching for him, thats good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:38 am

dont let him in he zrank me:(

J/K hes a good player and from what nick and matt said gogo /approve on trial Big Smile
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

if u guys know him and vouch for him, then i dont see why not. but needs more chars.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
McMuffin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm

mmm.... i like his attitude.

and i want more active players..and if matt and nick vouche for him then i say /approve as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Worst Name Evar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Worst Name Evar

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:43 pm

I think it's made obvious by his PvP background that Crazi is organized and literate and creative. I've know a few crossovers(from high end PvP to high end PvE) in my time and most of them have little to zero difficulty learning how easy it is to kill the same AI over and over and over again. I've managed to play with Crazi a few times; based on those experiences, even if he's still learning, I forsee no chance of a quagmire developing during his stay at SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 pm

If he's good enough for Nick and Matt and they have been running with him lately...
good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

do we need to give him a trial since hes been in almost every late night farm we do... including frostmaws, rrgars, kathy and uwsc
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:14 pm

If others are willing to say we don't, then I have no problem shooting an invite out tonight.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
McMuffin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:34 pm

you guys been running with him and the officers usually do the tryout anyways right? soo...thats two officers that favor him and run with him multiple times. i dont have a prob with no tryout. but its w/e john and other officers think.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Just invite. If he has done the runs with the guild before, there is no point in making a official trial run when he already does them.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 pm

yep, just waiting for more officers to approve
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 am

Invited. 9/14/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazi's Application   Crazi's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazi's Application
Page 1 of 1